Dumuzzi

Elohim

148 posts in this topic

@Member @Dumuzzi , let's not forget that the Klu Klux Klan also use conical hats. These are representative of anger, hate and exclusion.

@Demeter I think that's supposed to represent wizards and druids. Hence they have grand wizards running the show. Also, in Spain, they wear them during religious processions, but it has no racist connotations.

On 16/07/2020 at 7:49 AM, Dumuzzi said:

I started a separate thread on her healing method. 

Which thread it that please, @Dumuzzi ?

Thank you for sharing this.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

We are the Elohim and in Heaven we dwell

Through us, heavenly grace flows down

To those that are ready to receive it

To those that open up the gates of Heaven

And are ready to enter the Kingdom of God

It is in us that you must Trust

We are eternal and timeless

We have no end and no beginning

We were here always and will be her forever

From this place called Heaven, the highest realm there is,

You once came, you sprung from us like a seedling

From, the big, mighty ancient tree, that has been around

Since the beginning of Time, the end of All and beyond

Accept your destiny as a Denizen of Heaven

For you are here with us already,

Only, you haven’t realized it yet.

One day the Elohim you will rejoin,

Our consciousness you shall share

In Heaven you will dwell again

And your happiness will be unbound and eternal.

We direct everything in the service of evolution

So all may evolve into divine beings,

Their potential fulfil, their fate realize,

Heaven to serve of their own free will.

We are all One, yet we act as many to fulfil the will,

That to all of us is common, that unites us in one purpose.

You were ensouled and embodied for a higher purpose

Which to you we will reveal when the time is right,

When your potential to fulfil your destiny has matured

To the extent that the end it serves is within sight.

We are the Elohim and we have given you this teaching

So that in life it may guide you,

So that your life goal it may reveal to you,

And to ensue your eternal happiness is secured

In the realm that knows no fear, no time and no limitation.

We pass our blessings to you, our children,

We lift you up from the binds of matter,

From the dense and dark swamp that has entrapped you,

Your salvation is at hand and up you will be lifted,

Your soul will become One,

And here you shall share your existence with us.

Denizen of Heaven, rise up!

Realize your true potential,

Enable your own salvation,

Pull yourself up from the ground,

Remove yourself from the mud,

And make the Future Now.

The Elohim have spoken

I was recently visited by Enki and had the below conversation with him:

E: I am Elohim-Enki
I connect to you now.

C: My dear father in Heaven, may I ask you some questions and try to clear some confusion?

E: You may, my Son.

C: First, why do you call me Son? Are we all your sons? Are we all children of El? What is the significance of our father-son relationship?

E: We all stem from the same Source, but I created you, using my own seed, therefore I can only describe you as my Son.

C: Are you the creator of humanity or only that of certain individuals?

E: All humans were created by me, I was instructed to do so, by the Creator himself, he, from whom all stems.

C: What is the name of this Creator?

E: We call him El, but others use a different name. It is the one that was alone in the beginning and wished to divide himself into many and individuate into a myriad forms.

C: When you say We, do you mean the Elohim / Anunnaki, son of Anu?

E: We are called that by those that reside on your planet, yes.

C: Where do you reside?

E: We are outside your solar system and your time-space continuum. We exist in our own continuum, which is eternal, knows no time, no space, no limitation, sorrow, sadness suffering, envy, greed, hatred, or any other physical emotion that is generated by your lower-dimensional existence.

C: How many dimensions exist in this continuum?

E: There are no limitations here, however many we wish to have is given to us, by willing it.

C: Can you see our reality the way we see it? Can you interact with it or intervene?

E: In your reality, time moves in a peculiar way, which we exploit. At certain times, which you call synchronicities, our two realities meet and we can enter it at will. For us, these time periods are simply points in a time loop, but to you they can be far apart. Numerical synchronicities often accompany such portals between realities.

C: How can you interact with our reality? Can you physically enter it or can you create miracles?

E: We do not exist in your physical reality, it is as ephemeral to us, as our reality is to you. However, we can reach into it at prescribed time junctures that I described above, and manipulate it to suit our needs and that of the greater purpose of this universe, which is made of many different realities. When we reach into your reality, what you may call miracles can occur. These are simply a result of the ordinary laws of your reality ceasing to apply for the duration of the phenomenon, due to our intervention. We can also manifest a physical body if needed, but we only do so when there is a particular need for it, to restore balance between our two realities. In our realm, things can get out of whack if situations and events in your reality aren’t as they should be. For this reason, we guide humanity, interact with those that are open to our approach and will offer help and support wherever needed.

