electroBeam

Another Critique on Actualized.org

185 posts in this topic

@Limbo

21 minutes ago, Limbo said:

We cant get outside of projection, thats what it means to have a perspective.

Valid point.  That's what it means to say reality is an Absolute relativity.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

But projection is to project your perspective onto someone else.  That isn't necessarily his perspective.    If you are saying that is what it appears to be from your perspective than that is one thing.  But to say that is what he is doing is projection.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Limbo said:

Its not. Its my perspective.

I think i might detract the part about underestimating his audience.

?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Limbo said:

Its not. Its my perspective.

I think i might detract the part about underestimating his audience.

are you trying to say I'm a moron for exposing your POV as completely relative.?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Limbo

5 minutes ago, Limbo said:

@Inliytened1 Im sorry, im being an asshole which is what I wanna try avoid.

Nothing wrong with healthy discussion.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Limbo said:

@Inliytened1 I don't get why me offering my perspective/projection is a problem for you. Even if it is all relative does that mean I shouldn't share it?

If it meant that ... then it would mean relativity is not absolute. And some perspectives are valuable and some aren't. Like the perspective of relativity itself.

So I share mine, you share yours, Leo shares his, others share theirs.

It isn't a problem.  I was pointing out how we all can critique in a more conscious way if we can see the bias of our own perspectives and not accept our perspective as the absolute.   This is the case for those at lower tier stages on the spiral.  At a higher stage in the spiral one can see from the other perspective not just their own.   It seems you are already conscious of this but others on the forum may not be yet.

Ofcourse, in practice It is hard to actually take someone else's perspective because to truly do that we would have to get in their head.   But we can do our best with the data we have.  It is a practiced skill.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Hehe this was kind of funny...❤

Sorry ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@electroBeam  is funny how you think you can use spiral dynamics as an insult. That says more about you than about me. ❤️

*NOTE: he still hasn't left? I Guess this is what happens when an entailed child doesnt get enough attention from daddy @Leo Gura

ZomboMeme 13122019215615.jpg

@kira

It isn't an insult. It's just that you've actually shown a stage Blue quality, that is not being open to criticism.

2 hours ago, kira said:

*NOTE: he still hasn't left? I Guess this is what happens when an entailed child doesnt get enough attention from daddy

No need to troll him. He has a right to voice his critiques.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, kira said:

@electroBeam  is funny how you think you can use spiral dynamics as an insult. 

ZomboMeme 13122019215615.jpg

Actually no. Spiral dynamics goes horizontally, not vertically. There are some good sides to stage blue like discipline. You wouldn't think saying a marathon runner is at the start of a race is an insult. Why are dinosaurs less cool than chickens?

When it comes to the relative, evolution occurs infinitely. Creatures will continue to evolve forever. And I'm convinced Spiral dynamics goes on forever as well. It's just that people haven't gone up to turquoise yet, or they will get sick of the theory and try a different paradigm(yes spiral dynamics is just a paradigm). So there is no reason to feel superior being at the top. Because there will always be stages above.

Spiral dynamic stages are largely correlated with environmental and external circumstances. People can (not necessarily jump down) go down a stage if their environment gets tough. Because lower stages are better at survival in some circumstances than higher stages. So no stage is absolutely superior to the other.

But honestly, I thought maybe my critique is wrong, maybe people here aren't getting hung up on the elitist way spiral dynamics is presented. 

So I experimented with this hypothesis on you, and clearly you failed the test. You're just one, a small sample size, so can't really be taken seriously.

Disagree with me all you want, you have every right to. But be careful about dismissing my critique because you think you aren't falling into the traps I outlined, when actually deep down you are. What you think you've embodied and what you've actually embodied can be 2 very different things. It's quite shocking when you realize that for the first time on here, how full of shit everyone really is, and how much they don't know about themselves.

Edited by electroBeam

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

It's quite shocking when you realize that for the first time on here, how full of shit everyone really is, and how much they don't know about themselves.

The forum is just one big mirror. It's very uncomfortable when you don't love the reflection. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The forum is just one big mirror. It's very uncomfortable when you don't love the reflection. 

It certainly is a mirror depending on what mental state you're in, but realizing most people in life are full of shit is not uncomfortable, it's liberating. 

and if you don't life the phrase "most people are full of shit", because you want to view them as not real and are imaginary, then at the very least realizing what most people say, act, is actually bullshit is just as liberating.

@electroBeam It is liberating. Funny that we use the word "bullshit" when bull excrement is one of the most honest expressions there is. There's really nothing there at all to judge between truth and false at all, just liberation. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Parade of devils. Oh I so Love that. My Heart is just insane. 

Spiritual ones and non spiritual devils it's just so funny. Thanks a lot. 

It's all you, yeah but it is still sometimes funny to step into your devil role just to laugh at this. 

Look at mental mastubation. Real thing is felt it is not conceptually based at all. 

Love is so shocking for ego that's why they avoid actual path and actual practises. That's it. 

So instead they just throw stones at each other which ego is right lol. 

If I really have to be Jesus duderino in this life time. Just, I have no patience for it. Something to work on, yes it seems so. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Lento it isn't about being open to  criticism or not. i dont have any reason to take his criticism personal, however it does amuse me.. i have notice him before, i notice that in quite alot post leo commented he voiced his opinion too, and his profile pic (?) its funny how he began his post by adressing everything people in the forum could call him… i have 2 kids myself .. so i can't help seing his post as a cry for attention.. thats exactly the reason why it is so amusing to  me  ;)

"I am leaving.. I really am …" lol

Edited by kira

@electroBeam lets say for arguments sake that you are right about everything  you said, yes ? now you posted your critique 7dec as of today thats almost 10 days ago. and you are still coming back to check on your comments when you said you were leaving to find a "boring" teacher.

note. i couldnt care less about your critique, you are entitled to have your opinion whatever this is. also notice that in non of my comments i said anything about your critique, whatever you are right or not. (go back read my comments...and check it out if you please)

my point/question being all along: why make such a fuss about it ??  why not just leave the forum without further actions ? alright you needed to speak your mind before leaving. people to hear your opinion, i do get that part. but even after you voiced your opinion you have been coming back for 10 days to keep the fire burning…  see why i see your post a child trowing a fit ? :P 

care to explain that part to me ?