Dylan Page

Justice, Goodness, Closure.

22 posts in this topic

I want to know, when you die, does your life come full circle? Will it have been worth riding out? What will I think? Do all people eventually reach the same conclusion about it? Is that conclusion a pleasant one? Will it all be okay?

Most people die in terror, pain, misery, and regret.

So don't be like most people. Die before you die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura why does it have to be that way? What kind of reality is that..

It doesn't have to be. You create it.

Reality is your creation. Your life is a direct reflection of the devil or God that you are. Devils end up in a self-created hell.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't have to be. You create it.

Reality is your creation. Your life is a direct reflection of the devil or God that you are. Devils end up in a self-created hell.

Yes this is true. IT literally "forces you" into perfection (not neurotic but all good embracive pure effortless). 

Feels like I unlocked Heaven and Just can't fucking beleive it. All of this is me all of this is Love. (sound like complete wacko but it is Truth) Be One and no problems and there can't be like ever. 

Consciousness that you really are is Infinite Love, Goodness etc all positive without an oposite. There is no oposite to God you literally have to create devil and strongly beleive in it so what you want is what you get. To be donkey is to constantly create dualities and to further separate Being more and more cutting yourself from enormous Love that you are and asking yourself what's the problem lol. 

God damn it really become freakin Jesus lol, it is what it is. Mask remover it is fucking Funny. 

It is very cou ter intuitive move for "devils". It will make no sense for you and I dunno it will be difficult to po der etc but it works. 

I was n different nothing special about me still would be donkey without Self Realization. So I understand and would probably would have to take the call. This life is Just like WTF. To be really happy and ok with this all, you need to help there is no denial of this. 

Gigantic big picture that is very fucking obvious. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

That "life flashing before your eyes" occurrence people talk about is real and can happen when or just before you experience ego death. You will see in that moment from the ultimate perspective of God, and you will love yourself deeper and purer than even a mother loves her child, unconditionally. 

Anything less than this is not "death". 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

I want to know, when you die, does your life come full circle?

Yep. When you wake up in the morning, from having a dream, did you go ‘full circle’ from being awake yesterday? 

Will it have been worth riding out? What will I think?

You might think...wow! That was a dream! I wanna dream again, but know it this time!!

Do all people eventually reach the same conclusion about it? Is that conclusion a pleasant one? Will it all be okay?

So pleasant, it’s unbelievable, unspeakable, unlearnable, unfathomable, unimaginable. 

There is brilliance in a game which itself self-creates more games. 

Notice, we “have kids”, and woman “make babies”...but if you scrutinize that just a bit....

It already is, “ok”. Let everything, every thought to the contrary, go. That is resistant thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

So in the end, everyone gets what they want? :) @Leo Gura

Not really, because most people create unconsciously, so it's a stretch to say they "wanted" it. It was more like a default result that they never even thought about until after they got it.

Idk, I don’t understand why life has to be that shitty for that many people, they never asked to be born, why does the universe give some random guy with a full life ahead of him cancer at 26? Just seems so stupid. (and I know that this post seems somewhat unrelated to what we were talking about, but one of the biggest bones I have to pick with the universe is how it can mercilessly bend people over with no reparations. It just seems like bullshit.) @Leo Gura

Edited by Dylan Page

54 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

they never asked to be born,

Don't assume that.

one of the biggest bones I have to pick with the universe is how it can mercilessly bend people over with no reparations. It just seems like bullshit.

You did it to yourself. You have divided yourself from yourself.

47 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura 1. True

2. Why?

Because you are infinite.

So does that mean that all realities exist? Including the really miserable ones? @Leo Gura Obviously from the perspective of the ego but.. contrary to what many people seem to assume, the perspective of the ego is really the only important part while the ego is alive. 

9 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

So does that mean that all realities exist? Including the really miserable ones? @Leo Gura Obviously from the perspective of the ego but.. contrary to what many people seem to assume, the perspective of the ego is really the only important part while the ego is alive. 

"Miserable" is just a relative concept that you have created in your mind.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I mean, when I stub my toe, it’s pretty miserable, regardless of whether it’s in my mind or not, idk what you are saying. 

4 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Inliytened1 I mean, when I stub my toe, it’s pretty miserable, regardless of whether it’s in my mind or not, idk what you are saying. 

Physical pain is not the same thing as interpreting something as miserable.  Go back to the example of the guy with cancer - how do you know he was "miserable"?  Isn't that something you are projecting onto him?  How do you know he isn't completely happy and at peace from his perspective?  Isnt that completely relative to him? Maybe to him he made peace with cancer and is happier than he has ever been?

I'm just saying its completely relative.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I mean I just know that there are some people that absolutely hate cancer, and have died hating it. Everyone at some point in their life has classified their situation as “miserable”, or at least I and many others have. I can confidently say that there was a point in my life where I was living in pretty much hell, and I want to know why something like that could exist. I could have easily done without it, and didn’t learn much other than the world can be a pretty shit place. 

@dylan page life inherently seems not always just, although it is interesting to use that as justification to say life itself is unjust. or could you say how unjust for non existence to be non existent? life itself is what brings the non existence into existence or not. to hate yourself you first of all need to create yourself. hate and fear sometimes can make us blind to all the love we neglect giving. because it’s hate, we all want it to be not a part of us, but then it has to belong somewhere, so it belongs to all things and nothings we hate. it‘s hell and devil is its best friend.
self-love and self-hate are so close to each other like two wolves.

Edited by remember

5 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

@Inliytened1 I mean, when I stub my toe, it’s pretty miserable, regardless of whether it’s in my mind or not.

No, the whole point is that it is NOT miserable. Your mind constructs pain, suffering, and misery.

You are not understanding how deep this work goes.

Imagine being so conscious that someone could break your finger and it would not be miserable to you.

That is the depth of this work.

Now, how to actualize that is the trick. It ain't easy. But we can work towards it.