Existence

Reality subjective?

27 posts in this topic

@Angelite

Sorry, I'm very naive at English and am facing difficulties making sense what you are saying. Would that be okay for you if i ask you to explain what you are saying in a more easily understandable way?

18 hours ago, Existence said:

What the f@#k means that reality is a subjective experience? Does "I'm not experiencing something" means, that thing don't exist in reality?

Lets try a little thought experiment.

whoever you are, one thing you can't disagree is that you are reading this thing right now. And therefore, you would also have to agree that, you exist. If you look around, you become aware of the world around you, things are happening around you. And referencing your direct experience, you/we can say that those things/the world exist. And the whole time, I'm not directly experiencing those.  That seems like reality exists without my direct experience.

Show me how the opposite is true.

The experience ‘reading’ does not require a “reader”.  Look for “the reader” in direct experience. Scrutinize.

Underpin the belief you are a physical body, which anything could be around, be examining thought & perception. “World” is a thought / label. 

“Show me how the opposite is true”...Truth includes all opposites. Rather than argue, or ask for someone else to show you, have a look at direct experience, and ask for assistance. Nothing is hidden. 

First, read up on what suffering is. If you realize that, even conceptually, feelings, intention, and understanding illuminate the path. Fearing in ignorance, not understanding suffering...you could be looking at decades, or even lifetimes.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Reality is objective (wherein what is true for me, is true for everyone and everything). But our perception of reality is subjective. As long as see ourselves as a person, there's 'our' perspective, and everything outside that perspective is beyond our conscious experience, and hence doesn't exist for us. 

And as I understand, that is what all enlightenment is about - dissolving the idea of this 'person' which you think is 'you'. When the person goes, so does that person's perspectives and whatever is left is reality. 

(This being my perspective as of now, I have no experience of objective reality)

@Existence Actually it is not English. Simply :

Objective. Subjective. Free Will

1.You can't control what's coming at you.

2.You can only control your free will (which is relative to each person) . Intention (which will be translated into action). 

Everything outside of you, is subjective. It is not you. 

You are the objective truth ( only to yourself ) . There are many other subjective realities outside of you. I think everything other than your individual self. 

Only by understanding this, you'll be good. What i've noticed a LOT in this forum, is people like to assume that the whole world share the same experience as they do. Meta-projection. For example : 

-Just because you have a bad experience with religion, you assume that the rest of the world have the same bad experience. 

-Safety. You think your country is safer than others. Not realizing that there are many safer countries around the world. (When it is simply the result of comparing yourself to the worst safety, eg, war-torn country. 

-simply because your country deals with racism you assume the rest of the world deal with it too. Not realizing that many aren't even at all. 

-assuming what's natural to you(your country) is natural to everyone else(the rest of the world). Not realizing that it is the result of your social construct.

-wanting to change other people's culture. Is to me, very disrespectful.

Judging from this forum, I don't know what the world would be if God were to allow it to happen.. i've travelled a lot. Many people are at peace with their culture. They don't wanna change anyone's culture. Only in this forum.. 

-and many more... you should drop spiral dynamic. The way people use it in this forum, is way too dysfucntional. Values is not to be transcended. What needs to be transcended is your ego & greed. 

I was raised (high school), in such a way that you need to be holistic. All those values, needs to be nurtured from the ground basic, till it's fruition. We don't separate any of those values. Why do you need to wait for orange to be peaceful? Why do you need to transcend multi-perspective to be spiritual? Why do you need to transcend religion/culture to be successful/peaceful/psychic/spiritual ? Why do you need to transcend self defence /community to be integral? The way people use it are so messed up. Then you project that messed up lens onto the whole world. Assuming that others are like you. Projecting those distorted views onto others..

We are different. That's it. What you're scared of the most might be someone else's pleasure. 

You can only compare yourself to yourself. Your individual self. 

The dynamic between 1 & 2 is a whole different thing. If you understand 1 & 2, I think this world will be at peace. (In fact, many are at peace..) only in this forum (that people aren't at peace with themselves or the rest of the world)~ eg. "Spiral dynamic" / wanting to change others etc. 

The only thing that people need to transcend is ego&greed. The rest is whatever. You don't wanna have one type person everywhere. What a boring world would it be. I like it when the scenes changes, the landscape changes, the colours, the sound & the visual. (Referring to my travel) I love the differences. 

◼ 

What if everything is like a desert? Forever. Without a single mountain or trees? 

You'll get bored if you stayed in the middle of the sea forever. With nothing to look at. Maybe the night sky is pretty. 

Edited by Angelite

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

“Show me how the opposite is true”...Truth includes all opposites. Rather than argue, or ask for someone else to show you, have a look at direct experience, and ask for assistance. Nothing is hidden. 

Absolute Truth have no opposites?