Dumuzzi

Elohim

148 posts in this topic

@Dumuzzi , you may have already addressed this somewhere, but could you please ask your deities about their views on the use of psychedelics in the quest to advance spiritually. I would like to know if, firstly, can psychedelics be used to activate the kundalini. If so, how best could we use them? The answer to that question would be enormously beneficial. 

18 hours ago, Demeter said:

@Dumuzzi , you may have already addressed this somewhere, but could you please ask your deities about their views on the use of psychedelics in the quest to advance spiritually. I would like to know if, firstly, can psychedelics be used to activate the kundalini. If so, how best could we use them? The answer to that question would be enormously beneficial. 

I don't think you are going to be satisfied with this answer, but this is the response I received just now. It is up to you how you interpret it. Based on the context, I believe the source of this message was the Biblical God, it is his spirit that came to me, wishing to speak, maybe not entirely in response to your question, but certainly related to it.

" I am Elohim

From the earth plants grow

I seed them and water them

Their fruits and that of thy labour thou shalt receive

These fruits thou shalt eat

They are not forbidden to you

Except that one which I forbade a long time ago

The one that gives knowledge of good and evil

And grants upon you eternal life

I forbade this one fruit to you

For man is not yet ready to enjoy its sweetness

To taste the invigorating power of the infinite

To bear the knowledge of everything

All that is good and evil and beyond.

Therefore your life has been limited to one hundred or so years

And you are tested in this existence

To be proven worthy of life eternal

Existing as pure energy

Where there is no death and no decay,

Ignorance neither and bliss is unceasing.

The Serpent resides in the Garden of Eden

It gives you fruits that taste oh so sweet

But with poison her gifts are tainted.

I am Elohim, the one that created you

Eternal life I did not grant you,

Neither knowledge of good and evil,

You took these gifts nevertheless

Against my instruction

And now the consequences you are suffering.

You are to be granted eternal life

If you can raise yourself up from your current condition

By following the right way of life

The path of the righteous and just. "

Please ask the Elohim what is the reason they exist. Usually people as why we exit and etc, but nobody asks why do God(s) exist.

And why do they project our world where people get ill, and creatures sustain their life through consumption of other creatures?

7 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Please ask the Elohim what is the reason they exist. Usually people as why we exit and etc, but nobody asks why do God(s) exist.

And why do they project our world where people get ill, and creatures sustain their life through consumption of other creatures?

I will indulge you for one more session, but please note that channelling is energetically draining and I can only do one or two sessions at a time. 

Question: Why Do you Exist?

"I am Inanna

Let me answer this question now

For we are all part of the same collective.

We exist because we wanted to experience,

To manifest life in its many and myriad forms

To see what it was like to exist as a blade of grass

To be the grasshopper upon it

To eat the grass

And to be eaten by the sparrow in turn,

For all these actions are the same

They are part of the circle of life

The duality that keeps things in motion

No life is possible without death

Therefore the two must coexist in an eternal circle

We do not determine the fates of individuals

That choose to incarnate, experience life and learn their lessons

They choose their own path and along with it, their own ending

However gruesome and painful it may be

It is a sacrifice they are willing to make for the greater good

So that they may progress spiritually

And experience a higher order of existence

In their next incarnation. "

@Dumuzzi , I am not sure I understand but it appears to be against the use of psychedelics.  These must be the plants that are:

"The one that gives knowledge of good and evil

And grants upon you eternal life

I forbade this one fruit to you"

If so, I find that strange and harsh, and perhaps not coming from the eternal God. Why would any knowledge even if knowledge of good and evil be bad? Would God have wanted us to live in ignorance? 

Edited by Demeter

11 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

I will indulge you for one more session, but please note that channelling is energetically draining and I can only do one or two sessions at a time. 

Question: Why Do you Exist?

"I am Inanna

Let me answer this question now

For we are all part of the same collective.

