Igor82

Gratitude journal

8 posts in this topic

Hi there! :x

The purpose of this journal is to spread positive vibes to all readers and also motivate me to keep consistent with journaling about gratefulness. I will focus on writing bullet lists of what has happened during the day that I feel grateful for while keeping full transparency and not filtering my words trough knowing that people are reading this journal. 

Gratitude journaling has many benefits, mainly that you will become much more satisfied with what you've already got, which makes you enjoy reality more, rather than trying to escape due to dissatisfaction. And the more grateful you become, the more things you will feel grateful for!! So let's get started! :)

2019-12-10

• I grateful for the nice conversations I have had with Eleonor trough email today
  • I am grateful for being around my sister and getting insights about myself from that
  • I am grateful for the food mom cooked for me today
  • Im grateful for the delicious sauce I made
  • Im grateful for the beautiful improvisations I made on the piano today
  • Im grateful for the effects of the Modafinil I took this morning, I like that is was so nice and it made me so productive.
  • Im grateful to discover the nice potential of Modainil
  • Im super grateful that I went for a run this evening! It made me feel so good as I stayed home working the whole day!
  • Im grateful for my willingness to go home and chose sleep over roaming around the city
  • I am grateful for the salad I ate eysterday
  • I am grateful for the good sleep I had
  • I am greatful for the super funny stuff I came up with my sister today
  • Thanks for making me able to see my sister in a different way after she has come back
  • Im grateful for having watched Yes-theory today and that it inspires me to go and take ice baths with Eleonor!
  • Im grateful for the sweet thought I have about Eleonor
  • Im grateful for the stamina I had during the run
  • Im grateful for having seen Martins cool headphones
  • Im grateful that Martin asked me what was on my heart
  • Im grateful for the Psytrance that my sister showed me
  • Im grateful that I did the math homework
  • Im grateful that I feel capable of doing the rest of the school work
  • Im grateful for my room being so beautiful
  • Im grateful for feeling such positive vibes when revisiting the forum
  • Im grateful for having started this gratefulness journal
  • Thank you lord for the good food, for the nice thoughts about Eleonor
  • Thank you lord for giving me such nice creativity yestesday that made me write that poem
  • Thank you for the tears, for the music, thank you for the love
  • Thank you for the struggle, thank you for the strength
  • Thank you lord that when I look in the mirror I can see such a beautiful face
  • Im grateful that I feel so smart
  • Im grateful that my sister will leave the house tomorrow
  • Im grateful for having many social options
  • Im grateful for realizing my weaknesses, im thankful for discovering that im able to be disciplined
  • Thank you the universe for having paired me with this wonderful woman, I wouldnt have it any other way
  • Im grateful for the inspiration I felt to start woking out again
  • Im grateful for feeling so grateful. Im grateful that I have so much to be grateful for!
  • Thank you for the water, the energy, thank you for my abilities.
  • Thank you for the flow!
  • Thank you for the wonderful thoughts of opportunities to make money the way I want to
  • Im grateful for having watered my flowers this morning
  • Im grateful for having been brave enough to take a cold shower
  • Im grateful that I now know what writing like this feels like, and im grateful experiencing how it feels to attempt full transparency
  • Thank you for the confidence.
  • Thank you for tomorrow. I love you! Thank you thank you! Thank you for life!! Thank you for my capacities.
  • Thank you lord for these wonderful memories, thank you reality for being so sweet!!
  • Im grateful for having Grammarly correct my spelling

This is a great idea, keep it up!

14 hours ago, Igor82 said:
  • Im grateful for having Grammarly correct my spelling

Can definitely relate:D

Did you start out really happy, and the gratitude is just an expression of how happy you are? Or did you start out unhappy and through the practice of gratitude developed happiness?

Do you really feel what you write?

@modmyth Thanks!

@Raptorsin7 Its more like a practise to chrystalize all the nice things that has happend during the day, and this makes me more able to connect to gratefulness, express gratefulness and be more satisfied. But I did start out feeling really happy about life, and craving to start a journal like this to not waste the benefits. 

Its more like I practise feeling grateful for the little things, so I try to remember all the good things about my day and then apply the gratefulness to those things, but im not gonna write down a thing that im not grateful for. I really feel grateful for some of the things that I write down, and some other things less. I generally try to stretch out the feeling of gratefulness as long as possible and apply that feeling to as much as possible when I do the journaling, so with this journal, gratitude is something I activly try to feel more of rather than trying to be honest about ”did I really feel grateful for the breakfast I ate this morning when I ate it?” I just try to look back on my day and try my best to feel as grateful as possible for what happend during that day. For me, its about feeling as grateful as possible. And it works! Its makes me feel more grateful about the things that happen during the day when they happen aswell, and thats the real benefit.

