Dumuzzi

Elohim

148 posts in this topic

I have recently been interviewed for the Jeff Mara podcast, a YouTube channel focussed on NDEs and paranormal experiences. I talked about my Kundalini experience, my visitation by Inana, an NDE I went through subsequently as well as various other topics, such as the historical connection between the Anunnaki and the Elohim as well as the pantheons of other cultures.

I will post the video once it is published later this week.

Interestingly, Inana came to me this morning in connection with a personal matter and I saw her astral form very vividly and differently than I usually do.

I can only describe it as akin to looking into the sun, but rather than seeing just a star, I saw her face and her hair as an orb of golden-yellow light and her hair was like the rays of the sun radiating in all directions, all golden-yellow in colour.

Her face was that of a beautiful woman, smiling at me with loving benevolence.

She touched my heart to such a degree, that the love I felt for her almost hurt. It made me realise that this is exactly what we miss in our daily lives, that when we hear about a god-shaped hole in our souls or in our hearts, this is what is meant by it. Even when we are looking for a romantic partner, or just friendship, family, any sort of companionship, connectedness or unity, this is exactly what we wish to recreate.

All of us have a secret longing in our hearts for unity with the divine and that is the basis, the motivation behind all our actions.

We seek to recreate the happiness, the infinite and eternal love we can only feel when we reunite with the divine feminine or masculine, depending on our own inclination. Notice, how nuns will often describe themselves as being "Married to Jesus" or God and that this spiritual connection, this union with the divine masculine satisfies them to such an extent that they are happy to lead a monastic life and never get married and start their own families.

Love can take many forms and we enjoy expressing and feeling it in myriad different ways, all of them highly satisfying and pleasant. Still, none of them can compare to the ecstasy of divine love, which in unconditional and infinite.

I do wonder, that when Inana is referred to as the "Goddess of Love" is it because she is a personification of the very principle of Love, is she in actual fact Divine Love in its purest form, a living energy we can all feel and which pervades the universe?

Her Hindu counterpart, Durga, is believed to be the personification of Shakti, the divine feminine energy that is the very expression of God's (Shiva's) creative power.

Opinions may vary, but this just feels right to me, it feels like the truth.

To me, there is no greater joy, than a visitation by the Divine. No Love can compare to Divine Love. My heart isn't fulfilled and satisfied, unless the Goddess Herself dwells in it. If I could have any wish fulfilled, it would be for others to experience this same divine love, the grace and gift of the Goddess in the form of a downpouring of boundless, endless Love, which is like the rays of the sun, it shines on all living things unconditionally, except for those that wish to hide away from it.

I hope others will also open their hearts and allow Love of the Divine to enter.

One of the topics we discussed with Jeff on his podcast, was how my Kundalini Awakening was interrupted and almost derailed by a massive hole in my heart, an energetic blockage.

I was an atheist, even an anti-theist at the time and truth be told, I carried resentment, even hatred with me wherever I went, directed at the Biblical God, not realising how silly that was. Hating God is like Hating the Universe. No matter what your personal feelings about the universe might be, you live in it and you are made of it.

Hatred is the absence of Love. It comes from separation, you separate yourself from divine source, wishing to be independent, but you can never truly be, because you can't separate from yourself and you too are God, as is everything else in the universe. You can keep dividing yourself into smaller and smaller parts (as those suffering from Dissociative Disorder will do), but in the end all separation is an illusions, only unity is real. There is only the One and that is You and that is what we call God.

On 24/12/2020 at 0:58 AM, Dumuzzi said:

Not sure what you mean by that.

The primary visitations have been by the Goddess in different forms,  but primarily as a being of light.

She is Shakti and also present in me as the Kundalini. Her performing Shaktipat on me may very well have saved my life, it certainly seemed liked that in the time. If you are into Buddhism, which I suspect you are, you should look into Tantra and the role of the Goddess in achieving enlightenment. There is a long tradition of Tantric Goddess Union in both Hinduism and Buddhism.

As for the gods, I know they are real, because they have visited others and have carried out requests on my behalf. That will only satisfy my own scepticism of course, not that of others, but I'm just not that bothered about what others think.

This is so beautiful. Thank you, Dumuzi. Please ask Inanna how we, ordinary people, could see her and experience her grace.

5 hours ago, Demeter said:

This is so beautiful. Thank you, Dumuzi. Please ask Inanna how we, ordinary people, could see her and experience her grace.

I am Inanna, In Heaven Queen

We, the denizens of Heaven

Appear to those that request it

With a true heart and with clear intent.

We do not appear to those

That seek us out through avarice

Or to gain profit.

