thetrut11

The So Wrong Leo's Theory About "Everything is <Infinite Love> and Hippie Stuff".

56 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

A rock is consciousness and you are consciousness.  You are a rock right now, not past tense.

A rock is not conscious  nor a corpse

2 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

You're not conscious either, only God is conscious.

And it can definitely thinks it's a rock if it wants to.

Don't think you're more important than a rock xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

No thing is conscious or unconcious.  Perception is an illusion.  Consciousness is imagining it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

A rock is consciousness

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No thing is conscious

Make up your mind

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Make up your mind

I am speaking from the Absolute POV...there is only consciousness (You) and You are imagining that the small self is a conscious being and that a rock, for example, isn't. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Make up your mind

That's what makes you confused xD 

Stop trying to categorized stuff, and then you'll know and stop being defensive :D 

God is love

And God in them

@thetrut11 look around you, and ask what is this all about, reality, what is reality, really. 

You have to see compassion and love in everything, its something you need to train, your love muscule is pretty weak. Nobody is going to see love for you, you have to do it for yourself ☺️

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

How do you know ?

Have you ever been a rock ?

xD

You are the one making the claim that it does

@thetrut11

There is a logical, conceptual understanding available as to why infinite absolute love, Being, must forget ‘itself’, to allow for experience (and how things get so out of hand, so to speak). It might take a bit, but I think you’d feel great relief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This thread is supposed to be about what Leo said but now everybody is trying to upstage for attention.  Where are the full sentence Leo quotes?  

@thetrut11

Go tell those persons everything is RELATIVE  and a Dream and so on and then se how they react.

Go and try to teach a child that can not walk yet how to run. Or try to teach a chimpanzee how to build a rocket that can fly into space. Life is evolution. Evolution requires steps to be taken. Humanity. Society. All of these things are constantly evolving. Evolution takes time. Also who says cannibalism is bad? You? Society? What if there was a tribe of people, somewhere in the amazon, who believed that eating somebody after they've died would absorb the soul giving it a new home, saving the soul from some kind of eternal limbo? (Kind of a weird example I know) Would they be wrong? To whom? You? They would think they're in the right. They might think that you are immoral for letting the souls of your relatives wander off into limbo. So who's perspective is right? How can you say that their wrong if they believe in THEIR truth (their believes)? YOUR truth is based on your believes (morals).

Is not that hard to know if something is Right or Wrong, you just need some empathy and a bit of common sense.

There is a reason for "bad" people being the way they are. So why aren't you empathetic to their situation? You are just the mirror of your life. If you mirror a lot of "negative" stuff that just means that your experience of life has been pretty negative too. Shaming a "bad" person doesn't help. It just creates a distance between the both of you. You need to show them love. You need to change the way they experience life!

Life is good the way it is. If you want to change it that's good too. But changing life, especially the life of someone else, can be difficult.

If you see something about life as negative that's okay. That doesn't mean that you are wrong. But try to love everything in life. If you don't do that the negativity that resides within somebody else's heart will pour straight into you. The only protection you have against that negativity is love. Love can turn that negative into positive. The polar opposite is hate. It can turn positive into negative. What would you choose? Would you hate the love, or love the hate?

beep boop

nothing loves everything, only nothing can love everything, something only loves something

49 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@thetrut11

What if there was a tribe of people, somewhere in the amazon, who believed that eating somebody after they've died would absorb the soul giving it a new home, saving the soul from some kind of eternal limbo? (Kind of a weird example I know) Would they be wrong? To whom? You? They would think they're in the right. They might think that you are immoral for letting the souls of your relatives wander off into limbo. So who's perspective is right? How can you say that their wrong if they believe in THEIR truth (their believes)? YOUR truth is based on your believes (morals).

The example was not eating somebody after they've died. It was of somebody who murdered a woman and then ate some of her afterward.  

@Nak Khid True. But that was just a hypothetical. I am not just talking about some hypothetical tribe of religious cannibals. ALL your believes are subjective aren't they? Even whether it is right or wrong to kill a person. There are still places that enforce the death penalty. I think killing people is wrong. They don't. So who am I to play the "moral superiority game" with them? I believe stuff, they believe stuff. I don't think you should avenge crime by death. They do. But who judges who is right and who is wrong? Why are my believes "better" than theirs? I am not saying that the OP is wrong. But there are currently about 7.5 billion people on earth. That's 7.5 billion uniquely different perspectives on life (And I'm including just humans.). Who am I to tell them what their perspective SHOULD be?

beep boop

@thetrut11 You're in over your head on this topic.

The key mistake you're making is assuming that by cranking up suffering you can make a thing more real or true. But all this does is make the illusion stronger. No matter how much pain or suffering you are stir up, it does not make it real.

By your silly logic, you could show clips of the bloodiest horror movies to argue that movies are real. But just because a movie shows horror doesn't make it any more real.

Your selfishness is getting in the way of seeing Infinite Love. Yes, those clips you linked are absolutely Infinite Love. Your ego is just making you judge them because you lack consciousness, because you have not done any serious spiritual work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Shin said:

You're not conscious either, only God is conscious.

And it can definitely thinks it's a rock if it wants to.

Don't think you're more important than a rock xD

This is a perfect example of a dangerous mindset for someone to have 

3 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

This is a perfect example of a dangerous mindset for someone to have 

Why ?

God is love

And God in them