Justincredible76

Cant seem to obtain an experience of flow

2 posts in this topic

I keep trying to put myself into the state of flow but i just keep continuing to have thoughts, judgements, negative attitudes etc appear in my mind. When i let go of one another instantly follows. It seems to never end, and when that recognition flows through me frustration always trails behind it. Ive been trying to access this state while doing activities like playing a game, so it tends to be difficult for me to get rid of feeling frustrated while playing and trying to access flow at the same time. It also seems when i meditate often thoughts will just come and come and come and distract me to a point where it feels like anything i do is a waste of time. It feels like i have to let go of an infinite amount of things that im forever holding on to; i let go of one them another comes back which i then let go of only for another to come back. 

Ive been using marijuana concentrates recently, im in the best state of flow when it just starts setting in im noticing. And i would say it probably isnt helping me to access a better state as the day goes on, but i feel that i also notice that when its not present i still come across the same struggle. 

When i use LSD my flow state is absolutely flawless. I feel so powerful and productive, capable of anything simply by sheer force of will. Ive never felt so complete on lsd, but as of this moment i feel pretty bleek... and feel unable to love as well. Its a sad existence right now. How can i access a state of flow right now? How can i manage these thoughts that diverge my attention from what i actually want to be focused on. How can i use my mind 100% into what im doing? I want every part of my body to be in sync with every other part, all in sync following wherever my determination lies. What are the best ways to achieve this right now? And hopefully have it last.

Flow is not a state, it is Truth or the fabric of reality that is You. It’s in the Recognition of this that the seeming “experience is had” 

stop trying, start allowing, watch and learn yourself without judging. Eventually self observing makes any activity flow like water  

Edited by DrewNows