Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calibrate

Subliminals (videos)

18 posts in this topic

So has anybody used subliminals and had real results? I've tried them before but haven't really been able to tell whether anything was happening. I know placebo is a very real thing. In fact this could be seen as a stupid question by default.

If you've had any experiences please share them. Thanks.

Edited by calibrate

I am big on affirmations right now and I feel there has been a shift in my reality. Placebo is the magic if you ask me ;).

What have you tried so far?

The one I am using right now is " I accept everything that comes to me as an opportunity for further growth".

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

1 hour ago, Pacific Sage said:

I am big on affirmations right now and I feel there has been a shift in my reality. Placebo is the magic if you ask me ;).

What have you tried so far?

The one I am using right now is " I accept everything that comes to me as an opportunity for further growth".

Actually I'm not talking about affirmations, rather what is known as "subliminals" on YouTube. If you haven't heard of them, basically you're meant to create a routine of listening to them and supposedly you should see results. I've seen some really far-out ones. The one I was interested in was for synesthesia.

Obviously, this is a bit woo-woo for many people. I was wondering whether anyone got any concrete results from using these types of videos

Oh okay! My bad..will check them out.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

2 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

Oh okay! My bad..will check them out.

:D

1 hour ago, calibrate said:

Wow these are very expensive...

Did you see true results?

Yes, man, life changing stuff if you use it consistently, which isn't even hard because you just listen passively while you sleep. 

6 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Yes, man, life changing stuff if you use it consistently, which isn't even hard because you just listen passively while you sleep. 

I will definitely try a demo or something.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

On 12/3/2019 at 4:52 AM, calibrate said:

So has anybody used subliminals and had real results?

I got into subliminals 3 weeks ago, and have been listening to them on average around 19 hours each day.

Results so far:

• positive impact on my sleep yoga practice
  • visualizations are more vivid
  • I had caught a cold. I felt like I was going to get ill in the evening. My head was a bit hot. I slept. In the morning I had this typical feeling of being ill. But I didn't have very strong cold symptoms. I listened for 1 hour to health subliminals. Then I felt slightly better, then I slept 3 hours. And then I was basically almost back to normal. I never had such a quick recovery. I also had been having a small itchy rash on my hand for around 2 weeks. When I woke up from these 3 hours of sleep (after the 1 h of listening to the health subliminals) it was almost fully gone. (btw the health subs were from "Absolute Power Subliminals" and "Ataraxy")
  • Deeper non-dual baseline consciousness (though that could easily be due to other stuff)
  • meditations are deeper
  • better dream recall
  • During the first week I saw very faint DMT imagery in the dark. Similiar to those I saw on day 2 on my dark room retreat.
  • I feel physically stronger

Most results are subtle so far. But noticable.

There are a lot of tricks to subliminals. Without them, results take a lot longer or don't manifest at all.

I'm still gathering information and experience. I plan on making a more detailed post within the next weeks.

My biggest tip, listen to "Absolute Power Subliminals ". That guy is an absolute legend. Listen to the improved version of the Concordia booster (and listen in wav, not mp3) It could well be the most powerful sublimal on earth :Dhttps://www.patreon.com/posts/extra-strength-41696554

The affirmations are repeated 1.8×e^4240 times per second. and he says " I made enough different pitches of the voices to attempt to replicate 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 septillion) different voices" such that the subconscious can tell apart the different layers.

