ActualizedDavid

The brain and The Truth

28 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Scholar said:

Star Trek holodeck will be nothing in comparison to what is possible. Look at how few dimensions of existence and duality the chimp mind is accessing:

Sight

Hearing

Taste

Smell

Touch

Temperature

Dimensionality

Geometry

Feelings and Emotions

Identity

Worldness

Entitiness

Force

Rythm

Math

Logic

Thought

and so forth and so forth.

With all the subtleties it is probably a few thousand dimensions of existence. There are infinite. Dimensions so foreign to us, but familiar to an animal or a plant.

Dimensions so foreign no blubble of consciousness in this universe ever contained it.

We will be able to explore millions upon millions of dimensions. Dimensions so foreign, the worlds we will construct will be beyond what we could possibly imagine. Beyond everything I just mentioned. Imagine a world in which all of our current dimensions are mere additions rather than the main menu.

Dualities which no creature ever experienced. But before that, we will be able to expirience all creatures themselves. We will be the spider which weaves it's net. We will require no speculation no more.

It will be the ultimate expression of art for the worldly creature.

You're muslim?

The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew. [29:41]

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

You're muslim?

The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew. [29:41]

No, what is the quote about?

Glory to Israel

43 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Angelite Good you hid that. You saved yourself a warning for hijacking a post.

I was hiding it because I am still contemplating that verse. Remember, it's deeper than what it seems.

..if they only knew....

My understanding of it might differ than someone else's. It is related to the verses before & after it. You should look for it yourself to understand it's whole meaning. 

Qurān chapter 29 verse 41

Sight

Hearing

Taste

Smell

Touch

Temperature

Dimensionality

Geometry

Feelings and Emotions

Identity

Worldness

Entitiness

Force

Rythm

Math

Logic

Thought

Are these really spider's webs? Or can it be used for creating a different kind of Home? 

But anyway, those who takes allies other than Allah are likened to the spiders building their homes. Weakest home indeed. 

What is Allah? That which will never disappear. 

@cetus56i know you wan't my answer. Here you go~

Edited by Angelite

I was reading Imam al-Ghazali's book. It speaks about what's worth doing or having. About this world and the next. It is all related..

On 12/4/2019 at 6:11 AM, ActualizedDavid said:

what does Enlightement has to to with the brain. and if we say they are no brains why there is a change in the brain with the mystical expiriance ?

You can get enlightened by the way of reason. Your intellect is a blessing. Guided by the light of Truth. You'll get enlightened. 

@cetus56 it is all related. Your brain may not be eternal. But it can be used for your Eternal life. 

It's a good tool~