Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cass Cassini

Cassini in search of the Higher Truth

6 posts in this topic

Habits: { Quit Alcohol Nov 22 [7 day streak]; Quit Coffee Nov 16 [13 day streak]; Quit Smoking Sep 10 [80 day streak]; Exercise Daily Nov 14 [16 day streak]; Meditate Daily Nov 26; Quit Ejaculating Nov 29; Schedule Next Day Nov 29; Up By 5am Nov 28; In Bed By 9pm Nov 29; }

Habits: { Quit Alcohol Jan  22 [7 day streak]; Quit Coffee Jan 16[13 day streak]; Quit Smoking Jan 10 [80 day streak]; Exercise Daily Jan 14 [16 day streak]; Meditate Daily Jan 14; Quit txt Jan 10; Schedule Next Day Jan 15; Up By 5am Jan 10; In Bed By 9pm Jan 10; }

Habits: { Quit Alcohol Jan  10 [7 day streak]; Quit Coffee Jan 10[13 day streak]; Quit Smoking Jan 10 [80 day streak]; Exercise Daily Jan 15[16 day streak]; Meditate Daily Jan 15; Quit txt Jan 18; Schedule Next Day Jan 17; Up By 5am Jan 11; In Bed By 9pm Jan 11; }

1 minute ago, Cass Cassini said:

Spiritual purification refers to the process of cleaning or purging one's mind, body, and spirit of negative influences or impurities in order to achieve a higher level of spiritual understanding or enlightenment. The methods used for purification vary depending on the individual's beliefs and the spiritual tradition they follow. Examples include meditation, prayer, fasting, and rituals.

I couldn't come up with a better way of describing it. 

5 minutes ago, Cass Cassini said:

I did some spiritual work a couple of months ago, (in december/) when we had a christmas break in collage. I was doing that for a couple of weeks, about 20-30 minutes a day, but when I did it, I always become completely exhausted from it, I got in a bad mood and didn´t want to do something during the day, I was on vaccation with my family so I was slightly anxious about it to, I was just staying at the hotel all day.

I obviously realize that the ego doesn´t want me to do this kind of work, the problem I had however was that when I came back, I was tired, just when the school had started, which is quite a problem. I don´t know how I can pursue this if it ruins other parts of my life, like exersicing and things like that, the other problem is that if I break one day, the ego will probably see the chance of breaking my habit of doing spiritual work. I am currently doing the inner seeking (the one Leo talked about in his how to get enlightened video).

Footnotes. 

Edited by Cass Cassini