We exist because we wanted to experience,

To manifest life in its many and myriad forms

To see what it was like to exist as a blade of grass

To be the grasshopper upon it

To eat the grass

And to be eaten by the sparrow in turn,

For all these actions are the same

They are part of the circle of life

The duality that keeps things in motion

No life is possible without death

Therefore the two must coexist in an eternal circle

We do not determine the fates of individuals

That choose to incarnate, experience life and learn their lessons

They choose their own path and along with it, their own ending

However gruesome and painful it may be

It is a sacrifice they are willing to make for the greater good

So that they may progress spiritually

And experience a higher order of existence

In their next incarnation. "

Lovely! The channellings from Inanna are always beautiful. Thank you very much for your effort.

Edited by Demeter

@Demeter Thanks,

Yes, I do prefer the channellings from Inanna in general. 

The first one sounded an awful lot like the Biblical God to me. I did not agree with the message being delivered, but I decided to transmit it faithfully.

It may sound strange, but there isn't always agreement in what I refer to as the Heavenly Council, there are discordant voices sometimes. You have to keep in mind who the message is coming from and treat it accordingly. As we know, Yahweh is a rather Jealous god and does not approve of people worshipping the others.

1 hour ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Demeter Thanks,

Yes, I do prefer the channellings from Inanna in general. 

The first one sounded an awful lot like the Biblical God to me. I did not agree with the message being delivered, but I decided to transmit it faithfully.

It may sound strange, but there isn't always agreement in what I refer to as the Heavenly Council, there are discordant voices sometimes. You have to keep in mind who the message is coming from and treat it accordingly. As we know, Yahweh is a rather Jealous god and does not approve of people worshipping the others.

Goodness! One would have thought that Gods would be above petty jealousies. After all, don't they have a consciousness which rises beyond their individual personas so that they see themselves as a collective?  I wonder if channelling can tune into energies which are not Godly.

@Demeter Of course, any spirit can be channelled basically. I mostly just trust Inanna, because I know her, she saved my life, has helped and appeared in front of others. I know for a fact that she is a higher being, a Goddess so to speak. With others, one has to use discernment. 

If you know Yahweh's history, he is one of the sons of El (Elohim), but claims supremacy over all the others, or at least his priesthood did back in the day. It is all very controversial, so I won't get into it here and we have very limited info as well, but rivalries in heaven are not unheard of.

One thing to note is that heavenly / ascended / higher beings are not perfect, they are real persons, just like us, with their own idiosyncracies, strengths and weaknesses. Due to this, I don't actually advocate worship of deities, but take the Buddhist view, that they can make great friends and allies, help you on your path, but ultimately you are responsible for your own spiritual progress and salvation, nobody can hand it to you on a plate. We have to be realistic about what deities can do for us and what they represent, like I said on another thread, I do not believe, that there is an all-powerful, all-seeing entity that controls everything, we are all responsible for ourselves ultimately.

"I am Inanna

We will be passing messages to you on this thread
Acting as one unit
For our minds are melded
And we are connected on the Aetheric level

Communion with the divine is one way by which to reach illumination and we heartily recommend this method.

Many on your earth need healing and I have passed our healing method to you, separately. 

We, the Anunnaki, work as a group in serious cases and we use the tools of aetheric technology to operate on a person on the soul level. 

We are of aether, but this substance is as of yet unknown to you. Your scientists often call our universe "dark", because you can't see or detect it with your crude scientific instruments. However, it is the opposite, we live in constant luminosity, our world is of the light and it shines like a sun, constantly.

We travel in the aether without constraint and we can reach your world through various means, but we prefer to project ourselves in spirit as that is the easiest and fastest way of communication and interaction.

Enki is our leader and we worship him as our dear Heavenly father, though he also rules over the underworld, for nothing is beyond his reach.

My sister Ereshkigal rules the underworld in his name and we all accord him the proper respect.

