Nak Khid

Was Osho Enlightened?

37 posts in this topic

On 08.12.2019 at 2:10 AM, Nak Khid said:

Osho: "There is no God.  God is the greatest lie invented by man"

God, Love, Nothinghness,Eternity,Goodness,Infinity.....etc. All these attributes are still part of THAT, by which one tries to describe  this “ I AM THAT I AM”. 

Of course, God does not exist, because You Are beyond all gods that could ever exist.. Using the power of transcendence you will see that nothing can exist beyond You. For God to exist there must be someone who believes in his existence.For God to exist there must be someone who believes in his existence.When this one is human in our case, then God exists and, yes, he is his invention. But as long as here only You exist, where is God? So who are you, human or God?

“Q : Why did God make me the way I am?

A: Who are you talking about? What is God? Isn't he really the light you ask the question? "I am" Himself is God. The search itself is God. In the search you discover that you are neither the body nor the mind, and the love for the Self in you is for the Self in all. The two selves are one.” Nisargadhata Maharaj

Enlightened As fuckkkkk. Finished? No, I don't think so. 

Dealt with his shadow? Again, no I don't think so. 

Enlightenment doesn't = Perfection. 

It goes way deeper than that, there's a case for saying Charles Manson being at the early stages of awakening- Interview saying 'I am nothing' etc, yet look what he did?

Terrible behaviour is more common in sages in early awakening, what I would say are the 600s,700s, the deeper your awakening goes the less likely to commit poor behaviour, for example you're HIGHLY unlilely to see fully self-realized sages like Ramana or Rupert Spira doing this kind of shit, or having sex with students etc. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 This  was written by Charles Manson. Stranger than fiction, I say. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I've read interview transcripts and it's actually scary how you can see he was clearly awakened/ had awakenings. 

He did a fuck tonne of psyches though. so insights were probably also going to happen. 

But, also highlights the importance of shadow work, work on a human level and dealing with childhood trauma, mental illnesses& Psyches and that awakening will not solve all of life's problems as many will have you believe. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

The expectation that something needs to be done is the dream itself and caused by knowing.

The individual will never understand this concept.

The separation never occurred nothing needs to happen... THIS is already perfection.

Only a mind creates the illusion that something needs to happen or be attained for completeness or wholeness.

The entire belief that there is a lacking separate self is the illusion is Maya is the dream ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The expectation that something needs to be done is the dream itself and caused by knowing.

The separation never occurred nothing needs to happen... THIS is already perfection.

Only a mind creates the illusion that something needs to happen or be attained for completeness or wholeness.

The entire belief that there is a lacking separate self is the illusion is Maya is the dream ❤

Indeed - there is no self to be enlightened.  God simply awakens to itself.   There is only a story of Osho being imagined by God - and God is fundamentally nothing.

Yes the story of Osho is duality.  So collapsing the story leaves only isness or Being.  Being is true nature (formlessness).     One can say there never was a story of Osho and that that is illusion.  All form or imagination is illusion in the sense that it is intangible - you can't pin it down to anything.  Its fundamentally nothing.   All there is is imagination and imagination is nothing.

Thereby - its just THIS!

But note - it is through the story that God can know itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed - there is no self to be enlightened.  God simply awakens to itself.   There is only a story of Osho being imagined by God - and God is fundamentally nothing.

Yes the story of Osho is duality.  So collapsing the story leaves only isness or Being.  Being is true nature (formlessness).     One can say there never was a story of Osho and that that is illusion.  All form or imagination is illusion in the sense that it is intangible - you can't pin it down to anything.  Its fundamentally nothing.   All there is is imagination and imagination is nothing.

Thereby - its just THIS!

But note - it is through the story that God can know itself.

Nice oneness ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

31 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@mandyjw I've read interview transcripts and it's actually scary how you can see he was clearly awakened/ had awakenings. 

He did a fuck tonne of psyches though. so insights were probably also going to happen. 

But, also highlights the importance of shadow work, work on a human level and dealing with childhood trauma, mental illnesses& Psyches and that awakening will not solve all of life's problems as many will have you believe. 

It's beyond weird, beyond understanding, beyond good and bad, that's for sure. As soon as I realized that I had awakened, in the same way Charlie Manson had been awake, I went through a "Jesus take the wheel stage". xD Unfortunately (fortunately?) the illusion that there is a wheel at all is self created though.

Hi my name is Mandy and I enjoy morality when it serves me and not at all when it doesn't. xD Contrast between good and bad, dark and light helps us to define the things we want and appreciate balance. The Osho documentary was incredibly entertaining, I so enjoyed the varying viewpoints of all the people involved and the fact that they turned the commune grounds into a Christian youth camp after was so fitting and hilarious. It's a "true" story and a lot can be learned from it, and a lot of new desires can be born out if it.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw LOOL the fact they turned it into a Christian Youth Camp is beyond ironic, 'Stage Blue' really do make me laugh, they are so stuck on the conceptual teachings as the absolute reality, that they'll never experience the absolute. What s strange world we live in. Or should I say what a strange Self we live in. 

@LfcCharlie4 I was raised in a stage blue Christian family and in a stage blue Christian community but "devilry" in the church stopped my parents from going and they disconnected with the community when I was really young. I have spent my life and a good part of my spiritual evolution has been learning how to get along with and love stage blue Christians. The failure of Osho's community to appreciate it is sad to me. He came here for religious freedom and free love but could not even allow it to his neighbors. "Love thy neighbor." OH, THE IRONY! xD The drama! It's absolutely brilliant. 

There is also just a story of Leo Gura defining Love and God, Leo and his teachings aren't beyond story, though they might be useful in some way.

I love Osho

Edited by Bill W
Stupid. Trying to be funny not funny

@mandyjw lol, of course. I guess I can see his frustration, I haven't watched the documentary, was it a hate-hate kind of relationship? 

And, of course, I imagine for you getting along with Christians will be a big part of your journey. I'm from the UK and religion is nowhere near as big as it seems in the US, none of my family/ friends go to church etc, but none are into Non-Duality either, that's stage orange for you haha. 

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

There is also just a story of Leo Gura defining Love and God, Leo and his teachings aren't beyond story, though they might be useful in some way.

Precisely.  The story is pointing back at itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Gotta watch the documentary about him, I wonder why people talk about him so much xD Why are some of you guys so fond of him? I am curious :) 

20 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

20 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Thereby - its just THIS!

But note - it is through the story that God can know itself

Good one. ❤️
Is just THIS ❤️??