d0ornokey

Anyone have good examples of what high self-esteem looks like?

7 posts in this topic

I want to see visually what it looks and also what it feels like to operate a high-level of self esteem. Their life decisions, actions, mannerisms, feelings etc. 

@d0ornokey  It means that you Love Yourself. Genuinely, lovingly care for everything that is, in order to maximize happiness and health.

Edit: Forgot to list any examples: Sadhguru, Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, Peter Ralston, Wim Hof (sorry for being so stereotypical, but many people with high self-esteem aren't recorded on camera)

Edited by bejapuskas

If you want lots of footage of what self-esteem looks like, here are some popular celebrities I see as having high self-esteem:

1. Barack Obama 

2. Gordon Ramsay 

3. Roger Federer

4. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Note however, it's important to decipher when they are 'playing up' for the camera and when they are genuinely themselves. 

Edited by Knock
Added more examples

Richard Dawkins 

Rand Paul 

Sylvester Stallone

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Examples of going from low to high self esteem:

Oprah Winfrey

Russell Brand

Marilyn Monroe

John Lennon

Caleb Followill

Angelina Jolie

Nicki Minaj

Cher

Well this one is tricky because the line between having good self-esteem and having arrogance can be a little blurry. Especially when you are looking for external examples. You don't know how they are operating internally. There is no tell tale sign for someone having high self-esteem without the arrogance attached. I struggle with finding the meaning of true self-esteem without getting too sucked towards its polar ends of arrogance and submissiveness.  

I would say the best signs of healthy self-esteem are someone capable of fueling their own proactivity and moderating their energy/emotions efficiently without having to bring anyone else down or be affected by others attempts to be brought down. Basically just be a perpetual motion device. Have flow and be okay with whatever comes your way. Being able to aikido anything that tries to put a spoke in your wheel. 

@Knock

I love Fed. Everybody does! So naturally I am skeptical of him. I just think to myself he's gotta just be sitting at home sometimes looking at his trophies like a smug bastard saying "I'm the best motherfuckin' tennis player to ever live".  Idk man, hes just too  humble and likable. 

Edited by RickyBalboa