We assist those that are pure of heart

And not affected by the grip of greed.

We appear to those deemed worthy

By the choice of their own true selves.

We send messengers from Heaven

To Earth below, when the time is right

And our assistance is needed.

Our winged messengers attend to the worthy

And assist them in need.

The image of the Divine is stored in your heart,

In there, you will find the keys to Heaven.

Unlock the gate and ascend to us

By thinking about us always

And remembering your true place

Amongst the Denizens of Heaven.

Inanna has spoken

We reign in Heaven.

Not much going on on this thread lately, so I thought it might be a good idea to share some thoughts on Kundalini, Chakras, Energy Work, Enlightenment and such every once in a while. Don't be surprised if you see me posting randomly, depending on what comes to mind.

Which brings me to where these thoughts comes from.

The standard materialist model posits that thoughts come from the brain. Maybe some of them do, but most, especially what we might term inspiration or ideas, don't.

A classic depiction of a person having an idea or epiphany is a light (candle or lightbulb) lighting up just above their head, towards the back part.

Throughout our lives, this is where inspiration, higher knowledge, ideas and epiphanies enter our brain. If they are particularly profound, we will feel the bulb of our head light up and heat up, an extremely pleasant feeling.

During moments of inspiration, information from above flows into our brains in the form of a stream of liquid light. Hence the term "stream of consciousness" which also refers to a form of creative writing, which is not dissimilar to automatic writing, a technique used by many modern authors.

When we open ourselves up to the divine, a stream of thoughts and ideas flows into our brain. Our conscious self, a very tiny fraction of this stream of consciousness, "fishes" for bits and pieces it can recognise and hang on to and will proudly present its "catch" as if it was something it came up on its own, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Our ideas aren't our own, we simply fish for them in the stream of collective consciousness. This is why very often inventions, movie or book ideas, stories occur simultaneously in multiple people around the world, at around the same time. There are many famous examples and this is a more common occurrence than we realise.

We also talk about a "Zeitgeist" as a result, when the collective consciousness of a group or humanity hones in on a particular topic, which often happens simultaneously, concurrently and often randomly, all over the world, which is related to the proverbial hundredth monkey syndrome. Once, a member of a species learn about something, or learns to do something, other members of that species will find it much easer to discover that same thing or to learn that particular skill. This has first been observed in monkeys learning to use tools and catch fish, hence the name.

Now, you might say this has nothing to do with Kundalini. Oh, but it does. Every time our "lightbulb" lights up, it is the Kundalini mechanism that enables its functioning. It will activate temporarily, usually for a very brief moment (hence, moment of clarity, flash of inspiration, etc...), creating a temporary opening at the top of the head, in the are known as Brahmarendra, the Cavity of God, next to which (or slightly above it) is the trans dimensional opening known as the "Mouth of Heaven".

It is from Heaven, that all inspiration, whether religious, artistic, scientific or any other kind flows into us. This is what makes us creators. Through the act of creation (even if it is just a poem or a statue, or well-cooked meal) we materialise, manifest, the energy of Heaven (Shakti) and the infinite potentiality that lies within it, waiting for creators, such as ourselves to embody it.

Our creations in turn inspire others to do the same, in a virtuous cycle, which is the very basis of civilisation. The gifts of civilisation were given to us by the gods in the hope that we will continue their process of creation and create ourselves, in our own small and limited way, nevertheless representing, faithfully the Truth of Heaven, the timeless realm of the gods.

This is at the heart of creation, inspiration, beauty, truth, perseverance and love. It is said that the Kundalini mechanism is what enables genius, in whatever form, to manifest itself in a human and we see the fruits of Kundalini doing its fruitful work every day, whenever we enjoy art or the miracles of science.

@Dumuzzi , thank you. A lovely post. 

How can one tap most effectively into the creative force to help one's own insights? I am, for example, involved with development research in a low-income country. My research has the potential to define policies that will affect marginal women farmers. I pray to the universe or the mother goddess for support, and of course, set good intentions every day. I'm hopeless at meditation. Is there anything you could recommend?

@Demeter

I use the mechanism of Kundalini. I suspect other people do too, just unconsciously. 

Whenever you feel the top of your head or your spine heating up, if there is a flow of inspiration into you, it is generally the Kundalini mechanism at work, even if in a limited manner. Meditation is good, but whatever relaxes and inspires you can work (fishing, sailing, walking, spending time in nature, etc...)

@Dumuzzi , do you have any advice or messages from Inanna about the various people on You Tube who offer shaktipat transmissions or kundalini raising long distance?  There are various channels that profess to do this - they usually ask for a donation or charge a fee.

