Bridge to Infinity

Youtuber Claims That Leo Is a Narcissist & That His Teachings Are False

44 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure this video is from @Shaun . You can look at the topics this guy has created to get an idea of him. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Just now, Keyhole said:

Watching the first three minutes, Shaun does make some good points.  Leo does have an arrogant attitude that has either increased over the years or was always visible but due to his position has become acceptable; deny that and you're a bit blind, eh?  I think he is a great teacher and so I overlook this, but it isn't as if Shaun is wrong about that.  I think that Shaun has misunderstood these teachings, and unfortunately, it is his responsibility to crawl out of his depression, not Leo's.

The things that he is questioning are valid concerns.  Anyone with a lick of common sense would be questioning these things before delving head first into spirituality.  Before accepting a new way of being.

Look at the comment sections there is a valid point there that I pointed out in my first comment on this thread

Even the video about "do I doubt myself" is funnily self biased

It's not unreasonable to question if a forum is too conformist, devilry corrupting communities, a teacher being wrong and not willing to see it etc. but with that being said this forum is good relative to other places

Edited by tenta

34 minutes ago, lmfao said:

I'm pretty sure this video is from @Shaun . You can look at the topics this guy has created to get an idea of him. 

wow you're right. 

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

He is from Scotland, too. :D

Glory to Israel