Wasem

Video Request: What Is Cuteness

4 posts in this topic

Why do we get fascinated by a cute entity, say an animal, or another human being, a lovely cat. What happens when we experience that fascination? what's that feeling? Why do we want to experience more closeness with someone that fascinates us? Anyone has any idea?

I need to get access to the the book list, but I cannot pay for it since PayPal is not supported where I live. Somebody help me please. Thank you.

I can imagine this as a 4 hour video with all sorts of objections “But Leo..how is cuteness practical?” and Leo with a “STOP thinking of cuteness as mere neurons firing in the brain”

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

We are atracted by default by certain codes of forms, shapes, colour that the "Cute" person or animal has. This brings us certain feeling to wanting to be around them. These are survival mechanisms for example a baby cat is cute to be loved instead of attacked.

Cute persons show genetic quality and this way nature assures their reproduction.

On 8‏/12‏/2019 at 10:30 AM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I can imagine this as a 4 hour video with all sorts of objections “But Leo..how is cuteness practical?” and Leo with a “STOP thinking of cuteness as mere neurons firing in the brain”

That is hilarious!

On 8‏/12‏/2019 at 6:01 PM, Moreira said:

We are atracted by default by certain codes of forms, shapes, colour that the "Cute" person or animal has. This brings us certain feeling to wanting to be around them. These are survival mechanisms for example a baby cat is cute to be loved instead of attacked.

Cute persons show genetic quality and this way nature assures their reproduction.

Thank you so much, this gave me a clue of how to think about this subject.

I need to get access to the the book list, but I cannot pay for it since PayPal is not supported where I live. Somebody help me please. Thank you.