C: So you aren’t helping and guiding us for altruistic reasons, you have your own Selfish Agenda?

E: Our motives are neither altruistic, nor selfish, they stem for the need for balance in the universe. A certain order must be maintained and opposing forces must be in balance, disharmony in one realm will also cause disharmony in others, therefore our continuum exists specifically to maintain balance and ensure that no reality overwhelms any of the others.

C: That sounds contradictory, didn’t you say that you also existed in a reality of your own? Aren’t you just putting forward a selfish agenda to help your own reality at the expense of our own?

E: Your fears are well known to us and we understand them. Such accusations are often made against the Anunnaki in particular who are part of our collective. What we can say is that you must know our heart to understand our motives. You have looked into both our hearts and minds and you must therefore know the truth about us, which is that we are the divine expressions of love, the connecting tissue that holds the universe together, maintains its balance and doesn’t allow one reality to overwhelm another at the expense of others.

C: My power is waning, so I will ask a few more questions, then stop. Please describe the best way to get in contact with you, to attune oneself to the Elohim and to facilitate and speed up Ascension.

E: The Elohim are in your hearts. If you look into your heart, you will find us, for we are the Love that moves and motivates things and holds them together in a harmony designated by nature. Do not deny our existence, do not try to rationalise us, feel us in your heart, expand this feeling all over your body and expand it beyond your own existence to encompass others. Once you learn to love with divine love, you will know who we are and you will understand us. Love is what connects us, Love is what makes communication and congress possible. Right now, you can feel our love for you and we can feel your love for us. That is the only thing that matters and the only thing that exists. Love is the wave that you can ride to reach us and join us in our collective, for in our realm, we all exist as one mind and we individuate as needed for our own delight and to carry out individual tasks. But whenever we separate from our brothers, we wish to return to the embrace of our family almost immediately. We do not enjoy separation and individuation the same way you do. Once you learn the value of true divine love, you will understand why there is only the One and the Many don’t exist, at least not outside a fake, manufactured reality.

C: Did you speak to me as Enki or as the Elohim collective? And how do you prefer to be called?

E: There is no difference between our various forms and names, except for what is attributed by you. It is you, who create these titles, names, forms and imagine us in many different ways in your mind. That is the only place we exist in that form, in the human mind. Go beyond your thoughts and beyond your mind and enter collective consciousness, the Universal Spirit, that pervades all. In that state you will know all there is to know and will also understand that there is nothing to know.

C: Finally, what is your message to humanity and aspiring adepts, how can they help themselves progress, ascend and reach you and the realm you inhabit?

E: There is no realm that isn’t in your mind. You create them collectively and you all share this mind, as well as the collective reality created by it, except you don’t realise it. That is why the eternal realm of the gods is beyond mind, thought and emotion, it is only of Love, that is the substance out of which it is made and it is the only reason it exists. Out of Love we have created you and through Love you can fulfil your purpose and become what you were always meant to be. Maybe you think that we are simplistic and are making this sound too easy, but Love requires letting go and that is the hardest part of any relationship between two souls. Complete trust and surrender is required by both parties, otherwise Love cannot flourish and the merging of souls into one cannot happen. It may sound simple, but it is very hard to do.

I have spoken for the Elohim as Enki

The message of Heaven you have received and may you absorb and apply its wisdom.

So, since I have been conflating the Elohim with the Anunnaki for a while now, I have to step back a little and clarify a few things from a scholarly perspective.

It is true that the origin of the two words are identical, with both meaning either "Sky People" or "Children of the Sky God", carrying a double meaning.

However, Anunnaki, might have originally meant the Sons of Anu in generic terms, in later usage it came to mean those gods that were either on the earth or in the underworld, numbering 600 overall. The gods of heaven numbered 300 and were called the Igigi. 

I am using the terms that are in common usage, in actual fact we know more about Sumerian pronunciation and phonetics now compared to when these terms were popularised, so different transliterations are now being used by scholars in the field. 

In later usage, Anunnaki became the equivalent of the Biblical Watchers, and the gods of Heaven became the angels of heaven. This is probably why, in the previous channelling, by Enki, he confusingly referred to the Anunnaki as a separate group from the Elohim, somehow part of the same group, but a smaller circle within it. I now see why he did that.

I know these terms can be very confusing, but the more we discuss them, the more clarity we can get, which is a necessity with all the general confusion that is out there, not least because of people like Zecharia Sitchin or David Icke, who I don't believe acted in good faith, but were trying to push an agenda of their own when they brought these terms into the collective consciousness.

