VeganAwake

Duality is like Santa ?

10 posts in this topic

A word used to describe something that doesn't exist ?

The separation never occurred ....it was just a tiny mad idea created by the ego construct.

Its just THIS!! ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Well, you know, Christmas is right around the corner. What are you doing for Christmas? ???☃️

For a change, I don't just prefer words as pointers. Pictures and animations can be too. :P

tumblr_n11jl2H98T1s4fz4bo1_r2_500.gif

ying-yang-classic-black-white-spinning-animated-gif.gif

Once I learn how... I will post some lol ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

MAD idea?! Santa is a lovely idea! He brings joy to the hearts of children for Christ's sakes! I was raised thinking Santa was a stupid story made up by nonbelievers and Jesus was the TRUTH. Then I figured out that Jesus is also Santa. Now they both bring magic to my heart. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

MAD idea?! Santa is a lovely idea! He brings joy to the hearts of children for Christ's sakes! I was raised thinking Santa was a stupid story made up by nonbelievers and Jesus was the TRUTH. Then I figured out that Jesus is also Santa. Now they both bring magic to my heart. xD

The tiny mad idea saying comes from A Course in Miracles and is referring to the way that the ego creates separation or duality. 

Yes I agree Santa is a lovely idea... it's fun for everyone ❤

2 hours ago, Nickyy said:

@VeganAwake Santa doesn't exist? 

Hehe,

He is you!

Make sure to leave him milk and cookies ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

A word used to describe something that doesn't exist ?

The separation never occurred ....it was just a tiny mad idea created by the ego construct.

Its just THIS!! ❤

It still amazes me how people can be trained to believe some of the most pointless and illogical things.  Society now days could be trained to call the moon the sun and the sun the moon and in less than a month you would see sun and moon gurus all over the internet claiming they experienced what they preach. 

22 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

It still amazes me how people can be trained to believe some of the most pointless and illogical things.  Society now days could be trained to call the moon the sun and the sun the moon and in less than a month you would see sun and moon gurus all over the internet claiming they experienced what they preach. 

Our minds are wired to give everything names and put them in little boxes and check them off saying that we understand what they are.

We don't really know what anything is... the ego hates hearing this truth.

❤