Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

No Distinctions...

12 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv What the hell is that?................ Oh, I know what that is................ that's a............ What the hell is that?

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv What the hell is that?................ Oh, I know what that is................ that's a............ What the hell is that?

It"s a ewknfdufs. xD

Lol nice ❤ hahaha

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

It was said that the artist Salvador Dali's inspiration came from the ability to contemplate on an object until it lost all association. 

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

It was said that the artist Salvador Dali's inspiration came from the ability to contemplate on an object until it lost all association. 

Unknowing ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

If you look around without labeling anything, that's how it looks everything.So where is the baby? Maybe in that picture .?

I actually think this may be an insightful exercise. Have someone create a mess full of things. So messy that it looks like One giant mess. Now watch the mind try to create distinctions and boundaries to separate the One giant mess into separate things. The mind may see something that looks like a face - "Ok, maybe that is a face. . . maybe its a stuffed animal and I can't see it's arms and legs because it is covered up with other things". "Or maybe it isn't a face. Maybe what looks like eyes are actually portions of two ping pong balls and the nose might be a piece of twisted duct tape". . . 

In general life, our minds are very very good at automatically creating object boundaries and separation. It is how we evolved and have been conditioned. It is super helpful for survival. If that thing that sorta looked like a face was actually a camouflaged lion, being able to make that distinction would come in handy.

If we want to de-condition hyper-dual perception, this messy nondual practice can slow the process down, so we can actually observe how it works in real time. Rather than it happening in 0.01sec., it is now happening in a much longer process - perhaps minutes. This can give insight into how the mind creates distinctions. 

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

this messy nondual practice can slow the process down, so we can actually observe how it works in real time. Rather than it happening in 0.01sec., it is now happening in a much longer process - perhaps minutes. This can give insight into how the mind creates distinctions. 

Agreed. ?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny