Alex bliss

How do you distinguish between imagination and past life ??

9 posts in this topic

When a enlightened being say that they have seen their past life, how do they know that it's real and not just imagination?? 

@Alex bliss There is a knowing that is a different type of knowing than your ego recognizing information. Sometimes it can be confusing and the ego takes ownership and makes things up just to make itself more interesting... to be a spiritual ego. 
But with that type of knowing, you just know, once you experience it you cannot doubt it. It's an inner, intuitive type of knowing, not a logical conclusion or a rationalization of any kind. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

46 minutes ago, Alex bliss said:

When a enlightened being say that they have seen their past life, how do they know that it's real and not just imagination?? 

It really doesn't matter...both are illusory.  Furthermore, the current "me" and "my life" is just an imagination and illusory too.

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

2 hours ago, eputkonen said:

It really doesn't matter...both are illusory.  Furthermore, the current "me" and "my life" is just an imagination and illusory too.

True but yet... not true.

Great question OP, I have no idea personally. 

@Consilience @Alex bliss

It is like if an actor is breaking the 4th wall during a film...

Like imagine if Leonardo DiCaprio were to say this line in Inception where he would be speaking as his character Cob : "I remember when I was on the Titanic ship in my past life... My name was Jack"

Imagination: from Cob's POV in the inception world time-line. Cob is only Cob.

Real: from Leonard DiCaprio's POV. Leo was Jack in Titanic and is Cob in Inception.

The POV where we look from determines if it's real or imaginary. Since both POVs are available and valid simultaneously it is both real and imagination, simultaneously.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Imagination is real. Everything is real. Nothing is real. And it's all here and now.

It is merely a question of tapping into parallel realities.

That's how "they know". 

I find more pleasure in not knowing though. 

Let silence speak itself

Edited by Alex bliss
Missing