The mainstream understanding is that the subconscious can't process the affirmations when they are layered and sped up that much. Here is his answer to someone asking him about that: " https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sensorium/201812/experiments-suggest-humans-can-directly-observe-the-quantum Experiments have shown that humans can possibly sense things on a quantum (super-small, generally pure vibrational or energetic) scale. If we can sense something, that means that it was processed by the subconscious mind meaning that the subconscious is capable of processing much more information than most people seem to realize. This would also contradict the commonly accepted belief that the subconscious is only capable of processing ~40 million pieces of information per second. Sound is formed by vibrations in the audible frequency range and vibrations are also energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed meaning that even with tons of layering and speeding the information carried by the sound isn't lost. The sound vibrations (and the information they carry) just get more and more compressed together. Subconscious reprogramming can also be called re-patterning. Re-patterning means that your subconscious patterns are being changed and this is done through repetition priming. The more you repeat the affirmations, the faster the subconscious patterns change which leads to changing your beliefs, thoughts, mindsets and everything else that makes you, you. This knowledge caused me to realize that affirmations can be sped up by a lot and still be effective, which is something I tested on myself for a while. I started feeling subliminals kick in faster the more times the affirmations were repeated. Subliminals don't normally kick in until the re-patterning is starting to happen which lead me to believe that the amount of repetitions per second directly correlates to the speed of re-patterning. Right now, I'm actually on a mission to figure out how many times the affirmations need to be repeated to make the subconscious fully re-pattern as quickly as possible. I've continued to speed and layer the Concordia booster after releasing it to the public and right now the version I'm using is at 4.4e3063 repetitions per second. It feels a lot stronger which means that I'm getting closer to figuring this out so I'm continuing to layer and speed further for as long as it takes to figure out exactly how many repetitions cause instant re-patterning. It won't be 100% accurate, of course, because the Concordia booster has over 1 million affirmations and subliminals with less affirmations probably won't need to be repeated as much but it will give me a general idea. I have a gut feeling that I'll only need to get the amount of repetitions to the X.Ye5000 range but the only way I'll know for sure is by testing that idea and it could take me a while to get there".

Anyway, many people including me get results from these sped up subliminals. And I doubt very much that it's purely placebo. 

Edited by GreenWoods

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

Why? Did you get no results?

I suppose I consider myself to be a very different person now compared to who I was when I wrote this topic. I no longer buy into the idea of subliminals being able to radically change physical reality. but I understand their utility in regard to shaping your perception of yourself, which will then eventually change your reality. 

So I believe in the law of attraction but with more steps and time added in the middle, and a little less 'fantasy' in a sense.

Edit: forgot to answer, no I didnt really get results. But if there are powerful methods out there then I would consider giving it another try. Im looking at your other post in this thread and it is very interesting. Thanks for the info.

Edited by calibrate

18 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

I got into subliminals 3 weeks ago, and have been listening to them on average around 19 hours each day.

Results so far:

• I had caught a cold. I felt like I was going to get ill in the evening. My head was a bit hot. I slept. In the morning I had this typical feeling of being ill. But I didn't have very strong cold symptoms. I listened for 1 hour to health subliminals. Then I felt slightly better, then I slept 3 hours. And then I was basically almost back to normal. I never had such a quick recovery. I also had been having a small itchy rash on my hand for around 2 weeks. When I woke up from these 3 hours of sleep (after the 1 h of listening to the health subliminals) it was almost fully gone. (btw the health subs were from "Absolute Power Subliminals" and "Ataraxy")
  • Deeper non-dual baseline consciousness (though that could easily be due to other stuff)
  • meditations are deeper
  • better dream recall
  • During the first week I saw very faint DMT imagery in the dark. Similiar to those I saw on day 2 on my dark room retreat.

There are a lot of tricks to subliminals. Without them, results take a lot longer or don't manifest at all.

I'm still gathering information and experience. I plan on making a more detailed post within the next weeks.

My biggest tip, listen to "Absolute Power Subliminals ". That guy is an absolute legend. Listen to the improved version of the Concordia booster (and listen in wav, not mp3) It could well be the most powerful sublimal on earth :Dhttps://www.patreon.com/posts/extra-strength-41696554

The affirmations are repeated 1.8×e^4240 times per second. and he says " I made enough different pitches of the voices to attempt to replicate 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 septillion) different voices" such that the subconscious can tell apart the different layers.