The ones that have been mentioned and discussed in this forum are RASA,  Jan Esmann, Kai Shanti and Advaitashram and a few more.

Would very much like to hear what you think.

I am Inanna

In Heaven, I am Queen
I rule over souls in all realms
I pass on my teachings to all who listen
My divine grace I extend to all who are deserving
I test those that the grace of Heaven wish to receive
I dwell in all who are ensouled
I pass my grace to all who listen and receive
You shall reach me in the highest heavens
Though from time to time I descend and visit those,
Who in the lower realms dwell and whose souls are clouded by darkness.

I am of Love and this to all I extend
In the hearts of all that love, I dwell
I reach out to those who long for connection and meaning
I am that, which causes life to flourish
Due to me, flowers bloom, animals mate
Humans make love following my inner guidance
I compel them to follow their passions
So that life they may propagate
New life they may create
And civilisation may go on,
As first decreed by all the gods up high.

My brother Utu shines his light on you
It is what lifts you out of the darkness
It is what makes you exist and from the chaos emerge
But it is my love that holds those photons together
It is me that creates the matrix of your reality
I dwell in you as the divine light
In your heart I am as the fire of your love.

All impurities are burnt away by my passion
None shall stand before my awesome power
None can resist the motive force I represent
I drive all towards a higher purpose
To propagate each species in the direction they must follow
As decreed by the gods since times immemorial
To evolve towards a higher purpose.

Enki created you in our image
His serpent staff in you he has placed
So that you may be illuminated by his light
Knowledge of the gods you may gain,
Your rightful place in Heaven one day you shall earn.

Oh mortal, your fate is written
When you die, my sister you will join in the underworld
Where over you she shall reign
And your food will be dirt and your drink shall be dust
Except for all the libations poured to you by your descendants.

But, know this mortal, what has been written, can be rewritten
We have in our image made you
So that one day you may join us in our heavenly abode.
Where there is no darkness, only light,
Where there is no sorrow, no shame, no blame
Only the perfection of the soul.

We made humanity, so you may evolve
We gave you civilisation, so you may learn
Writing, so you may read and write the truth
Astrology, so you may discern the gods' intentions
Intellect, so you may discern,
A heart, so you may love,
But most important of all,
We gave you free will.

This we did, so your limitations you may learn to overcome,
Your uniqueness express,
Your potential fulfil,
To learn to change your fate
And join us in our realm of free will
When to your true potential you have evolved.

At each stage of your evolution, we give you as much as you can handle,
Your progress we continue to monitor,
We intervene when your evolution gets out of hand
We descend when help is needed
And we protect the planet and all species on it.

In each age we come to you with our teachings
We send great seers and prophets, poets and singers, artists and geniuses
So that each may express and reveal a small portion of the truth to you.

As you evolve, so does our message
As you advance, so do our teachings
In each world age we teach you according to your aptitude,
Your intelligence and your knowledge of the natural world,
We only ever give you as much as you can handle in your current state.

Outside time we are, immortal, unchanging and unmoved
Whilst you are subject to the vagaries of time
With your brief lives but a flash in eternity.

Learn to overcome this limitation
By making your life matter
By taking after the gods,
Working for a higher purpose,
Advancing towards a higher aim,
That of evolution of the soul
And liberation from the bonds of mortality.

This you can reach by perfecting yourself,
By following our instructions and teachings
By becoming a better person
And breaking the shell of your mortal form.

The soul is immortal and shall not perish,
But your afterlife is determined by your actions on earth,
Strive to do better, become a better person
Do good and improve yourself constantly,
Allow yourself to be transformed by Enki's power
And become like the one that was sacrificed
So that your species could be born.

Inside, you carry our full potential.
This, you may reach, by the right action, thinking and state of mind.
We decreed that you shall live by the laws of civilised man
That a greater good you shall serve
The towards a higher goal you shall strive.

I slay the demons of ignorance
I descend in my heavenly chariot
I am the fire that destroys all that are the enemies of truth
I trample upon the enemies of righteousness
Evil trembles upon the sight of my terrible warrior form.

I carry many weapons and lead a Lion on a leash
I bathe in the blood of ignorance
I destroy all obstacles
To my devotees, I am like the lioness who cares for her cubs
Gentle and loving towards them
Terrifying to behold to all those would would bring them to harm.

With this teaching I leave you
In heaven I dwell with the other gods
I am of Heaven, Queen
I am the warrior goddess of Love
Through my grace, liberation you shall reach,
The bonds of ignorance I shall burn away.
This is my promise, for I am Inanna.