2019-12-23

• Thank you Bill W for your kind words
  • Im so grateful for feeling on track with life, knowing exactly what to do next, and knowing where that will lead me
  • Im so grateful for the wonderful intimate relationship I have with Eleonor
  • Im so grateful for the conversation I had with Eleonor yesterday while I was doing my cleaning job, we talked about our future, our emotions, what we love with each other, how grateful we are for each other
  • Im grateful for being so good in bed!
  • Im grateful for having experienced Eleonor crying as we cuddled in bed listening to a love song
  • Im so grateful to feel how it is like to feel inspired after amazing sex!
  • Im grateful for being so comfortable with expressing my feminine side
  • Im grateful to slowly realize how my childhood has always aligned with my strengths and values
  • Im grateful for the run I did to the sea around Eleonors place
  • Im grateful for the music!
  • Im grateful to realize that music is what im so passionate about!
  • Im grateful to have done and come up with such insightful answers to the Lp exercises
  • Im so thankful for the wonderful food!
  • Thank you lord for this wonderful life, and this wonderful woman
  • Im so grateful to have such a nice relationship with my family
  • Im grateful for the call I had this friday with SYV about how serious school is
  • Im grateful for having brought the piano to Eleonors place
  • Im grateful for the insights Eleonor gave me about music, love and consciousness
  • Thank you for my room! Thank you for the food! Thank you for the water! Thank you for the freedom!
  • Im soo grateful to myself about my willingness to actualize my potential!
  • Im grateful to discover my willingness to keep my ego in check
  • Im pretty grateful for having experienced a simultaneous orgasm with Eleonor while not wearing a condom!
  • Im grateful for discovering more about what makes Eleonor feel good
  • Im so grateful the insight that the only thing that matters is how I feel with Eleonor in the now. That I take decisions concerning us, based on how I feel my purpose, and to leave the rest to being fully me and in the now in her presence.
  • Im grateful for the sweet moments I had with Eleonors cat Dennis
  • Im grateful to be writing this
  • Thank you for the piano
  • Thank you for my home
  • Im grateful for having slept on the bus
  • Im grateful for the energy I felt this Sunday morning because of having passionate sex with Eleonor
  • Oh, thank you for the Love, im so grateful for felling in love with Eleonor
  • Im grateful for all the things she teaches me
  • Im so grateful for the inspiration she gives me! Lets go!
  • Im grateful for the picture she gave me, for the blowjobs she gave me, for all her moaning
  • Im grateful for my ability to relate to how she feels and what her body wants!
  • Im grateful for my penis is big enough to penetrate Eleonor deeply
  • Im so grateful for being able to be totally comfortable with expressing myself to Eleonor
  • Thank you Eleonor for the Tea! Thank you mom for the cake!
  • Im so grateful for my sister being able to take the initiative, helping mom clean her room
  • Holy shit im grateful to experience this relationship with Eleonor while being so young!
  • Im grateful for the future! Im grateful to feel like the future is my safe-space
  • Im grateful for having analyzed what I naturally do during the days where I don't have a schedule
  • Im grateful for not having eaten for 16 hours after this big unhealthy delicious meal I ate yesterday
  • Im just so grateful to be alive in this moment, to have cultivated all of this with trust for something good. And now im here!
  • Im grateful for having woke up late
  • Im grateful to be writing this right now
  • Thank you for all the knowledge
  • Thank you dad for being so nice and loving
  • Thank you Leo for being such a huge part of my life & knowledge
  • Thank you for the love, the tears, the insights, the wonderful experiences, the confidence, the relating, the sweet words, the motivation, the inspiration, the dreams, the future, life, creativity, intelligence, gratitude, consciousness. Thank you for EVERYTHING!! :x

I have found that for me to be able to stay consistent with the gratitude journaling I will have to develop a secure daily habit first. Right now, the friction of having my gratitude journal on this forum outweighs the benefits. There is friction in having the same style of journal on two different places, there is friction in how I chose my words, in having to open the forum rather than just my commonplace book...

I feel like I need to solidify the habit and mainly do my gratitude journaling in my commonplace book because I feel like its important for me to reduce all possible friction in the name of the survival of this habit. I might post something here once in a while as I know its a cool read for some of you :)

Or maybe not... maybe this is the end of this journal, who knows? This post is just as spontanious of a heart-felt desicion as the start of this journal

With love & gratitude, No hard feelings :x