inFlow

When reality gives you "signs"

31 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

The sign isn't the sign. The sign is the noticing of a sign if that makes sense. A very subtle difference. 

@Shadowraix The subtleties are the spice of life.

I don't remember where I heard it from. It's probably somewhere in my notes. But someone said life is like a video game. Where all possibilities are inscripted in the game. You choose what signs to follow and in other universe you may have chosen to follow other signs.

@Maximus I can totally relate to you. My best friend just links me wikipedia links with descriptions of some kind of "syndromes" that I somehow have.

Mahadev

40 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@Maximus I can totally relate to you. My best friend just links me wikipedia links with descriptions of some kind of "syndromes" that I somehow have.

Must be a sign... 

;)

Edited by Vitamine Water

The art is to look without looking 

7 hours ago, Maximus said:

My problem is not that my ego dismissed these experiences, but rather that when I embodied and shared them I was ridiculed, questioned if it was really the devil giving signs, and told to go to a doctor etc.

So the ego of the people around me hurt me a lot. To the point I became more depressed than before the spiritual awakening, and cannot return.

If you were in a new romantic relationship, and your girlfriend or whatever started leaving presents around for you ALL the time, would you tell your jealous single friends who have given up on love and expect them to be happy for you

Once you awaken to oneness it really hurts to try to add "other people" back into that equation. 

Also I've experienced this and also reacted the same way, we all lose focus sometimes but it feels so good to focus again. You certainly can return. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Maximus I like the idea of your own resort. With hookers and cocaine LOL

Mahadev

Couldn't the ego make you recognize random things as "signs" to steer you away from the truth? What if you see a sign that is actually not a sign but rather just the ego trying to fool you? How can you tell the difference from an unawakened state of mind? Can you even do that?

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot @Maximus Great insights. I see a lot of signs. Thoughts, words, objects, colours. Now am I just ignoring these signs or is there a false sign? Cuz e.g. I hear people speak within the paradigm I have so that means when I change my inside - the outside changes. Now changing the inside takes time and you can't do it all at once because there will be an ego backlash. Once you see the Truth of God and what he wants you to do you will either appreciate or not.