Sempiternity

Yellow/Turquoise communes?

23 posts in this topic

I was thinking about ideally how I'd want to live out my remaining years. Ideally I'd want to live in a commune of sorts, where we live as a tight community in peace and harmony. But, it seems like most communes fail. My guess is communes cannot really work in Green/Orange/Blue. Egos always get in the way. Although, if a group of people started a remote town/commune and had a strict requirements that anyone wanting to live there had to be Yellow/Turquoise stage of development, one could hypothesize that that community could circumvent all the previous issues with communes, because everyone there would have either transcended their Ego, or has such high awareness that they have complete control over the story they create for their lives and only create joy and love for themselves and everyone in the commune. So this commune could have a chance at being utopia with all inhabitance being Yellow/Turquoise. 

Does anyone know of a commune like this anywhere in the world? 

14 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

one could hypothesize that that community could circumvent all the previous issues with communes, because everyone there would have either transcended their Ego, or has such high awareness that they have complete control over the story they create for their lives and only create joy and love for themselves and everyone in the commune.

Hahaha!

Guess again.

You are not going to escape social survival that easily.

You already live in a commune. It's called society. It is messy and dirty precisely because that's what social survival looks like. Survival is a dirty business and not even awakened people are above it, assuming they care to survive.

Any social arrangement is gonna get complicated very quickly. You have to be willing to play that game. If not, go live in a cabin in the woods, or just an apartment.

The closest thing to utopia will be a cabin in the woods, far away from people. Assuming you are conscious enough to handle that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Communes is a stage green activity. The best you can find i guess is a stage green commune with a stage turquois leader. Stage yellow loves the variety of all the stage below them (sees the necessity of each individual stage). So why would they pull away from that? IMO a stage yellow commune would have all other stages in them as well. 

@Leo Gura How much are we able to improve this dirty commune called society though? I realise that I’m not getting out of here any time soon, and even if I could society still offers too many benefits to give up too quickly. But a lot of it sucks as well, and it’s those sucky parts that I’d like to help change. But it can seem like there’s so many of them and their causes are so complex that it can seem overwhelming trying to navigate / uplift them all :/

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not going to escape social survival that easily.

You already live in a commune. It's called society. It is messy and dirty precisely because that's what social survival looks like. Survival is a dirty business and not even awakened people are above it, assuming they care to survive.

Any social arrangement is gonna get complicated very quickly. You have to be willing to play that game. 

I'm not talking society, which is billions of lower stage peoples. But a small group of peoples taking care of each other. If done right, there could be no "survival" needed, just joy, love for all, contribution to each other, honoring each other, and just Being. I still think it's possible with a group that was all dedicated to the high levels of S.D. 

I've personally seen them work perfectly in higher Green communes. But still Egos sometimes got in the way. I could clearly imagine a community where if everyone understood Self/God/Reality, it could be that utopian life. But, wouldn't know for sure unless a group tried it. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

3 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@Leo Gura How much are we able to improve this dirty commune called society though?

There's no limit. Beyond your wildest imaginations.

But people will probably kill you if you get too pushy. Progress is a slow and painful process.

2 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

If done right, there could be no "survival" needed, just joy, love for all, contribution to each other, honoring each other, and just Being.

That's my point. You're not appreciating how pervasive survival is. Survival is always needed (if you care to survive, and you certainly do, otherwise you wouldn't care about being in a commune to begin with).

There cannot be any kind of stabled formed experience without survival.

Survival needs are what make a commune less than utopian.

You can certainly find some decent high-consciousness communes, but they will still have many common social problems. Or even worse, they could be toxic cults behind the scenes.

4 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

if a group of people started a remote town/commune

in my understanding of turquoise and communes it would not work out remote. the trap about remote is the bubble phenomenon. if anything a turquoise commune would need to be and work inside society what means in contact and interaction with all other colors and self-adjust self adapt to even be turquoise.

8 hours ago, remember said:

in my understanding of turquoise and communes it would not work out remote. the trap about remote is the bubble phenomenon. if anything a turquoise commune would need to be and work inside society what means in contact and interaction with all other colors and self-adjust self adapt to even be turquoise.

Could you say more about this /go more in-depth? 

@Jed Vassallo I do think it is feasible. That's certainly something I would want lol.

@Leo Gura About survival, yes, but won't that survival be happening on tier 2 and up spiral stages, such that it will be structurally similar to what a future stage yellow or turquoise society would look like? This way it would be much better than mainstream society.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can certainly find some decent high-consciousness communes, but they will still have many common social problems. Or even worse, they could be toxic cults behind the scenes.

Although that may be what you just acknowledged. Anyone know of examples? 

My only experience is higher Green love festivals. A couple weeks of harmony and love and celebration of life. Everyone sharing deep love for each other. Everyone dedicated to contribution to each other. Groups pick food from the garden and fix meals for everyone else whom have been working all day for the betterment of everyone there. Most everyone has their walls down. Everyone is just so in love with everyone else. Everyone cuddles and sings and dances. It is beautiful. But that's only for a couple of weeks. I do believe it is possible in a years long commune, but only if everyone there has transcended their Ego. That way no one is fighting to be Leader. 

Birds of a feather flock together. I'm not sure how a conscious community could have rules that excluded others though. If a community arose on its own because people gravitated there, that would be another thing. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Cocolove said:

About survival, yes, but won't that survival be happening on tier 2 and up spiral stages, such that it will be structurally similar to what a future stage yellow or turquoise society would look like? This way it would be much better than mainstream society.

Yes, but there will still be conflict and problems. Tier 2 is all rainbows and butterflies and everybody hugging each other.

The reason I posted in this thread at all is to disabuse you guys of such fantasies.

How would one even know who to accept into such commune?  Would they need to bring their Yellow or Turquoise ID cards in order to be admitted? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How would one even know who to accept into such commune?  Would they need to bring their Yellow or Turquoise ID cards in order to be admitted? :)

I was thinking such a community could have a committee that would evaluate a potential townsperson through a extensive series of questions and tests to determine if someone was the right fit for their chosen standard. A vetting process. 

I thought a very small group of yellow/turquoise ppl, no more than a handful, are just called "highly developed BFFs." I wonder how they met each other, maybe through their life purpose. They did it really well and noticed each other.

@Key Elements Yea that makes more sense to me. Why does everyone need to live in a commune. The world exists. We are some of the most privileged people in the world. We owe it to the world to be apart of it. But everyone's path is different. Maybe a commune could work. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can certainly find some decent high-consciousness communes, but they will still have many common social problems

Like what? I don't think I am getting you here ?