Fede83

I wish I would be happy in love

39 posts in this topic

I wish you could see how you could be happy without needing either a girlfriend or romantic love. 

23 hours ago, Fede83 said:

I’m full of love and I wanna donate this to another soul and connect with her

So, do this :)

I'd say, try to participate in activities where you can meet ppl, irl. You don't have to have friends.

You can do something like meetup.com where you choose an activity (it can be specific for singles or not), that you want to do and you just sign up. Easy peasy.

You seem super sweet and probably have good vibes in person (not that you don't online?).

So, go for it!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

12 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Even having the perfect date with the girl of your dreams on your birthday is a joke compared to Divine Love

Question: does it really matter if ppl understand this or not? Even though some will not bother to listen? Because, anyone in a relationship will soon find out that a "relationship" doesn't really exist. If they don't, and the couple behave neurotically, the chances are, they'll breakup.

Heard of "honeymoon phase?" How about "weddings are only icings on a cake." You could be married for life, but technically, you're still single. You are still married to yourself, and that's the only person you can marry. I don't know if you're going to understand what I'm saying. Even if you're married, you're still single. :P Everything is one. That's why you can't really change the other person. The relationship will become just like another family member, like your mom. Of course, it's not your mom. It's still a relationship. It could still be romantic if both agree.

15 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Question: does it really matter if ppl understand this or not? Even though some will not bother to listen? Because, anyone in a relationship will soon find out that a "relationship" doesn't really exist. If they don't, and the couple behave neurotically, the chances are, they'll breakup.

Heard of "honeymoon phase?" How about "weddings are only icings on a cake." You could be married for life, but technically, you're still single. You are still married to yourself, and that's the only person you can marry. I don't know if you're going to understand what I'm saying. Even if you're married, you're still single. :P Everything is one. That's why you can't really change the other person. The relationship will become just like another family member, like your mom. Of course, it's not your mom. It's still a relationship. It could still be romantic if both agree.

No, they generally don't.

I see 40+ people, even with friends that show them that it isn't the case that chasing sex and relationship has anything to do with being happy, still chasing it like coke addict.

The exception is the opposite, culturally speaking, the influence is so overwhelming that they can be deluded the rest of their life, even with proper knowledge of this.

So we prefer to stress this enough, so at least there is a little mice in their head telling them they may be wasting their time ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Key Elements  Yeh, it's incredible what kind of stories people create in their heads :P Very beautiful though...

@Shin  Happened to me once that I fulfilled multiple of my dreams on the same day, but then realized it's still ego... fuck... 

On 5/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

so - how do I handle this problem: 

improving my emotional mastery, meeting more women, becoming better with attracting women and fucking in general

and at the same time not be needy for relationship and working on myself / self-love

like - practical advices

(let's say i got the second part handled)

Working on it ❤️ Very practical tips I like thank you

On 5/12/2019 at 0:37 PM, Nickyy said:

@Fede83

English is not your first language. Yes I know you're happy, you're doing ok from my point of view. You got rejected a couple of weeks back but you posted a beautiful post expressing your appreciation for women. That's very healthy. You didn't blame, play the victim, suppress anything, or get hostile. You may have been feeling bad, but you mastered that and your appreciation for the women in the world came through as a result of applying what you have learned doing self development. 

? ❤️Thank u for ur kind words. Yes u got my point :) I keep moving over and accept whatever happen in a positive way with love from what I learn and indeed is magnificent ❤️

On 5/12/2019 at 3:43 PM, assx95 said:

I wish you could see how you could be happy without needing either a girlfriend or romantic love. 

I wish I can too :) but at my stage for now I’m about romantic love eheh ❤️

On 6/12/2019 at 0:08 AM, Anna1 said:

So, do this :)

I'd say, try to participate in activities where you can meet ppl, irl. You don't have to have friends.

You can do something like meetup.com where you choose an activity (it can be specific for singles or not), that you want to do and you just sign up. Easy peasy.

You seem super sweet and probably have good vibes in person (not that you don't online?).

So, go for it!

