EddieEddie1995

Is there such thing us Stage Orange Enlightenment :D :D

15 posts in this topic

Sam Harris has somehow found the way ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes.

It has nothing to do with your stage of cognitive development.

Hell, even dogs are enlightened.

But it depends on your definition of enlightenment.

@Leo Gura Hhahahaha, I think not, are you sarcastic? Yes you are... I gotta research now :D :D

@Lento The one we are talking about here i guess :D I did't have one yet :D I was just doing Leos course on negative motivation and it turned out my Orange side wants pleasureee and stuff So i guess i might be deluded like Sam here who knows hehehe

1 hour ago, Lento said:

even dogs are enlightened.

No they aren't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

If Blue can, maybe Orange can :D 

At the time when orange emerged it was considered the cutting edge for sure.

Now it's not. 

@Leo Gura

We don't necessarily have to agree. It probably depends on how each of us defines enlightenment.

I believe that no statement is an absolute fact, but always merely a pointer ?

@Lento I will. thank you. Right now Im trying to figure out do i really want to experiment  with psychedelics, i tried recently 0.8 g mushrooms and I realized that im full of shit, and I don't have a clue what im getting myself into... Although the trip was Amazing, i wanted to stay in that state forever, present moment and stuff... Im confused and full of shit and i like it xD xD

6 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Lento I will. thank you.

You're welcome ☺️?

6 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Lento i tried recently 0.8 g mushrooms and I realized that im full of shit, and I don't have a clue what im getting myself into... Although the trip was Amazing

Im confused and full of shit and i like it

This is what's really important in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Lento I wanted to stay in that state forever, present moment and stuff...

You're always in the present moment ?

@Lento Hehehhe, not the way i wanted when i was on the 0.8g trip, I was considering, why can't i just eat a mushroom every hour for the rest of my life, its not like im tripping or something, this is for sure more true then sober and deluded me  ehhehe 

One more question for you Lento

Can i confuse this state and desire for it for negative motivation? Because i feel that I just can't continue my life without finding out the Truth and i will never be fulfilled not knowing it? (maybe orange and deluded side talking) I will contemplate this more tmrw 

Thanks man! 

U.G. Krishnamurti has always struck me as a stage orange enlightened type. From reading about his teaching style (or lack thereof) he seems to not understand Love and reduces truth and consciousness to a sort of biological, materialistic cold thing. Ive gotten major nihilistic vibes from his stuff... but nihilism that hasn’t yet gone full circle. Yet somehow the dude seems woke as fuck, like I wouldn't be surprised if the fear of death had completely vanished from his experience. 

Sure its possible that Orange can stumble onto Truth.   If they do they will then have one foot in turquoise and should they continue the work they could transcend into yellow and beyond.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Also in a lesser sense, Ralston seems to be stage orange with yellow level understanding of the mind and experience thrown in there. Im not sure if Ralston really fully understands emotions or the relationship between Truth, Beauty, and Love. He too is undoubtedly woke af though...  

@EddieEddie1995

The Truth is true whether you've "found" it or not, otherwise it wouldn't be the Truth, right? It's not a state, but it includes all the states. There's nothing to worry about. Nothing can go wrong.

Go on with your life. Remain gentle, caring, and awesome as you are!