VeganAwake

The End Of Seeking!!

21 posts in this topic

I've come to realize I was seeking to complete something that was already fully complete. I was seeking within completeness for completeness.

Realizing everything is already perfectly complete and calling off the search is Paradise.

Constantly seeking and believing THIS is not complete and lacking something is hell.

Identifying as the separate lacking self inside the body is the sickness and Samadhi is the cure.

Knowing is an illusion. 

Unknowing is THIS!!

THIS is Enlightenment, Paradise, The Kingdom of Heaven ? ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Do you think there’s still deeper insights to be had? Essentially deeper awakenings. 

My belief is that further understanding than what I've already mentioned is unknowable.

There is only THIS...

What you are currently experiencing is all there is...

Nothing matters because only mind creates matters.

It is beautiful because it's perfect and it is what it is. Its full its complete it's not lacking in any way.

Its THIS!!

Two things:

1) Recognize you are not the false self that is lacking.

2) Recognize THIS is all there is... if you can find something outside of THIS let me know.

It's time to get off the hamster wheel ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake It feels like THIS keeps getting deeper and deeper the more its observered. Relative to time, 2 years ago THIS was still here exactly as is, yet unknown for me. Relative to time, 2 years to now, THIS is observed more clearly, with no end in sight. If that makes sense. So the more time spent on this path, the more THIS appears. Yet.. why does it feel progressively more experienced?

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

My belief is that further understanding than what I've already mentioned is unknowable.

There is only THIS...

So then my question is more like... perhaps more understanding is unknowable, but is there a more direct experience of THIS available? A deeper more penetrating experience available, to YOU?

@Consilience  The only deeper experience that I can imagine you are describing is Unknowing.

When we label and put everything into boxes and act as if we know what it is, it takes the fun out of THIS.

We don't really know what anything is, we just pretend that we do.

There is really only THIS and it's always only been THIS, we just couldn't see clearly through our own fog.

Edited by VeganAwake

25 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Consilience  The only deeper experience that I can imagine you are describing is Unknowing.

When we label and put everything into boxes and act as if we know what it is, it takes the fun out of THIS.

We don't really know what anything is, we just pretend that we do.

There is really only THIS and it's always only been THIS, we just couldn't see clearly through our own fog.

Yes! That's what I feel too. The more the mind starts unknowing that which it never actually knew, the more THIS becomes clear. Man there's so much to un-know xD

6 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Yes! That's what I feel too. The more the mind starts unknowing that which it never actually knew, the more THIS becomes clear. Man there's so much to un-know xD

Hehe perfect & exactly!! ❤

Don't be ? kiddo. I want to. 

Probably will get shit scared of real actual Awakening. For it like you experience literal death. But they all think this stuff is conceptual. 

That's why nobody meditates or whatever. Drown into conceptual stuff like every ego. Guru explain ed to me. 

Why don't I see the beauty in this moment like you do. I'm aware this is the only moment there is. The past not exist. The future does not exist. This is it. But this still feels lacking. I'm not satisfied with this.

It's just beleif based it will pass. Very obvious. 

Don't be ? don't crush. I so want to. 

This is beatiful, until something happen to him then This will not be so beautiful. 

Yeah be good warn for potential beleif based conviction based traps. 

Yeah my spiritual ego radar is turned on.

Meelt kiddo into real thing. Oh sweet Sweet Love. 

7 hours ago, Consilience said:

@VeganAwake It feels like THIS keeps getting deeper and deeper the more its observered. Relative to time, 2 years ago THIS was still here exactly as is, yet unknown for me. Relative to time, 2 years to now, THIS is observed more clearly, with no end in sight. If that makes sense. So the more time spent on this path, the more THIS appears. Yet.. why does it feel progressively more experienced?

So then my question is more like... perhaps more understanding is unknowable, but is there a more direct experience of THIS available? A deeper more penetrating experience available, to YOU?

Yes that seems to be my experience aswell. A continous deepening into THIS. A falling falling falling away into THIS unknown.

It always feel complete yet keeps unveiling.

Yes and if you just keep recognizing that there is nothing incomplete or lacking about THIS...

Nothing to find nothing to seek it's already perfectly complete ❤

A little trick:

Every time your ego tries to make you believe that another moment will be better than THIS, simply ask your ego: "And Then What"?

Continue asking your ego this every time. Eventually it sees that you're not buying into its games any longer. ❤

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why don't I see the beauty in this moment like you do. I'm aware this is the only moment there is. The past not exist. The future does not exist. This is it. But this still feels lacking. I'm not satisfied with this.

Wish to see beauty, look for it and you'll see it. You are creating your experience. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Raptorsin7 The best analogy I heard from my teachers is this work is like this: 

You start with an extremely muddy car window. bit by bit the water is washing away this mud, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, but eventually you will see so clearly that the window will be perfectly clean, and this will be enough. 

Don't feel disheartened if this isn't enough yet, seek until you no longer feel the need to, even the slightest bit of lack is a sign to keep going, you'll know when you've arrived. 

@VeganAwake  You sound like you're doing awesome man! And as others have said THIS only gets better and better the deeper we expand into it, also there's no limit to our love and expressing love! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

The false claim of the individual says that THIS is not complete and it will continue seeking THIS within THIS and it will never be found because its seeking perfection inside of perfection.

It's like a greyhound running around the track not realizing it's already won the race. 

THIS being perfect is already the case it's just whether its realized or not. ❤