The mainstream understanding is that the subconscious can't process the affirmations when they are layered and sped up that much. Here is his answer to someone asking him about that: " https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sensorium/201812/experiments-suggest-humans-can-directly-observe-the-quantum Experiments have shown that humans can possibly sense things on a quantum (super-small, generally pure vibrational or energetic) scale. If we can sense something, that means that it was processed by the subconscious mind meaning that the subconscious is capable of processing much more information than most people seem to realize. This would also contradict the commonly accepted belief that the subconscious is only capable of processing ~40 million pieces of information per second. Sound is formed by vibrations in the audible frequency range and vibrations are also energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed meaning that even with tons of layering and speeding the information carried by the sound isn't lost. The sound vibrations (and the information they carry) just get more and more compressed together. Subconscious reprogramming can also be called re-patterning. Re-patterning means that your subconscious patterns are being changed and this is done through repetition priming. The more you repeat the affirmations, the faster the subconscious patterns change which leads to changing your beliefs, thoughts, mindsets and everything else that makes you, you. This knowledge caused me to realize that affirmations can be sped up by a lot and still be effective, which is something I tested on myself for a while. I started feeling subliminals kick in faster the more times the affirmations were repeated. Subliminals don't normally kick in until the re-patterning is starting to happen which lead me to believe that the amount of repetitions per second directly correlates to the speed of re-patterning. Right now, I'm actually on a mission to figure out how many times the affirmations need to be repeated to make the subconscious fully re-pattern as quickly as possible. I've continued to speed and layer the Concordia booster after releasing it to the public and right now the version I'm using is at 4.4e3063 repetitions per second. It feels a lot stronger which means that I'm getting closer to figuring this out so I'm continuing to layer and speed further for as long as it takes to figure out exactly how many repetitions cause instant re-patterning. It won't be 100% accurate, of course, because the Concordia booster has over 1 million affirmations and subliminals with less affirmations probably won't need to be repeated as much but it will give me a general idea. I have a gut feeling that I'll only need to get the amount of repetitions to the X.Ye5000 range but the only way I'll know for sure is by testing that idea and it could take me a while to get there".

Anyway, many people including me get results from these sped up subliminals. And I doubt very much that it's purely placebo. 

Nice, Ill be looking out for your future post on this topic.

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

Results so far:

• meditations are deeper
  • better dream recall

If you listen to absolute power you don't need to do it for hours. I get awesome results if I just listen to his affirmation repeater once and then to any subliminals I want once. The key for that is to meditate 1 to 3 hours daily & stick to the same subs for at least a month. If you listen long you basically teach yourself that you can't manifest with little effort. It's not just the subs that matter, it's more like your beliefs * the subs. 

Also, any consciousness increase helps. It's enough to just have some weed each day before listening. There are many other ways that I won't discuss here lol. Weed helps as much, if not more, as a good booster does.

1 hour ago, calibrate said:

Nice, Ill be looking out for your future post on this topic.

I'm gonna link it here:)

@Michal__ So you listen to his subs as well, awesome! :)

22 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

If you listen to absolute power you don't need to do it for hours. I get awesome results if I just listen to his affirmation repeater once and then to any subliminals I want once.

Yeah I know. And listening for 19 hours is likely too much, making it counter productive. I knew that but couldn't resist LOL. Also, my goal during the past three weeks was not necessarily to get much practical results, but I primarily wanted to overwhelm my subconscious as much as possible in order to cause/force an intense general shift/change of my subconscious. And it seems to work. That's actually the most significant result I got so far, but it's a bit complicated to explain therefore I didn't list it in the first post.

btw, I think his affirmation repeater is included in his ideal reality sub.

34 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

. The key for that is to meditate 1 to 3 hours daily & stick to the same subs for at least a month. If you listen long you basically teach yourself that you can't manifest with little effort. It's not just the subs that matter, it's more like your beliefs * the subs. 

Also, any consciousness increase helps. It's enough to just have some weed each day before listening. There are many other ways that I won't discuss here lol. Weed helps as much, if not more, as a good booster does.

Great advice!! There are many factors that determine success. LOA stuff (including beliefs) as well as consciousness are both big. The best results happen when combining subliminals with other methods.