Ur beatiful soul Anna thank u for ur words and yes I need to take some action ❤️❤️

On 6/12/2019 at 0:34 AM, Key Elements said:

Thingh is even if I jump to the conclusion u explained to me I will still marry a woman for living together no ? Or I gonna transcend all and living alone with myself ? ❤️

Edited by Fede83

On 6/12/2019 at 6:11 AM, Shin said:

I see 40+ people, even with friends that show them that it isn't the case that chasing sex and relationship has anything to do with being happy, still chasing it like coke addict.

The exception is the opposite, culturally speaking, the influence is so overwhelming that they can be deluded the rest of their life, even with proper knowledge of this.

So we prefer to stress this enough, so at least there is a little mice in their head telling them they may be wasting their time ?

Is hard for me to understand this :) can u explain a bit better pls ❤️

2 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Ur beatiful soul Anna thank u for ur words and yes I need to take some action ❤️❤️

??

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Is hard for me to understand this :) can u explain a bit better pls ❤️

Which part ? :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Thingh is even if I jump to the conclusion u explained to me I will still marry a woman for living together no ? Or I gonna transcend all and living alone with myself ? ❤️

Hey, of course you could get married. I never said that you can't. No, you don't have to transcend all before getting married. That may take a lifetime. Just be ready for responsibilities and continue to work on yourself in a well-rounded way. Also, you don't have to jump to any conclusions to what I said. You don't have to take my word for it. Let the relationship play out and see what happens. :)

Your wife is a part of Everything, you cannot love Everything without loving your wife xD Separating your wife from Love is trickery.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, Shin said:

Which part ? :)

On 6/12/2019 at 6:11 AM, Shin said:

This shyn,u transcended it? I’m not sure..right now I feel happy and complete alone :) but some shades of me also want a girlfriend ❤️Not sure where this idea is coming from and also how can I work it trough to understand where it come from ?

On 9/12/2019 at 5:14 PM, Key Elements said:

Hey, of course you could get married. I never said that you can't. No, you don't have to transcend all before getting married. That may take a lifetime. Just be ready for responsibilities and continue to work on yourself in a well-rounded way. Also, you don't have to jump to any conclusions to what I said. You don't have to take my word for it. Let the relationship play out and see what happens. :)

Well feel very good alone but sometime pretend to be in a relationship :) eternal limbo ? ❤️

On 9/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, bejapuskas said:

Your wife is a part of Everything, you cannot love Everything without loving your wife xD Separating your wife from Love is trickery.

Sound like a deep work ❤️

@Fede83  :x

It might take a lot of work, but also don't let this false belief that „you don't deserve Love“ blind you. Big Love to you.

Sometime I feel like the law of attraction has some block and can’t come to realization..like I’m love..feeling the love so much but probably there is something related to my mindset which don’t let me be completely free and attractive..any work to do for improve this situation? ❤️❤️

On 12/5/2019 at 9:46 AM, Shin said:

If you were truly filled with love, having a girlfriend or not would make no difference at all.

You can share love in an infinite number of ways.

Just smiling to strangers, helping people whenever you see someone needing help, listening genuinely without judgments, working hard at your life purpose, and even just looking people in the eyes or living their life.

You are totally satisfied if you are filled with love, because it's your natural state.

Believe it or not, you're not filled with love right now, it's neediness and neurotic attachment.

You have been brainwashed by society and now thinks you absolutely need a girlfriend to be happy, to allow yourself to feel love.

That's absurd, no one can give you love, it's already in you, you just subconsciously says «I need that and this, THEN I will feel love».

Then it becomes your reality.

This isn't some hocus pocus concept, it's true lol

I wish you could feel it, then this idea of a girlfriend will seem silly to you ?

This is the best advice that anyone could have given you. Shin has been the most honest and straightforward out of any of responses in this thread.

What is more important to you - truth or some kind of fantasy which you have been living all of your life?

@Fede83  Good, you already know it's a realization! It's on you to see how the law of attraction is already working for you :) Maybe if one thing went differently for you, you wouldn't be here, trying to work on yourself, you know. Even the worst things that have happened to you were the best in the long run, life works in mysterious ways.

Thoughts are just stories, don't tell yourself stories that hurt you. Any pain is unnecessary. It might sound cold, but there really isn't any reason why you should suffer. There also isn't any amount of suffering you should go through in order to be worthy of Love. Having enough suffering = realizing Love. Listen to your body sensations in the moment and follow goodness.