Nickyy

74 year old fruitarian dies while dry fasting

47 posts in this topic

@Preety_India believe what you wish...naturally i disagree :D

There's a lot of knowledge out there, how much time have you put into researching? 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

@Preety_India believe what you wish...naturally i disagree :D

There's a lot of knowledge out there, how much time have you put into researching? 

All you need is a brain and common sense. No research can triumph that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Raptorsin7 Suffering led to an awakening for me...but im saying dry fasting isn't about suffering lmao 9_9

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

All you need is a brain and common sense. No research can triumph that. 

cool but is this knowledge of brain and common sense actually yours or was it given to you by culture/society? Plenty of breatharians, and initiations happening all around the world today, even in America. Of course it isn't for everyone 

@DrewNows

I agree. So much information about nutrition is hearsay and junk science. But breatharian seems extraordinary. Is there any rational explanation for why it works from your research? 

It's similar to a guy saying he can move objects with his mind. In my opinion anything is possible. But you gotta have some evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

@Raptorsin7 Yes but I won't discuss it here. The most scientifically minded breatharian i know is Ray Maor, he has a book (a year without food) and YT channel you could check out 

@DrewNows  it's impossible. Plus no rational explanation given

Sorry no evidence

It would have been an invention of the century had it been legitimate

@Preety_India Nothing is impossible. I've seen a girl on youtube who did a dry fast for like 3 plus weeks. By conventional scientific understand she should be dead. But if it works then it should be testable and reproducible. But i'm with you on being skeptical. You gotta prove this one to be taken seriously.

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Preety_India Nothing is impossible. I've seen a girl on youtube who did a dry fast for like 3 plus weeks. By conventional scientific understand she should be dead. But if it works then it should be testable and reproducible. But i'm with you on being skeptical. You gotta prove this one to be taken seriously.

I'm talking about breatherianism. Breatherianism is completely different from dry tasting

Look up

@Preety_India The breatharian defines what it means to be one as living off very little food or none at all. There are 4 levels of breatharian, anyways, I think it’s smart if we just stay on topic. 

5 hours ago, modmyth said:

What on earth is the rationale behind a dry fast?  (as in, like no waters or liquids or anything for presumably multiple days or more?)

This is possibly one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. But still curious anyway.

There is no point to dry fasting or being a bretharian as far as I can tell.

Drewnows says it can make you "more spiritual" 

Edited by Nickyy

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'd like to see what information the community can gather regarding fasting/bretharianism. 

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

wow look what i found, video of Robert Lockhart himself speaking about dry fasting among other things lol 

nonsense xD

@modmyth Check out this video on fasting from a dude who lives to fast as a breatharian lol, he explains how and why it is done 

So this guy talks about "cosmic energy" "states of consciousness". 

This is just the ego talking. It's called spiritual materialism, the opposite of enlightenment.

I agree fasting has health benefits, but this guy exposes himself as a charlatan who doesn't understand non duality. 

Check out this video talking about a medically supervised fasting experience at True North medical water only fasting centre.

Notice how this guy is talking about his experience of parasympathetic mode. He is speaking in scientific language about actual objective phenomena in the upper right quadrant. 

The bretharians talk about "cosmic energy" which is a pre scientific upper left interpretation of what's actually going on in the body.  

These guys are operating at stage blue, not turquoise. 

Dia2.jpg

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Preety_India Nothing is impossible. 

Let's stick to what we actually know. I understand imagination is a powerful thing, but to say nothing is impossible requires that you understand that first hand. Currently you don't.

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@DrewNows

I agree. So much information about nutrition is hearsay and junk science. But breatharian seems extraordinary. Is there any rational explanation for why it works from your research? 

It's similar to a guy saying he can move objects with his mind. In my opinion anything is possible. But you gotta have some evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That's where these guys fail, because they are unable to provide evidence. There was one braetharian who was observed in a trial for 2 weeks. But why only 2 weeks? What was the point of only conducting research for 14 days? 

@DrewNows have you got a link to that guy who was screened for two weeks? 

i did dry fasting 2 times this week

first day - 20-24 hours, two days off and 30-36 hours 

didn't eat anything, didn't drink anything, didn't even take shower to not get water into my body, hardcore mode all the way

about breatharianism being bullshit - there is no bullshit in this world, everything is just a concept made by your mind - what you believe can happen, power of intention is the highest power there is

something that is not possible now can be possible in a future, something that people didn't even dream about 500 years ago is something normal for us right now

the more people believe in something the more true it becomes - that's like a law of universe, remember - it's all a fucking dream

if in 1000 years people will believe that we can become immortal, we fucking will become immortal

that's something i learned while transitioning into magician vibration - you are the creator, you create your beliefs and your reality, by changing your filters that you are looking at the world with ("higher" form of law of attraction)

21 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

something that is not possible now can be possible in a future, something that people didn't even dream about 500 years ago is something normal for us right now

the more people believe in something the more true it becomes - that's like a law of universe, remember - it's all a fucking dream

if in 1000 years people will believe that we can become immortal, we fucking will become immortal

This is transcend and repress.

If you try to repress or deny the first 3 chakras they are going to manifest anyway, but in dysfunctional ways.

The healthiest way to develop is transcend and include. 

What's changed in the last 500 years?

Nothing really. Only technology and philosophical advancements have been made. We moved from blue to orange and mastered the material universe. 

But we still need to eat, shit and sleep. That's never going to go away. 

The next advancements will be more technology and a philosophy that includes more and more of the manifesntation.

Woo needs to be put into it's proper context. 

Edited by Nickyy

@Nickyy Why do you feel the need to label someone a "charlatan" when their knowledge/information/beliefs doesn't match your own regarding scientific theory and the realm of possibility? I am not interesting in sharing anything with anyone advocating the transcendence of beliefs without letting go of the old. This simply shows a clear agenda of proving superiority through beliefs imo. Transcending is about unlearning/relearning right? 

Edited by DrewNows

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@NickyyThis simply shows a clear agenda of proving superiority through beliefs imo. Transcending is about unlearning/relearning right? 

You're attacking your own characteristics.

You have a problem with belief, yet you are posting your beliefs and opinions on this forum every day.

This is a double bind and a clear indication that you are repressing the ego rather than transcending and including it.

@Nickyy This is a game of mirrors, don’t  deflect, because I point out your beliefs being thrown at the content I shared. 

Is it not an assumption to call someone a charlatan or quack without evidence?