VeganAwake

"Going full circle" tale of the burnt-out Seeker!!

41 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

I often wonder what is the reason of my disatifaction with "This".. Its like somehow disappointing .. 

It's because the ego construct feels separate and incomplete like it doesn't have a home and it's lacking something. That is the dream that is the illusion that is Maya.

There is nothing to seek you are already 100% complete. THIS is perfection there is nothing that needs to be added or taken away.

The only thing that needs to be recognized is that you are not a separate lacking human body/mind alone on a planet.

You are the infinite experiencing itself through itself. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's because the ego construct feels separate and incomplete like it doesn't have a home and it's lacking something. That is the dream that is the illusion that is Maya.

There is nothing to seek you are already 100% complete. THIS is perfection there is nothing that needs to be added or taken away.

The only thing that needs to be recognized is that you are not a separate lacking human body/mind alone on a planet.

You are the infinite experiencing itself through itself. ❤

❤??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@VeganAwake Just be careful, it sounds like you're doing great but it also sounds like your awakenings have a long way to go. 

Saying there is no you, is technically true but is very common in early awakenings, and since you just had a session with Fred that makes PERFECT sense. 

You're currently saying everything in a negative term subtly, there is no you, then what is everything?

It's the same as non-duality 'Not Two' but you can't go around calling a Bannana a 'Non-Apple' do you get my point? 

IT goes WAYYYY deeper than 'No You' and 'NoSelf' for example if there's no self what is behind all of this, well Ramana calls it THE Self (With a capital S), and then you kind of drop the no self notion and realize EVERYTHING is The Self, there is no you, but there's also No Other, No World, No Anything EXCEPT The Self. This realization also helps awaken love, as why would you want to hurt yourself? No Self is only the beginning, maybe your ready for the deepest teachings now such as that of Ramana and Nisgardatta. But, remember to add context as these are Eastern gurus, a key point MANY seekers forget. 

By the way it sounds like you're doing amazing and had an awakening, but maybe Fred has given you all he can, as he's only in what I call the 600s, reading Ramana or Rupert Spira etc will give you a big shock, it did me as I was an Eckhart Tolle fanboy lol ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Just be careful, it sounds like you're doing great but it also sounds like your awakenings have a long way to go. 

Saying there is no you, is technically true but is very common in early awakenings, and since you just had a session with Fred that makes PERFECT sense. 

You're currently saying everything in a negative term subtly, there is no you, then what is everything?

It's the same as non-duality 'Not Two' but you can't go around calling a Bannana a 'Non-Apple' do you get my point? 

IT goes WAYYYY deeper than 'No You' and 'NoSelf' for example if there's no self what is behind all of this, well Ramana calls it THE Self (With a capital S), and then you kind of drop the no self notion and realize EVERYTHING is The Self, there is no you, but there's also No Other, No World, No Anything EXCEPT The Self. This realization also helps awaken love, as why would you want to hurt yourself? No Self is only the beginning, maybe your ready for the deepest teachings now such as that of Ramana and Nisgardatta. But, remember to add context as these are Eastern gurus, a key point MANY seekers forget. 

By the way it sounds like you're doing amazing and had an awakening, but maybe Fred has given you all he can, as he's only in what I call the 600s, reading Ramana or Rupert Spira etc will give you a big shock, it did me as I was an Eckhart Tolle fanboy lol ;) 

I understand what you are saying ❤

I am referring to the separate lacking self that Oneness gets identified as which is the illusion within THIS.

I understand everything you said about the Self is all there is... Unconditional Love.

You see the belief that there is something outside of THIS that will complete you is the problem... this trap will keep you running on the hamster wheel forever... the illusory separate self never gets satisfied because you're perpetuating the belief that you are not already complete or whole.

The constant seeking and belief you are not already complete is what causes the suffering and keeps the illusion of the separate self going.

Here are the core staples to enlightenment:

1) The recognition that THIS is all there is and it is perfection and unknowable.

2) The Limited separate lacking self is an illusion and needs to be unraveled.

Bingo ❤ Yahtzee ❤

As long as the seeking continues you're perpetuating the illusion of incompleteness and lack.

Here is the non-duel teaching that describes this: His name is Jim Newman ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Your welcome its definitely radical ?

@VeganAwake My mind struggles to understand why "This" is said to be unknowable. Is he reffering to the fact that we are inside This thus we can not know It? (cause then we would need to be separate (which we are not..))

9 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@VeganAwake My mind struggles to understand why "This" is said to be unknowable. Is he reffering to the fact that we are inside This thus we can not know It? (cause then we would need to be separate (which we are not..))

He refers to it as a mystery. There is only THIS and we are apart of it, but not separate from it.

15 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@VeganAwake My mind struggles to understand why "This" is said to be unknowable. 

Exactly.  As it must be.  Because you cannot "know" the unknowable.?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Corpus said:

All nonduality teachings are not the same... 

You can explore everything we have discussed on this post for yourself.

For example have you ever experienced anything other than THIS.

Have you experienced the "ME" character created since birth is an illusion, and starts dissolving when closely looked at and questioned deeply. ❤

@VeganAwake 100% THIS IS IT. It really is it and it's amazing to rest here. 

