Gneh Onebar

Combining DMT with nitrous (PsychedSubstance)

18 posts in this topic

Have you seen this video from PsychedSubstance? Does anyone of you have tried this combination? What was your experience like?

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

@herghly  Have you tried it?

Nitrous is harmful and addictive. Watch out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gneh Onebar Have not tried it.  Look at the risk to reward with nitrous. It's just not worth it. You're better off doing safe psychedelics

@herghly @Leo Gura I don't feel the urge to try it. ;) I was just wondering, if there is any benefit in doing this combination.

If you're looking for a 'spiritual experience' from these Drugs, Nitrous is a party drug over here in the UK. 

It's used widely in the rave scene and by young people, and abroad on 'party islands' basically. 

I know some friends who have mixed nitrous with MDMA and Ketamine and said they went to 'another dimension' etc and they aren't spiritually inclined at all. 

However, yeah they can be very dangerous and risky and have been termed 'Hippy Crack' by the tabloid press over here lol after some Professional Footballers using them. 

Overall, I wouldn't say it's worth it as they can be addictive and quite risky, especially if you get hooked, I know people doing 'doubles' which is 2 canisters in one balloon, again dangerous. 

Use has been reduced by a show called 'Top Boy' which showed a scene of a character becoming paralysed after using Nitrous, great bit of anti-drugs promotion there, as that show is mainly watched by 15-30 year olds, and with rappers heavily promoting drugs in modern-day music, I feel they can be often over-glorified. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4  crazy, I didn't know that nitrous is that much a party drug in the UK. ;) I just stumbled upon this video from psychedsubstance and was curious if there is really some kind of benefit in this combination.

Psyched Substance 2 years from now: "Combining DMT with Heroine" 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I don't trust nitrous, the way most people use it recreationally - out of food-grade cartridges, and inhaled pure into the lungs and held.

I've combined it with psychedelics a couple of times, and it seems to deliver a deep singular experience, but it evaporates just as easily as the gasses that delivered it, leaving nothing meaningful or useful behind. Just this sense that something profound happened, but you're not really sure what it was, and you can't really explain anything about it to yourself, let alone someone else. To me, it seems like a trick and I don't trust it or think it's healthy at all. It's exactly the kind of drug-delusion that people who are skeptical of psychedelics and have never taken them, think they would be like.

I've seen people sit around and suck dozens and dozens of the chargers. It's pretty gross. So much garbage, and not really anything interesting comes out of it. 

I think it's dangerous, because the temptation is always there to go deeper, inhale a full lungful of nitrous and hold it, dive deep. But I think that must put you in a hypoxic state, which must be unhealthy. I've been assured that your body's reflexes will kick in and you'll pass out before any damage is done, but I'm not convinced. At the very least, the commercial nitrous chargers aren't graded for inhalation and can contain contaminants. Also, it depletes your B vitamins somehow, and seems to be at least somewhat addictive, indeed.

It's used medically all the time, and is very safe as far as anaesthetics go, but they use a cleaner medical grade (less contaminated with lubricants, other gasses) and afaik it's always mixed with oxygen. 

IMO, YMMV.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish @Gneh Onebar Yeah huge over here. 

And like Outladnish says that's basically what happens, I mean to me it seems more of a recreational substance and like any it comes with it's issues. 

This is where we could into the whole issue of legalisation so for those who do choose to consume Rec Drugs will at least have much purer stuff and there will be a MUCH greater emphasis on helping instead of demonizing people. Oh well, long way to before that happens it seems.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@outlandish thx for your Explanation.

@LfcCharlie4 About drug legalisation: Luxembourg, where I was born, is now finally going to legalize cannabis - at least a first step. ;) 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, outlandish said:

Also, it depletes your B vitamins somehow, and seems to be at least somewhat addictive, indeed.

Nitrous oxidises cobalamin (vitamin B12) making it ineffective as a co-factor for an enzyme called methionine synthase which is vital for methylation of nucleic acid components. Long term consequences include blindness, dementia, peripheral nerve damage, spinal cord damage with consequent weakness/sphincter problems/balance issues.

5 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

addictitve xD? have you ever done it?

No, because the reports I've read make it seem problematic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@acidgoofy Plenty of my friends have done it. All of them agree on this: You take one dose, you're gonna wanna have more. Its like doing a bump of coke, no one just calls it a day after their first bump. It's insanely addictive.