Deanna

Who really understands who claims to..

25 posts in this topic

I can’t seems to figure out or where to even start to understand who really gets it.. who really understands everything Leo says? So deep on a real level.. I’m not 100% awake but more than most.. I’ve only started my journey and I’m feeling a little alone.... I know we are all alone but I can’t seems to shake the feeling.. 

@Deanna

:)

You’re not alone, and loneliness is unjustifiable. It’s dualistic, meaning, it’s just thinking.  Alone requires something secondary, an object a subject is not with. There’d have to be someone else, to believe you’re alone. When there truly isn’t someone else, there’s no self which is self referentially thinking it is alone. It is so not a problems whatsoever that it has long been referred to as The Cosmic Joke...as in, if you don’t get it, the joke’s on you. (Because you’re the whole cosmos) 

This is not a pushing away from being, it’s a calling for reconnection, re-membering, reuniting. Time in nature is great imo. So to speak, when the only duality (thinking) going on is yours...nature’s being without dualistic thought, well the peace eventually gets ya. And that peace is you, reconnecting. 

To transcend in perspective, the one that is currently being held in mind must be let go, so the new, transcendent to that thought / perspective can arise. You can’t fill a full jug. “Empty your cup”.  The attempting to sort out who understands, is a diversion of the self discovery. Only you could understand. Only you can awaken. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you I guess then, I don’t feel whole.. like I’m split into a thousand pieces and none of my pieces  want to be put back together. 

Edited by Deanna

@Deanna Feeling groundless at times is completely normal and often a good sign. Some of my best growth spurts have been in times with uncertainty and curiosity. 

@Deanna

Awwww. 

In a culture of adding more, achieving, becoming, rat racing & competing....the “secret” is letting go of the “parts” beliefs, you’re already whole - underneath it all so to speak. Let attachment to being a human being, go. In the end, you’ll get nothing for all your efforts, because the only point is the experience, now. You won’t get anything for letting it all go either. But you’ll have let go of suffering, and all that energy going into suffering, and the beliefs that were ‘holding you back’.. Inspect the dualities at play in thought. Notice the opposite perspectives always have some truth to them as well. But not all words point to dualities. The game is afoot Humpty. You’re free to pick thoughts that feel good to you. They’re the breadcrumbs of feeling, and being. Infinite doesn’t have pieces, because it’s whole. It has beliefs though. Deanna-sized beliefs. 

I feel like everyone around me is so stuck in life and I know the truth and I want everyone around me to be as happy as I am.. 

7 minutes ago, Deanna said:

I feel like everyone around me is so stuck in life and I know the truth and I want everyone around me to be as happy as I am.. 

Remember everyone else is you also.. there is only THIS and it's absolutely perfect, there's no need to try to fix anything. If they come to you help them... let it be natural.

Within the Absolute there is the dreamers and there is the awakened but it's all happening within the Absolute...it's all within THIS...its perfection ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Ok so, should the dreamers and awakened be in relationships? Such as marriage. 

18 minutes ago, Deanna said:

how can you be so sure they are stuck? Why can't they be exactly where they need to be? Are you where you are? 

Lol. I’m not “where I want to be” more understanding. But I had an opened mind goingInto this. Why are people so close minded. Do I have to pretend I’m still dreaming to have relationships with people because they are dreaming? 

4 minutes ago, Deanna said:

Lol. I’m not “where I want to be” more understanding. But I had an opened mind goingInto this. Why are people so close minded. Do I have to pretend I’m still dreaming to have relationships with people because they are dreaming? 

Do you want to escape yourself?

If you aren't you, how can they be them? 

@Deanna  Where else could you be there's only THIS.

There are no should or should not's ...I would recommend following your heart ❤

Or maybe even a relationship isn't the best idea for you right now... so many options in the absolute ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Deanna

Hey, I've read your other thread and I have a question for you just to entertain it as a possibility: did it occur to you that maybe you've got brainwashed by Leo's videos?

Edited by Lento

2 hours ago, Lento said:

@Deanna

Hey, I've read your other thread and I have a question for you just to entertain it as a possibility: did it occur to you that maybe you've got brainwashed by Leo's videos?

I wonder how one would know if he/her is brainwashed..what are the signs? But i have to say there is in me willingness to accept everything he says as absolute Truth, cause it makes sense to me :D Could I be brainwashed i wonder hmm

@Deanna

Let thoughts of other people’s path behalf go, and stay on your path. :)

This will make sense when you know Truth. It can’t be projected. 

When you’ve seen through your suffering, you’ve seen through suffering.

Realize your wholeness, then, if you want to, help others.

14 hours ago, Lento said:

@Deanna

Leo is not enlightened. 

"..the devils are in the details.."

If you don't get the details right, then you are not enlightened. 

Details and meta should be no different.. if you find devilry in the details, that means your meta perspective is the absolute devil. 

Edited by Angelite

1 hour ago, Nemo28 said:

what are the signs?

I think if someone is having trouble accepting other perspectives to be true besides their own, then that might be a huge sign of being brainwashed.

I don't think one should necessarily agree with other perspectives or other people's ways of thinking and living. I do think, though, that not being able to interact properly with them is a problem and should be looked into.

But, there is something unique here. We, spiritual and self-actualizing people should be the ones who are accepting of the others, not the other way around. We claim to be more educated and open-minded, so it's our job to live up to that.

Edited by Lento