However, you will still have an 'ego' and a personality, hence I recommend everyone to find out their Enneagram types, it is so essential to know yourself on a human level. 

I will always turn my head if someone says Charlie. 

However, the knowing shifts, you know yourself to be The Big Self, living through this vessel so to speak. 

And as you know that, you will still have feelings and thoughts and be able to interact with 'others' etc etc as if you were 'Charlie' in my case, but all the time knowing you are the Self, and that will forever change your life. 

If anything I have become SO much more emotional since awakening, and as an Enneagram 7 a key part of my journey is learning to embrace the full spectrum of emotions. 

Love always, Life is amazing :) 

P.S. May sound stupid but even Juice WRLD's passing sent a surge of sadness through me and brought me to tears, before I would've simply rejected the emotion and pushed it away, now I LOVE feeling emotions, it's what makes us human!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake 100% THIS IS IT. It really is it and it's amazing to rest here. 

However, you will still have an 'ego' and a personality, hence I recommend everyone to find out their Enneagram types, it is so essential to know yourself on a human level. 

I will always turn my head if someone says Charlie. 

However, the knowing shifts, you know yourself to be The Big Self, living through this vessel so to speak. 

And as you know that, you will still have feelings and thoughts and be able to interact with 'others' etc etc as if you were 'Charlie' in my case, but all the time knowing you are the Self, and that will forever change your life. 

If anything I have become SO much more emotional since awakening, and as an Enneagram 7 a key part of my journey is learning to embrace the full spectrum of emotions. 

Love always, Life is amazing :) 

P.S. May sound stupid but even Juice WRLD's passing sent a surge of sadness through me and brought me to tears, before I would've simply rejected the emotion and pushed it away, now I LOVE feeling emotions, it's what makes us human!

I understand what you are saying ❤

It still sounds like you are trying to seek or promote seeking within THIS.

What needs to be understood when THIS is all there is.

This big self you know yourself as is still the illusion... see how tricky the mind is.

Knowing is illusory, unknowing is the gate ❤

@VeganAwake No, you're misunderstanding me. 

If someone slaps you in the face you're going to feel it, I know what you mean by illusion, but honestly that is very early stage enlightenment. 

The Big Self is not an illusion, otherwise, you are saying Awareness/ The absolute etc is an illusion. 

You are currently in the stage of thinking you are nothing or no-thing, eventually you become everything and that's when it gets even more amazing ;)

The silence that never leaves, is the substance of absolutely everything, hence why the world doesn't exist. 

Ramana:

On the Self/ Big I- 'If you hold this feeling of ‘I’ long enough and strongly enough, the false ‘I’ will vanish leaving only the unbroken awareness of the real, immanent ‘I’, consciousness itself” 

The Real is ever-present, like the screen on which the cinematographic pictures move. While the picture appears on it, the screen remains invisible. Stop the picture, and the screen will become clear. All thoughts and events are merely pictures moving on the screen of Pure Consciousness, which alone is real.

I am not the perishable body, but the eternal Self.

In terms of what needs to be understood, nothing on an absolute level as you said This is it. 

If we're talking about the relative, Lots, unless like Ramana you want to go and live in a diaper :) 

Self-Realization alone won't lead to awesome nutrition, finances, business/ career, relationships, social skills etc 

Guys lets refrain from what gets into the territory of non-dual wars or who is more enlightened.  Or what the deepest enlightenment is, etc.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@LfcCharlie4 Maybe we could chat on the phone one day.

I get what you are saying ❤

The way I view THIS has shifted recently so I am taking things slow ?

spent quite a long time trying to find a place to catch myself, how to describe myself, or what form I can take and I found nothing ,just this "nothing". However, this had a powerful impact because it facilitated the full and deep understanding of all the facets of this priceless jewel about Leo and not only him spoken. But even they cannot accurately describe this unknown magic. Until finally I gave up explaining the inexplicable and accepted this: What I am cannot say or describe. Who I am, again I cannot say, but I feel so present here and now. I am this unknown seemingly soundable but impossible to probe. I am this unknown that exists beyond Me. As a conclusion I can put everything in this form "I AM THAT" or "IS JUST THIS".

THIS or THAT meaning the unknown. The unknown who recognizes himself as unknown. What remains in the end (although there is no end), only this  Permanent Silence as a Pure Presence. As I write these lines I am aware that it does not even represent 0, 000000000.......000000000000000000000000000001% of the Ultimate Truth and I can no longer post them, but I do?. This is just a humble attempt to describe Myself,  to Myself.?

THIS

@Eu Sint

I basically recognized I don't know who or what I am.

There appears to be THIS which apparently I'm conscious of.

Haha started off with not knowing much and now not knowing anything...?

It was always unknown it was just an illusion of knowing lol...

Edited by VeganAwake

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

There appears to be THIS which apparently I'm conscious of.

It's like, I'm aware i’m This , but this is an unknown . And if This is unknown, it only remains that I am aware that I am conscious. This Consciousness is the only one that remains as a mysterious unknown.

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Haha started off with not knowing much and now not knowing anything...?

Indeed ?When you don't know anything then you know everything.