You may call upon as at any time, simply using our names, intent, energy and the power of concentration. Say our names three times and we will come. We also answer to the call of Elohim, for that is another name we use and have inbued with power. We are all the children of El, our beloved forefather who rules over the skies. 

In Heaven I am Queen, which is another realm, beyond your comprehension or even imagination. You were once with us, but have since fallen. With spiritual work, dedication, worship, cultivation and communion with the divine you shall surely reach these soaring heights again.

I am in Heaven Queen and I bestow my blessing on all those on the lower realms, where matter is dense, energy slow and minds darkened by ignorance.

Quicken your energy flow, raise your vibrations, commune with me and you shall surely reach me.

This is Inanna. "

@Dumuzzi , thank you for this. 

Since the last message from Inanna on how best to raise the kundalini, I have tried many times to pray to her in the form of Durga during meditation and can't tell if I have been heard or if I am doing it effectively.

What does Inanna mean by this:

"Many on your earth need healing and I have passed our healing method to you, separately. "

Als this sounds wonderful:

"You may call upon us at any time, simply using our names, intent, energy and the power of concentration. Say our names three times and we will come." 

I would like to ask Inanna how we can make sure that we call her with sufficient "energy and power of concentration". What counts for "sufficient"?  If I try a few times with all my heart and it doesn't work, I will assume that I am not able to invest sufficient energy and concentration into the effort and, therefore, Inanna is out of my reach. Is it something only people who have been meditating successfully for many years (like you had) are able to do?

Edited by astrokeen

@astrokeen I started a separate thread on her healing method.

Note that Inanna / Durga are forms of Shakti as locally present in you.

You may want to use a visual aid, even a consecrated sacred object, to help you connect to your chosen deity. If there is a genuine Durga temple near you, that might help. I originally connected to Inanna by meditating and contemplating on the sacral objects connected to her worship, on display in the British museum. 

Also, the key is not in trying hard, that won't work. You have to let go and allow her to come to you. That is harder than it sounds and requires practice. You have to put your intent out there, then forget about it, let the energy and intent do its thing and allow the Goddess to take notice and come to you.

@Member yes, it is used in wicca to raise power, especially when forming a power circle. Stone circles and pyramids are also used to create cones of power, to increase the energy being generated by the ritual. They pyramidal or conic shape is important, because the aim is to break through to higher realms at the top, to pierce the veil that separate dimensions so to speak.

@Member I don't know that much about this, but these things tend to work both ways. E.g. Kundalini itself, can either generate upard flowing energy, or there is reverse Kundalini, with downward flowing energies, where usually there is an entity parasiting off the person, sucking out their energy through the root chakra. 

Chakras too can spin both ways and can transfer energy to or from another realm, depending on their direction of spin.

@Member It was more likely that interdimensional entities were trying to connect to you, but it doesn't sound like they were malevolent, more like curious probably.

However, just guessing here, as I've never had an experience such as this. You have to use your own discernment and intuition to determine what's going on.

@Member I think there is a general upgrading of human consciousness going on as there is a major evolutionary shift coming. It would seem that many different groups are involved in trying to help humanity to the next level. I am also helped in that way, though it is a different group and takes a slighly different form. A lot of people report positive experiences with orbs of energy, so it's probably a good sign.

@Member Yes, conical hats and magic have been connected for thousands of years. Even Inanna wears a conical headdress with horns on it.

This is a classic example of sympathetic magic. You want to create a certain effect, in this case an energy field, so you create an approximate representation of it in the physical, before you empower it through ritual. Note as well the Buddha's knotted hair, or the obsession in the ancient world with head binding, thus creating conical skulls. These are all connected. They even made a movie about "coneheads" being aliens from outer space :)

Edited by Dumuzzi

@Dumuzzi , thank you.

Yes, that is what I am doing by asking for her help and placing my trust in Durga. Then every now and then I wonder if I connected to her at all.  Perhaps, I first need to ask her to somehow show me that a connection has been made :).

Edited by astrokeen