Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

Spiritual death

7 posts in this topic

So yesterday I was investigating this phenomena of what I call "spiritual death". I had some progress with it but there's still a lot to discover. What I am reffering to is killing your ego in the thought proccess this includes changing your beliefs and accepting the change of Reality. 

What I discovered is that I was "dying" a lot and "killing" myself with all these thoughts and ideas but when I started to think differently I started to survive the thoughts and it felt great it felt like I was achieving something. 

Do you know what I am talking about? If not I will try to articulate it more accurately.

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

@Strangeloop Can you give examples of how you were "dying", "killing" yourself", "survive the thoughts" and "achieving"?

It was all feeling really or a state change. As I was present when I died I had this "click" which irritates me a little it happens in the brain. In the third eye area.

Killing myself was like contradicting myself.

Surviving the thoughts and achievement was like being present with the absence of those "clicks" they happen constantly to me. Sometimes with a dozen of them in a row. It happens very quickly and my perception changes as well.

3 hours ago, Strangeloop said:

So yesterday I was investigating this phenomena of what I call "spiritual death". I had some progress with it but there's still a lot to discover. What I am reffering to is killing your ego in the thought proccess this includes changing your beliefs and accepting the change of Reality. 

What I discovered is that I was "dying" a lot and "killing" myself with all these thoughts and ideas but when I started to think differently I started to survive the thoughts and it felt great it felt like I was achieving something. 

Do you know what I am talking about? If not I will try to articulate it more accurately.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but....

You cant kill your ego. If you want to kill your ego, jump off a bridge, thats a way to get rid of it. 
You want to realize the illusive nature of the ego and not purely identify with it. Thats what meant with "dying before you die" or "spiritual death". 
Egoless means more. Becoming enlightenend means making your ego more including until it incorporates infinity, therefore merging into what it was before you found yourself in that meatsuit. Dont bullshit yourself.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

7 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

It was all feeling really or a state change. As I was present when I died

This might be worth investigating further.

Don't get confused with the voice in your head, it's the devil my friend. Once you've 'died' you'll know no questions asked.  Read my post, hope it helps! 

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

@Strangeloop So what do you want? who do you want to be? Do you wish to be free or just another character of the mind? Allow the feelings and desires to come forth naturally

Edited by DrewNows