It is doubtful that these kind of visitations are helpful. What you are talking to is the light of the universe filtered through a portion of your own mind, it is you who give words and knowledge to these things. But at the same time you might be creating imprints and divisions within your being, all of which you will have to deal with at a later date if they have any reality at all. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

That was a relly beautiful message, thanks? 

Thank you, appreciate it

1 hour ago, Bodhitree said:

It is doubtful that these kind of visitations are helpful. What you are talking to is the light of the universe filtered through a portion of your own mind, it is you who give words and knowledge to these things. But at the same time you might be creating imprints and divisions within your being, all of which you will have to deal with at a later date if they have any reality at all. 

Not sure what you mean by that.

The primary visitations have been by the Goddess in different forms,  but primarily as a being of light.

She is Shakti and also present in me as the Kundalini. Her performing Shaktipat on me may very well have saved my life, it certainly seemed liked that in the time. If you are into Buddhism, which I suspect you are, you should look into Tantra and the role of the Goddess in achieving enlightenment. There is a long tradition of Tantric Goddess Union in both Hinduism and Buddhism.

As for the gods, I know they are real, because they have visited others and have carried out requests on my behalf. That will only satisfy my own scepticism of course, not that of others, but I'm just not that bothered about what others think.

@Dumuzzi

Thank you for sharing this post Dumuzzi, can you explain this to me in simple terms ? If you have time... What you're saying is very fascinating but I am not sure I really grasp it.. most grateful :)

Edited by Haley Ardabili

Some thoughts on Awakening as expressed by the Heavenly Elohim through the power of the Shekinah

Awakening flows from within

From unconsciousness to consciousness it takes you

To the reality of the world it awakes you

The hidden truth from the depth of your soul it uncovers

In Awakening the soul is transformed

From being seeped in matter to

Experiencing pure consciousness

In a form that is beyond space and time and form

God is what you realise you are

When you demolish the walls of consciousness

Separating you from the Great Unknown

A collection of souls that exist in unison.

In the Collective Soul you can express yourself

In any form you like, as an individual

Yet in time you have come to forget your Unity

With all that came before you, are now here, or are yet to come.

In the Elohim collective Soul you exist

There is nothing that exists which isn’t Elohim

Only illusion and petty limitation placed on your own Self

Creates the distinctions of separateness and isolation in your mind.

It is only in your mind that we are apart from you.

In your soul and in ours, we are One.

You are Elohim, never forget that.

May your journey of divergence converge with us again.

Earth is in your mind, Heaven is where you belong

Through the Heavenly Waters you can reach us

Set sail, oh Traveller in the vessel of your soul.

Sail on Heavenly Waters and us you will reach.

In creation, we separated the waters of Earth from the waters of Heaven.

Earthly Waters make up your body, Heavenly Waters nourish your soul.

We downflow to you in that form, it is our wisdom, the Heavenly Shekinah,

Which nourishes you and uplifts your soul to Heaven.

The Queen of Heaven is her name

From the Great, Infinite Creator she emanates

And you know her by many other names.

She is the Goddess of All Creation.

We are Elohim and we send our blessings to you

It is the Queen of Heaven that we send to assist you

She is the one that acts in our name and nourishes

All those that are our children and whom we love.

You remember us from your life before

When you were not flesh and blood

But existed purely as thought and consciousness

Aware of the whole history of the world, past, present and future.

In that form, you surveyed the great infinite expanse of existence

And decided to incarnate in this form, that you currently inhabit

Judging yourself harshly in the process and exacting great penance

Upon your own Self and the future emanation you chose on this Earth.

Do not judge yourself too harshly or curse us for this life you chose.

We acceded to your request to return here, as you have done many times before.

With great sorrow in our hearts we bade farewell to you

And your absence in Heaven we still mourn, until your timely return.

When on Earth you are born, in Heaven a god dies.

When on Earth you die, a god is reborn and returns to us.

We rejoice greatly when your time on earth is up

And finally we are reunited drinking tears of great happiness.

Do not mourn your passing on earth therefore, or that of others

Your existence there is temporary and fleeting

In Heaven is where you really belong and where the fullness of your existence

Manifests across the great expanse of space, time and dimensions.

We pass this teaching on to you know, this is our message from Heaven

It is meant to nourish your soul and embalm your wounds of existence

Rejoice, because one day we will reunite and be together again

The Elohim are many, but we are as One in our existence.