Sussso

any exercises for approach anxiety?

7 posts in this topic

guys please give me your Best! daily exercises that can slowly make my approach anxiety better. prefer something that is gradual not bighting the bullet and go cold turkey that can be hard for me. 

Edited by Sussso

With 'approach' you mean picking up girls?

Well I can only say even if it's sounds cliché that you should work on yourself. Not just "approach X girls and you're good to go"

It's important to be a person of "action" but both sides should be work for success.

Edited by Javfly33

Wear a hat that you would normally NEVER wear and do stuff in public, if you wanna turn up the difficulty choose a more grotesque one.

Just look at what that will do to you, trust me.

Talk to random strangers, not just people you're trying to approach and seduce. Get comfortable talking with people in the grocery line, on the bus, waiting for the light to change, and so on. Get better at making small talk in public with strangers in general.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

For me, I found that these progessive exercises didnt work. Its all about motivation, emotion and mindset for me.

Whatever you "think" about starting a conversation with a girl that you dont know yet, is what defines your problem.

What do you think is your problem with this? Have you done it before? And why didnt you do it at another time?

There used to be a Youtube channel called SimplePickup, where they would post videos of them picking up girls. But honestly their website might be around, not sure I haven’t checked. They had this course/product they were selling called Simple 30. It was basically a 30 day cold approach challenge that got a bit more difficult over the days went on. Basically day 1 would be say “hi” to 5 people, then day 2 “hi-five 5 people”, something like that. I would look into that if you’re interested. It might not be around anymore, but you possibly could find something on the internet. That’s how I started off with a few friends when I decided to do cold approach pickup back in the day.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

On 12/10/2019 at 0:36 PM, Sussso said:

guys please give me your Best! daily exercises that can slowly make my approach anxiety better. prefer something that is gradual not bighting the bullet and go cold turkey that can be hard for me. 

This is a play of emotions. 

Feel that anxiety and fear coursing through your mind and body. It is better if you do this when you are in the field (the club or the place where you intend to approach). Now, that you have excuses come up for why you can't approach and all those emotions, ask yourself if you could let that go, if not, repeat. 

Once you feel lighter, you have to bite the bullet and accept the consequences if any, her boyfriend might come out of nowhere and hit you, accept that this could happen ( it did happen with me) and get that out of your system. Notice that there is uncertainty of what might happen, and it makes it exciting and bold and adventurous. 

Now, without thinking twice, go in there, and give it your best shot, do not hesitate. Just make her feel comfortable and do the best you can. You have to fail multiple times, in order to learn.