inFlow

When reality gives you "signs"

31 posts in this topic

Yesterday I came to realize that once you see some kind of signs from the universe (numbers, words, experiences, etc.) the God, which you ultimately are, is helping "you" out, giving directions where to go, what to do, what to aspire, etc. But the only problem is once the ego sees some kind of signs it dismisses it for woo woo and just caries on with his life dismissing those signs.

The point is that YOU are giving yourself these signs, you are helping yourself in life by using reality as pointers where to go and what to actually do. But the only thing is will you dismiss it or go in-line with it.

Mahadev

Yes. The only problem that sometimes arises is interpretation of the sign. And the question which sometimes you need to answer is...
What is this trying to show me?

@wesyasz That's the problem that the Ego faces, he doesn't understand what are these signs so by being confused he dismisses it

Mahadev

@Nahm And it's working simultaneously with everyone on this planet!! It's all part of the God's game plan.

Mahadev

26 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@wesyasz That's the problem that the Ego faces, he doesn't understand what are these signs so by being confused he dismisses it

My ego doesn't dismiss it. My ego is confused as fuck. I mean - does it show me that this is something I don't want? Or is it something I should go for? 
My signs has been mostly clear :). And I do follow them, even though I'm scared. But some of them I do not know how should I interpret.

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@inFlow Sure is. So well indeed, it seems there is a “planet”.

So.
Is this all just my fantasy land? :)

My ego gets confused too or there might be a boost too when I see a sign. 

The ego gets Soo happy seeing a sign sometimes and seeing the sign the ego gets more importance. And I don't know who of us but the ego into the self actualization work gets scared of this elevation in feeling.

Maybe I need to embrace and practice some self love. Glad I got this off my chest. Going to follow the signs and try be mindful and non dual too about the outcome.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Pacific Sage Because it's You giving signs to the self.

Edited by inFlow
typo

Mahadev

In Hoc Signo Vinces

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It’s weird... It feels like sometimes I feel like I see powerful, obvious signs but then they don’t pan out the way I thought they would. And it makes me wonder, perhaps there was/is a version of reality where those signs did in fact lead me down a particular path but for whatever reason, the reality Im experiencing did not.

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@inFlow Dreamboard. Life’s one big sign. 

Interconnected? Or is it all just me? And none of you exist? Obviously, you cannot answer this question :) Nobody can...

The sign isn't the sign. The sign is the noticing of a sign if that makes sense. A very subtle difference. 

36 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

The sign isn't the sign. The sign is the noticing of a sign if that makes sense. A very subtle difference. 

Yes!
But often, the sign too.

@Nahm - because if this is just me, then nobody can answer it. Apart from me.

Edited by wesyasz