ivankiss

You don't need to know shit about spirituality in order to be conscious AF

30 posts in this topic

How do you know when you are ready to embrace life with an ego again? I've been distancing myself a bit from all of the spiritual teachings lately, and have went back to "normal" behaviour, such as working out and taking care of my body and mind again. It feels good to get away from contemplating all the time, it's less draining and I feel happier. I have had awakening experiences, and been chasing them for about 2 years, it feels like I've just given up and embraced my ego. But I dont know if dropping spirituality is the right thing to do in terms of my souls deepest desire. 

Edited by traveler

@traveler You know "it's time" once you've completely dissolved the sense of self and the five human senses. Then you recreate it all from the absolute point. Some call it "conscious reincarnation." I like the word "resurrection."

There is no way to fake this and there are no shortcuts. Gotta do "the work". Achieving it with the help of psychedelic substances cannot be compared to going for it raw. Letting it play out naturally, for real.

To me it seems you feel like taking a break. And that's completely fine. I did that, too. But that cannot be compared to recreating everything from scratch. And I mean everything. Light, colors, air, sound, the ground, the sky. Not just the individual self. Rather; reality in its totality.

@ivankiss That's very interesting. So in this state you can embrace all areas of life without falling into identification? No fear, no self doubt or low self esteem, just creating for the love and fun of it? I've experienced the dissolution of the world 1 time before, and have been on the edge of it a couple of times since, but get struck by fear before losing every sense of orientation. I felt myself becoming less and less present and grounded during this work. Had a hard time connecting with people, as it was like I wasn't on wavelength with anyone. I've also been aware of a growing spiritual ego which made me feel superior to others but in some senses a lot more insecure and scared. I've experienced happiness and more connection the last week by putting my contemplation to the side and working on myself. This might be a phase I have to go through for my soul to reach new expansion, idk. Also there is fear of doing the work seriously while I live with other people, as I'm afraid of going into a meditative state for days without moving and then freaking them out, maybe that's just the ego talking. But this work seems to be easier if your isolated from such concerns. 

30 minutes ago, traveler said:

How do you know when you are ready to embrace life with an ego again? 

Really there never was a physical self.  That is just a story.  An idea.  You are an idea and every "thing" around you is an idea.  It is a dream.   Mind stuff.  Consciousness.  Consciousness is nothing. And it is also everthing.  The final duality of everything and nothing - real and unreal - collapse into One.  It is just this.  This right here.  This is pure consciousness.  This is God.  This is you.    It is eternal.  You are eternal.  You are infinity.

So once you as your truest nature becomes conscious of all of this - not as the story of @traveler , but as God - then as you fall back to the story you become conscious that by embracing the story of @traveler that you are embracing God's creation.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@VeganAwake Nothing to win. I am not competing. Just speaking my mind honestly and sharing my view.

What the mirror reflects I am free to interpret in any chosen way. As well as respond to it however I feel like.

Best of luck.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Really there never was a physical self.  That is just a story.  An idea.  You are an idea and every "thing" around you is an idea.  It is a dream.   Mind stuff.  Consciousness.  Consciousness is nothing. And it is also everthing.  The final duality of everything and nothing - real and unreal - collapse into One.  It is just this.  This right here.  This is pure consciousness.  This is God.  This is you.    It is eternal.  You are eternal.  You are infinity.

So once you as your truest nature becomes conscious of all of this - not as the story of @traveler , but as God - then as you fall back to the story you become conscious that by embracing the story of @traveler that you are embracing God's creation.

Yes I've seen all that, I'm just not constantly aware of that fact. I spent all my days for a long time being too much in my mind by from those realisations, and it made me frustrated, unhappy and unconnected. By focusing more on the play of life, without trying to maintain my connection with source all the time, has been given me space to just be without thinking about it. I believe there comes a time in this work where you have to lay the spiritual ideas away for a bit and just enjoy your day to day experience. 

The reason that I asked ivan how you could know when it was time to embrace the ego, is because It always feels like you're missing something on the spiritual journey. You imagine there will be a moment where you get the final insight and become happy from there on out. But I have had no luck with this, I've already seen my true nature, so maybe it's time to lay all of those teachings repeating what I already know aside for a bit. 

30 minutes ago, traveler said:

is because It always feels like you're missing something on the spiritual journey. You imagine there will be a moment where you get the final insight and become happy from there on out. But I have had no luck with this, I've already seen my true nature, so maybe it's time to lay all of those teachings repeating what I already know aside for a bit. 

That "moment" happens when you become conscious that there is no you to get any final insight :)

Reality is already complete.

Yeah take a break, dive back into the story, and come back.  That's all there is to do anyway :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah take a break, dive back into the story, and come back.  That's all there is to do anyway :)

Never gets boring huh? 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

So true ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, traveler said:

You imagine there will be a moment where you get the final insight and become happy from there on out. 

That seems to be a fundamental personal/human imagination and desire.