Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Really curious why consciousnesss is seeing through my body and not others body

16 posts in this topic

Something that would be obvious to question I only recently have become intrigued by.

Even if this is not a subjective experience because really there's no subject who is having an experience right now but just there's only experience... How come there's a consistent physical object with consistent image? (Which in my belief system I've called "person")

Who is this "person" that seems to take all of the space of experience? And why it's there?

You're hallucinating you are a person, this body/mind is as physical as you thinking of a space kangourou right now xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

That’s how ineffably amazing you actually are. There’s no such thing as a thing, or consistency, or a subject, or a perspective, or person, or image, or an object/second thing - “experience”, etc. There’s no ‘person’ in a ‘space’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Because you want it to appear that way. In this appearance of limitation is the appearance and feeling of freedom and beauty. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You're making an assumption that your consciousness is 'located' in your body - and by using mental gymnastics you're assuming that it could be 'located' in a different body given the right circumstances.

But it's the other way around. Your body and and all the other bodies are 'located' within consciousness.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Even if this is not a subjective experience because really there's no subject who is having an experience right now but just there's only experience... How come there's a consistent physical object with consistent image? (Which in my belief system I've called "person")

Here is another way of "looking" at it (pun intended). . . This is a question of whether there is an external objective reality. This "external" part is easy. Look at an object that you think is a physical object with consistent image. Now close your eyes. What happened to that physical object with consistent image? It disappeared of course. If it was an "internal" physical object with consistent image, it would remain with your eyes closed. So we are left with the idea that there is a physical object "external" to me. This external physical object remains whether my eyes are open or closed.

Now for the "objective" part. . . Lets consider a pencil. What is this physical pencil? What is the image of it? If you put water in your eyes would the image be the same? If you took psychedelics, would the image be the same? Would the image of the pencil be the same for a donkey or mantis shrimp? Of course not. So, is there something about that pencil that is objectively true? Some essence of the pencil that is true regardless of how I perceive it or how a donkey or mantis shrimp perceives it. If so, what is that essence?

@Javfly33 ive seen your previous post related to this subject and i think your question stems from wondering why you are this particular perspective and not some other.

Its also the same type of question as to why reality is structured this way and not another way.

This used to break my mind as well until i had some deep mystical experiences into Oneness and Infinity.

The answer - Absolute Infinity.

You see, you wonder why you are this perspective and not others?  Well, you ARE.  As infinity you are actually being all perspectives right now - including this one. And If you weren't all perspectives including this one - Infinity wouldn't be infinite.   You are exploring and experiencing yourself in in order to know yourself through an infinite amount of perspectives.  So rather than seeing it from your limited perspective, zoom out and shift perspective.   It's almost as if you reverse your POV  from your limited one to the wholeness of the Absolute.   This, you,  literally is infinity being infinity.  You being your perspective is Infinity.   You are infinity and infinity includes everything.   

It is the same with the second question.  Why is reality this way and not another way?  Well, it IS.  It is an infinite number of ways including this one.

Explaining Infinity with language does not do justice because language itself is finite - but this is the best i can do.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 ive seen your previous post related to this subject and i think your question stems from wondering why you are this particular perspective and not some other.

Its also the same type of question as to why reality is structured this way and not another way.

This used to break my mind as well until i had some deep mystical experiences into Oneness and Infinity.

You see, you wonder why you are this perspective and not others?  Well, you ARE.  As infinity you are actually being all perspectives right now - including this one. And If you weren't all perspectives including this one - Infinity wouldn't be infinite.   You are exploring and experiencing yourself in in order to know yourself through an infinite amount of perspectives.  So rather than seeing it from your limited perspective, zoom out and shift perspective.   It's almost as if you reverse your POV  from your limited one to the wholeness of the Absolute.   This, you,  literally is infinity being infinity.  You being your perspective is Infinity.   You are infinity and infinity includes everything.   

It is the same with the second question.  Why is reality this way and not another way?  Well, it IS.  It is an infinite number of ways including this one.

Explaining Infinity with language does not do justice because language itself is finite - but this is the best i can do.  

Thanks yeah that´s exactly what i meant and where i´m think im stuck i hope i trascend this stuness soon thanks for your message

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks yeah that´s exactly what i meant and where i´m think im stuck i hope i trascend this stuness soon thanks for your message

❤??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

This, you could acknowledge as a thought, and let it go. You’re not stuck, you’re believing the thought, “stuck”. 

There is an experience of being outside of thought, perception & sensation, and directly experiencing the consciousness / light making the appearance of thought, perception, and sensation “as” pure consciousness, absolute, infinity. Essentially, what you’re asking about, can directly be known / even witnessed of / in Mind/Infinity. From “where you’re at”, to there, takes quite a bit of deconstructing of direct experience. But ‘it’ is ‘there’ to be ‘experienced’, and it makes assertion crystal clear (in that there is none). If I’m not mistaking, @Key Elements is the only ‘other person’ (‘that I know of’) who is also directly aware of this. If you google cosmic consciousness, you might find more. 

You might just have a calling, a gravity, in this vein. If so, studying Abraham Hicks wouldn’t hurt. 

@Javfly33

Because of You...Duh...Because you, as a soul, a field of consciousness, choose to experience this particular form and realm of existence. There is always a purpose behind everything but you might not be conscious of it. You are constructing purpose but also discovering a purpose. The ultimate purpose behind it is to raise collective consciousness to a higher state of being, through being yourself to the best of your ability. 

There's no answer. Whatever you believe becomes the truth for you.

1 hour ago, Lento said:

There's no answer. Whatever you believe becomes the truth for you.

Then why are you giving an answer ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Javfly33 ?? It can be helpful to consider thoughts are things, as in “physical” or “already manifest, like chairs & tables, and the “waves” or unmanifest mind below is where insight, epiphanies, realizations, etc “is”. Maybe some why there for your inspiration & dedication to the importance of meditation, not to mention the vast list of positive benefits in life. Consistency is the key. 

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Then why are you giving an answer ?

At least I've given a disclaimer ?

It's probably beyond your understanding (believe me) ?

Okay, jokes aside. The ultimate answer is no answer, if you like koans, and I've given none.

Everything = Nothing

Edited by Lento