ivankiss

You don't need to know shit about spirituality in order to be conscious AF

30 posts in this topic

So I'm back to life after nearly 4 years of hardcore isolation. I spent the last two years on an island, in the middle of nowhere. Lived a very minimalistic life. No restrictions, no responsibilities. Tons of nothing. Self-exploration. Observation. Death. Truth. Resurrection.

Currently in a process of integrating myself back into "the system". The Matrix, if you will.

Why? 

Well, because, why not. 

It will be fun and challenging. I am eager to see how things work on this level. What will be reflected. How easily will I radiate. How will I see. How will I be seen.

I'm excited.

There's so much to do. Everything - to be precise.

Walking into the light and coming out the other side inevitably leads to a realization that being conscious has nothing to do with knowing. Or spirituality. 

Everything you were all excited about when steping into that "magical world" of spirituality, becomes irrelevant and useless once you come full circle. And to be honest, kind of annoying as well. 

It becomes clear as day; spirituality is just something you've created as a self-defense mechanism. It is meant to help you transit. Protect you from going absolutely bonkers and losing it during this intense process. Awakening is not a walk in a park. Regardless of all the magical gifts it brings. 

To be highly conscious is to listen carefully. Speak clearly. Watch closely. Stand firmly. Act kindly and respectfully. 

There is not a single thing you need to know about spirituality in order to be fully present. Fully You. Fully True.

However, you gotta do all the steps in between. There is no skipping ahead. You cannot fast forward. Gotta go through it all.

The spiritual ego phase is yucky. But it has its purpose. Once that is served; it all just becomes something to have a good laugh at. It becomes just another dream that slowly fades into nothing.

Thank God, lol.

Wish me luck with living a "normal", everyday life and merging with the masses. 

All is One and One is all. No one needs to know shit. 

Peace.

Haha you will never be normal, you are you ;) 

enjoy yourself fam, I am with you ?

the process is magical and indeed not known 

Stay connected ? (this is my thought-reflection of spirituality) 

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Wish me luck with living a "normal", everyday life and merging with the masses. 

Allow life to breathe through you without resisting or grasping and you'll be fine.

I've had such a roller coaster ride in 2019. I could never have expected any of it (professional and personal), but anytime I was resisting or grasping/holding on...there was suffering.

Just another lesson of letting things come and go....

Good luck?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

It becomes clear as day; spirituality is just something you've created as a self-defense mechanism. It is meant to help you transit. Protect you from going absolutely bonkers and losing it during this intense process. Awakening is not a walk in a park. Regardless of all the magical gifts it brings. 

Well said, 200% agree. The more spirituality you absorb, the more it bites you in the ass and the more you need to let it go.

Edited by electroBeam

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

Allow life to breathe through you without resisting or grasping and you'll be fine.

I've had such a roller coaster ride in 2019. I could never have expected any of it (professional and personal), but anytime I was resisting or grasping/holding on...there was suffering.

Just another lesson of letting things come and go....

Good luck?

Learning to let go right now. 

12 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

Learning to let go right now. 

Don't resist, breathe, be present and feel the pain...then, you can let go easier.

Sometimes, if you've been holding on for too long, then it will take some time to let it go fully. Be patient. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Probably just a misunderstanding on my part.

But I don't think spirituality is just a gum that you chew and then spit out. I think growth happens by integrating, and adding more. It's true, you don't need knowledge to be conscious, and yet, you do need knowledge to be conscious. It's paradoxical, but it is what it is. I am trying (have just created a journal for this purpose) not to attach myself to a certain limiting point of view.

Besides, reality is always moving and changing, and we need to stay up-to-date. We can't live with the knowledge we'd learned in the past alone. We need to always allow new things and ideas to flow.

Edited by Lento

11 hours ago, ivankiss said:

There is not a single thing you need to know about spirituality in order to be fully present. Fully You. Fully True.

❤️

Thanks everyone.

13 hours ago, lostmedstudent said:

what is it that you will be doing in this normal life.?

All the stuff I wasn't for the past few years. 

Going out for a drink, socializing, jamming, composing, working, working out, etc.

Instead of contemplating reality 24/7 and living like a sage, lol.

@Lento As usual; when I post about something becoming "irrelevant" and "useless" in my experience; I am not trying to deny the importance of anything. It is, indeed about integration. However, it is also about full recognition, letting go and transcending. Moving on, instead of holding onto. Looking for new ways to grow and expand. To rearrange, reorient, recreate.

@ivankiss Top post, it goes full circle as you say and then what’s left- this! 

Glad you’re going back to living your life man. 

Instead of Reading Ramana Maharshi you might go back to reading Tony Robbins or Napoleon Hill to help improve your business lool, strange how it goes full circle! 

Hows the trading going btw mate? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 It goes full circle, but the circle never ends haha.

Took a break from trading. Been moving across the globe. Back in EU now, finally. Will get back to it slowly, as things unfold and settle.

Keeping it all at a natural pace.

Everything's smooth as butter, so far. It's almost...unreal xD

Good luck my friend ❤

That's really interesting because in my experience, once Awakening is truly realised and the false self which ties you to social conditioning otherwise known as The Matrix is seen to be an illusion, there is nothing to go back to. Once the bottom of the bucket falls out it will never hold water again. ❤

That will be interesting to hear how you integrate back into something that was never real to begin with. 

This will be wild ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake You will understand once you've graduated.

Right now, you're still in kindergarten.

It's much worse than that unfortunately, it's the school of Unknowing....❤ kindergarten is still way too much knowing...

I'm fairly sure this going full circle saying is coming from people that have had mystical experiences and then get burnt out seeking Enlightenment and basically give up and claimed they went full circle.

When true Enlightenment is realized, there's no going back...the veil has been lifted ...the Sham of the ego has been exposed... there's no one left to integrate back into the Matrix because the false self and The Matrix we're not real to begin with.

The bottom of the bucket it's simply gone and you can't be Fooled Again.

I spoke with someone who has been awake for 11 years yesterday. And my other friend has been awake since 2005.

I'm fairly sure they would say something similar to what I'm saying.

There's no integrating back into anything because there was never separation to begin with it was only created in your mind. ❤

Good luck with your journey brother I love you ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake You are a perfect example of a deeply deluded spiritual ego. I say that with love.

What I meant is that your awakening is on a kindergarten level. You are like a kid who has just found out that "everything is one" and "there is no separation". 

Some of us have been on this journey for a long time and are walking a path on a dimension invisible to you. Your self-righteousness does not allow you to see that.

"Coming full circle" is but a term. Once you truly recognize the eternal creator within, guess what you do? You create. Consciously, in real time. Now.

You live.

Does that include creating dualities within the Infinite One? Absolutely heck yeah.

There is no longer a possibility to be tricked or deluded. There are no illusions. You are the creator of your own world. Every thought, feeling, experience. 

It's called freedom.

Okay you win bud...just keep in mind you don't sound very free to me. 

Also you're deeply deluded spiritual ego talk could be a mirror reflecting how your ego views itself.

Just be aware ❤

If you are free you are free don't let me interrupt that.

I just provide input where it sounds like correction is needed...

Sorry to butt in ❤