assx95

I asked a friend whether she's down to fuck. She called me disgusting.

50 posts in this topic

@assx95

Dont be ashamed, she clearly overreacted. These things are messy, no way going around it. Be glad you had the courage to do it. 

First rule of succesful communications: Never send significant comunications via text message! :(

Some other female would not have a problem. In your case, she had very little consciousness and a very huge ego.

However, don't make this a victim's mindset. You gotta deal with reality the way it is right now. And right now, you need to deceive women into sleeping with you.

Pathetic humans.

3 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Attraction needs to build up before asking someone for sex.

Exactly...or the "men are pigs" phrase rings very true to us females.

6 hours ago, Lento said:

In your case, she had very little consciousness and a very huge ego.

Lol!...Seriously?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

11 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@assx95

i was in a relationship with a girl, that i was with only to bust a nut

for a year

she loved me and it was fun (for me), i had sex whenever i want, she couldn't say no to me

but i didn't love her back and amount of karma i got hit back for it that was so fucking huge and my life went totally shit and all of it got me into self-development

Perfect! I'm glad karma slapped you upside the head..lol. 

There is a serious problem with some of the men on this forum regarding how you treat women and what you think about women. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

Seriously?

Yes. She could have simply rejected sex without shaming the guy. She made him feel wrong about having a sexual desire and about expressing it. That's something I consider a traumatic event.

She's a devil, and he is innocent.

Edited by Lento

@Lento  Lol,  according to him she was a low key "friend", he would text once in a while. What he asked was completely inappropriate. He might as well have asked a lady in the grocery aisle. Turning her into a devil is ridiculous, imo. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I’m reminded of a game called “Twister”.

It was a game in the 1980s in the US. People twisted their body into all sorts of odd configurations on a large polka dot mat. During the game, it is very serious for those who are twisting. Yet for observers, it’s quite humorous. Eventually, the people get so twisted into each other they can’t hold it any longer. Everyone falls down and there is relief and laughter. 

12 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Lol,  according to him she was a low key "friend", he would text once in a while. What he asked was completely inappropriate. He might as well have asked a lady in the grocery aisle. Turning her into a devil is ridiculous, imo. 

@Anna1 @Lento

I am the devil. I could see through my own manipulations. 

Life isn't black and white, there are multiple things at play here: 

1. I asked her this the night before : 
"Don't you feel like your life is slipping through like sand? What is it that you truly want to be or to have or to do? Or is there no such thing? 
 And she completely ignored this text. 

2. I then had an idea which I thought was genius, it was this 
    " You down to fuck ? 
      I think that's much more meaningful to ask than questions you don't answers to" 

Initially, i was scared, but then I wanted to explore how the bubble hits the road, I had to get over my fear. And so, I used her as a tool, to test this idea upon. I then told her how I choose not to judge myself for who I am, and then I told her how I find her sexually attractive, i also told her - I am sorry, if it helps. But overall, it was a shock to her, and very disturbing to her core values. 

I had the courage to be myself. And in exploring what could become of ideas, I had to trick myself to use it on her, how else would I know if it would actually work? The cost was our friendship, which didn't mean anything anyway, after she failed to treat me like a friend. 

@assx95 The thing is, if you talk to women like objects and not ladies, then don't expect niceties from them. Expect a slap up side the head. You may get lucky and get a "yes" to your "wanna fuck", but don't expect it. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@assx95  I wouldn’t beat yourself up over this. It’s a good learning opportunity. Yet to me, it looks like the ship could use some major re-steering, rather than a few minor tweaks. 

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

The thing is, if you talk to women like objects and not ladies, then don't expect niceties from them. Expect a slap up side the head. You may get lucky and get a "yes" to your "wanna fuck", but don't expect it. 

It's not easy to be ignored all the time by women whom you once considered as friends. 

I won't make excuses. I lack empathy and respect. 

But i get treated like trash all the time by women I know in real life. 

@assx95 Don't blame yourself bro, she clearly overreacted. If she was a little bit more conscious, she would have been more gentle with you, she might have even taught you how to ask for sex appropriately just like other women are doing here. Yet, in my opinion, they're still biased towards their own gender.

4 minutes ago, assx95 said:

I won't make excuses. I lack empathy and respect. 

Work on these areas and your relationships will most likely improve. Those 2 areas are huge to women, imho.

Good luck.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@assx95 on the contrary, ask yourself how is this exactly the way you need to be treated, as it is the way to learn how to bring yourself the self respect you need to bring the right vibrations into your reality with whomever you meet 

Short sweet and on point: 

12 minutes ago, Lento said:

Don't blame yourself bro, she clearly overreacted. If she was a little bit more conscious, she would have been more gentle with you, she might have even taught you how to ask for sex appropriately just like other women are doing here. Yet, in my opinion, they're still biased towards their own gender.

Yeah. I want to be humble and be able to empathize. I do think it is the infinite love of God which gives her the freedom to not treat me well, and for me to experience what that is like. As men, we tend to rationalize a lot. Anyway, I want to get purified along the spiritual path. 

24 minutes ago, Lento said:

she might have even taught you how to ask for sex appropriately just like other women are doing here. Yet, in my opinion, they're still biased towards their own gender

This forum is male dominated. I think sprinkles of estrogen are a good thing to keep a balance.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

29 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

on the contrary, ask yourself how is this exactly the way you need to be treated, as it is the way to learn how to bring yourself the self respect you need to bring the right vibrations into your reality with whomever you meet 

Short sweet and on point:

Yeah, very simple and concise. Thanks Man. 

Guys. . . try to see things from the female’s perspective. It will save you a lot of confusion and frustration.