thetrut11

The So Wrong Leo's Theory About "Everything is <Infinite Love> and Hippie Stuff".

56 posts in this topic

So let's talk about this thing of everything is <One> and <Pure Self Love>. I would like to share with you some videos and see your opinions.

"Interview with a Cannibal"

This video is so deeply disturbing that even if you have an account YouTube will show you an alarm.

Is really possible this is God? why and Infinite Intelligent and Infinite Self Loving would enjoy harming Itself? Has God a  Wicked Masochistic way of Loving?

In this other one there's a scene where they show people lives in something that you cannot call a home. they have to SHIT on the beach because they don't have water and waste lines, even the POLITICIANS have to do the same. 

A girl from like 15 years says she sells herself for sexs for like 3 or 5 DOLLARS because is the only way she can atleast eat Something. Is this love?

What kind of Higher Love is that? Is God this?

And the last one is not less astonishing. SOFEX. The Global Showroom for the best Destroying Weapons on market.

The irony?

Countries that are actually on war with each other assist to this type of events and greet each other.

Isn't that funny? They buy the most powerful weapons at the same place and then go back to their country to kill each other.

If that's Infinite Intelligence I doubt is something Real.

I'd hope atleast a reasonable argumentation for Mr. Leo because for me this is totally inconsistent.

Go tell those persons everything is RELATIVE  and a Dream and so on and then se how they react.

Is not that hard to know if something is Right or Wrong, you just need some empathy and a bit of common sense.

This thread won't be proper until you use some Leo quotes, full sentence quotes with  citation as to where the quote is from

Have you tried to take a 5 meo dmt or some other strong psychedelics to experience love, god and infinity 

I dont think you should judge before you have had some mystical experience.

You definitely get the prize for most difficult to understand thread title

The So Wrong Leo's Theory About "Everything is <Infinite Love> and Hippie Stuff".

And anyway, give Leo time, he hasn't reached out to the African continent yet. I'm sure it's on his list of things to sort out. 

5 minutes ago, Bill W said:

And anyway, give Leo time, he hasn't reached out to the African continent yet. I'm sure it's on his list of things to sort out. 

what are you talking about?

@thetrut11  You are correct about relative love. From a relative perspective, everything you say is true and I don't think anyone on the forum would disagree with you regarding relative love. 

You are missing something about unconditional Love. Yet you don't seem more interested in protecting your relative view as absolute, than to expand.

1 hour ago, thetrut11 said:

Go tell those persons everything is RELATIVE  and a Dream and so on and then see how they react.

Here is the key question for you. . . Which people should we tell it is relative? If we tell non-cannibals that cannibalism is beautiful, they will be disgusted. If we tell cannibals that cannibalism is beautiful it will resonate with them. Watch how the cannibal talks about human arms and legs in the first video. Watch interview with Jeffrey Dahmer. He was very open open about his cannibalistic nature. From their perspective, human limbs are beautiful. Observe how the man talks about human limbs in the first video, he has a deep appreciation and he is in bliss. This is undeniable. You can observe it for yourself. 

Obviously, the disgusting nature of cannibalism is not universal - if it was universally disgusting, there wouldn't be any cannibals! The nature of cannibalism is relative. Personally, I have the genetics and social conditioning to perceive cannibalism as being disgusting. The idea of eating another human is repulsive to me. As well, I would help protect someone from a cannibal. However, there is transcendence that is aware my orientation is relative and that a cannibal has a different relative orientation. 

Importantly, no one is saying the opposite to your view is universally true. Your view is that cannibalism is disgusting. No one is saying that you are wrong and that cannibalism is not disgusting - rather that it is beautiful. The point is that cannibalism is beautiful to a cannibal. 

This is a half-step to realizing absolute. Yet it is an important half-step. Without this half-step, a person will conflate relative and absolute - just as you are doing here. 

It is, but it's not infinite love or whatever dogma you want to bring into spirituality, the universe is radically indifferent

God is infinity, so it expresses itself through infinite events, beings, plants, whatever.
So whatever is possible is possible, including what you think is impossible.

If it wasn't accepting everything, it wouldn't be infinite, and what is love is the infinite acceptance of all God's creation (so it's infinite in all dimension, love/creation/consciousness).
God isn't someone who say what is right or wrong, it's not a person, nor a thing, nor anything, unless you get that you'll always be confused thinking it's a godlike person who should or shouldn't accept some behaviors.

And you can't get it through logical thinking with your brain, not even by intuition, because you're God right now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@thetrut11  Watch interview with Jeffrey Dahmer. He was very open open about his cannibalistic nature. From their perspective, human limbs are beautiful. Observe how the man talks about human limbs in the first video, he has a deep appreciation and he is in bliss. This is undeniable. You can observe it for yourself. 

Jeffrey Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys. 

Issei Sagawa the man in the "Interview with a Cannibal" video killed a woman

1 minute ago, Shin said:

God is infinity, so it expresses itself through infinite events, beings, plants, whatever.
So whatever is possible is possible, including what you think is impossible.

If it wasn't accepting everything, it wouldn't be infinite, and what is love is the infinite acceptance of all God's creation (so it's infinite in all dimension, love/creation/consciousness).

Accepting is is something humans do but rocks don't

8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Accepting is is something humans do but rocks don't

How do you know ?

Have you ever been a rock ?

xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Have you ever been a rock ?

Yes. I have.

Rocks don't accept.

Edited by Lento

Funny you speak of the cannibal warlords of Liberia. I watched it on a comedown on acid and it was the most beautiful thing i ever saw. It was so ABSOLUTELY perfect that i cried out of joy. 

21 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Jeffrey Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys. 

Issei Sagawa the man in the "Interview with a Cannibal" video killed a woman.

Correct. I agree with you on this. This is common knowledge. 

A rock is consciousness and you are consciousness.  You are a rock right now, not past tense.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I know someone in person who tells me that his ultimate dream is to kill every single human being on earth and then to kill himself. I ask him why? And he says because humans are full of shit creatures, and that they create a lot of unnecessary drama. I ask him if he will kill me too, and he says yes, everyone without exception.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

A rock is consciousness and you are consciousness.  You are a rock right now, not past tense.

Sure. But still, rocks don't accept.