Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Living In Moojij's Commune

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone lived in those commune's like you see in Mooji's talk. Do the people there make great spiritual progress because they are in such close proximity to a high consciousness person like Moojiji. Or are the negative consequences of just abandoning your life still greater because at some point these people will probably go back to their lives prior to attending the commune? Thoughts?

Hey Rap! Man that Mooji thing is a cult bro. You have to kiss his feet, like literally. Eff that man!

Arc

He started with good intentions but he has gone down the path of self righteous power and status just like all the gurus before him have.

I have been to one of his retreats, noone has to kiss his feet. In fact noone has to do anything...

But May I Kiss Leo's bold head, kissing feet is way to much. (you like collecting points aren't you). 

Don't worship anyone Love yourself. 

@voxun soo could you please tell us something more about the retreat? Did you make good progress there? 

FUNNY According to this video many people want to touch Mooji's feet but he doesn't encourage it.   Many clips here, must watch

Edited by Nak Khid

3 hours ago, voxun said:

I have been to one of his retreats, noone has to kiss his feet. In fact noone has to do anything...

OK it's all well but are Any hippie chicks hanging out there. If so I want to sign in. Really interested what Mooji has to say about God. OK ok caught, I only care about hippie stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Tistepiste It was a silent retreat in zmar. An eco resort. Very nice place. No talking or eye contact. But to be honest there was mooji 2 times a day so plenty of entertainment ?.

It was my first retreat and my first steps into spirituality. Yea progress was made but I also just found the whole experience fun and interesting. A retreat with 900 people in a eco resort with a swimming pool. There was also bajans which was a lot of fun. 

There where people in my dormitory who where definitely going through something, my gues was a sahmadi experience but I couldn't ask since needed to remain in silence. There where multiple occasions during satsang when someone seemed to have a sahmadi experience or at least they took something good ?.

Anyway if you're looking for a light retreat where you have plenty of time for contemplation this is a good choice. If you want to suffer a lot then this might not be the place to go.

I cant say if these allegations towards Mooji are true but I did not see anything suspicious he just is as in his videos on youtube. I was there 8 days and saw him 2 times per day for 3 hours.

His followers the people in white where nice people, talked with some of them before and after the retreat. To me except they where wearing white clothes it had no cultish feel to it. They have a different lifestyle then most of us for sure. 

There where normal people and some mentally unstable people so yea weird shit happens but its these people that do the weird shit he doesn't ask to do anything. The weirdest this is everyone stands up as he enters and leaves the room. 

And at the end of the day it's also a business. Mooji sells ?

Edited by voxun

Focus on the message not the messenger or method of delivery. If you have a calling it means nature, the universe is calling you. Sometimes just the experience of being somewhere different, somewhere unique gives you what you need, sometimes it has nothing to do with the guru, or teacher at all, its ultimately just an excuse to be with yourself and in an environment where most people are being themselves, there's no way for the ego to emerge.

B R E A T H E

On 12/12/2019 at 4:18 AM, Meta-Man said:

His teachings are legit, but communes like that attracts a lot of wounded, weak people who are looking for some kind of comfort. They want to be a disciple and maintain a guru-disciple relationship. These are the kinds of people who kiss the feet of the guru. 

@Meta-Man You can judge the tree by the fruit on it.