Nickyy

74 year old fruitarian dies while dry fasting

47 posts in this topic

@Nickyy There is no objective scientific fact my friend. Why are you acting as if you can know “for a fact” where someone else is operating? All your judgement and modeling appears to be naive spiritual materialism in my book 

if you aren’t willing to explain yourself without attacking (targeting) me, I’m gone 

Edited by DrewNows

@Nickyy Maybe there's another reason why i called you out for bashing other modalities besides the perceived personal bias...but then again for you to see this you'd have to not be attached the your own position/morality/rationality/system of beliefs etc and be willing to learn/grow/change your perspective 

57 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

The objective fact of the matter is that "cosmic love" feelings that people on a fast experience is just parasympathetic mode where the body can do deep repairs .

You're getting lost in the labels/descriptions? 

Therefore the reality is that it's beneficial to enter into parasympathetic mode occassoionally to fix a problem, not to stay there .

The important factor is learning how one's beliefs allows them freedom to choose to stay there if they wish

Which exposes bretharianism for the unessessary, pre-scientific, pre-ratonal blue stage woo woo that it truly is 

This is one way of rationalizing its existence in your reality 

Edited by DrewNows

@Nickyy Just so you know, there is science behind breatharians where the body function differently and you could learn it if you really desire to...

Edited by DrewNows

@Nickyy sorry man I am okay with being misunderstood. 
If what I share doesn’t resonate, don’t worry about it. I’m sorry for provoking any stressful emotion in you as it wasn’t intentional. They do hold insight as I have personally found. 

perhaps I over shared, but reality is our mirror

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Nickyy sorry man I am okay with being misunderstood. 
If what I share doesn’t resonate, don’t worry about it. I’m sorry for provoking any stressful emotion in you as it wasn’t intentional. They do hold insight as I have personally found. 

perhaps I over shared, but reality is our mirror

You are beating around the bush but not coming to the point. How can it be proven. What is the rationale ? 

How can it be a fact when I didn't see it happen. A claim of direct experience means nothing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You may project your problems onto me all you want, doesn’t make them not yours 

18 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

It can't be proven. Some people have nothing going on in their lives except to watch YouTube all day and then irresponsibility try to convert others to their nonsensical religious beliefs and put other people in danger for absolutely no reason other than to become "more spiritual" (whatever that means).

You are not genuinely open to finding out how it might be possible because of these kind of assertions.  

do we really get to choose our journey or does the journey actually choose us? 

@Nickyy Please stop attacking me. I am not even here