onacloudynight

Is astrology bullshit?

11 posts in this topic

I don't see it talked much on here. Is it at all helpful in this type of work?

Well this work is realizing that you are God, whom imagined literally everything that is in your imagination. The stars and planets are imagined by you, and appear in your consciousness. In one way, you can say astrology is helpful, as you are creating this dream, so if you create it is helpful, then it is. In another way, will making meaning out of planets and stars help in you realizing you are God/Everything/All of Reality/Infinity/ Eternal? 

No, you're just limiting yourself falsely based on time of birth.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

There’s only one source of bullshit. 

every organism living ?

Are you bullshit? Am I bullshit? The answer is "it depends" yes and no. 

I've never seriously looked into astrology but imo everything I've ever seen seems very general, personally I feel like astrology is just another method for people to make themselves feel a sense of belonging and validate their personalities. Live and let live, if it makes people feel secure and happy, don't burst their bubble. 

No, it's definitely not, but I don't mean the mainstream horoscpes you see, they probably won't be great most of the time. 

You'd have to dig deeper if you was interested in it, and it could help you understand yourself a lot more to be fair, just like the Enneagram can, remember Self-Realization isn't the only thing in the world, you'll still have a personality after enlightenment so Personal Development will still be important, and is actually easier Post-Awakening as there's no I-Thought sabotaging you, that's what I've found anyways. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Astrology is not bullshit. Every full moon / new moon / planets conjunts / retrogrades bring some type of energy with them.

You can acknowledge what type of energy it brings and use it as a tool.

Like - use summer to go to a vacation, winter to grind in a gym etc.

You can do these things whenever you fucking want, but why not do this effieciently, by tapping into global consciousness energy? (Power vs Force)

Just connect with nature baby ^^

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

As above, so below, as within, so without. Every ‘part’ of a holagram is the same as the whole, what happens in the stars happens on the ground just in different forms, roots behave and function like neurons, just like space clusters, just like branches, all just bigger and smaller versions of themselves. Everything in its base form on one level is energy, when energies interact with each other generally the more powerful one takes over, a planet and star is a large amount of energy and for whatever reasons the way they’re aligned give certain characteristics to situations and people when they first enter the world and it’s becomes their base energetic frequency but can obviously move with the range of others. Just like the moons energy effects us especially on full moons, it’s not a debate that is a fact, it’s magnetic field interacts with ours and plays out in different forms (behaviour, physical phenomena, etc); so planets and stars likewise have effects on us when they’re within different ranges; I’m guessing it was observed way back in history that what happened in the sky happened in characteristic ways that’s similar to what’s happening presently down here. Not for the materialist paradigm.