Dlavjr

DMT trip went farther than anticipated

25 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Corpus said:

Maybe I'm wrong but this does not sound fully valid when it comes to vaporized DMT. The speed of evolution of the full DMT breakthrough does not leave temporal space for imagination to imagine and concurrently/sequentially manifest.

I don't understand what that means.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't understand what that means.

This is where it gets tricky!

Leo, you stated that "Since you are God, your mind constructs/imagines all of reality". This is an a priori absolutist position (unless you have had the experience discussed in this thread) which may well be correct, and from this stance the experience of vaporized DMT at breakthrough dose may or may not confirm this. You then state "The psychedelic expands YOUR consciousness and will power such that whatever you start to imagine  starts to physically manifest". Your use of the possessive "your" in this sentence, if attributed to God suggests that Gods consciousness is  limited and needs expanding for the craziness to manifest. This might reflect a limitation of language, and attribution, but speaking from personal experience, DMT offers a vista which can not be referenced to what other psychedelics provide including 5 MeO. A full breakthrough goes beyond physical manifestation such that the difference between having eyes open or closed is abolished, and looking at a dog would mean nothing, as the dog does not exist to have attributes of hellhound-ishness added to it.

If you have not vaporized DMT, I think trying it would be a very useful endeavour for you. In many ways its much more interesting than 5 MeO because it embodies so much more fluidity.

@Corpus Nothing you say contradicts what I said. Form is infinite and DMT is just more form. Vista is form. Amazing form is still form.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Corpus said:

A full breakthrough goes beyond physical manifestation such that the difference between having eyes open or closed is abolished, and looking at a dog would mean nothing, as the dog does not exist to have attributes of hellhound-ishness added to it.

Funny you say that, the day prior to this experience I did a pretty large dose of dmt (again vaporized) and I experienced exactly what you described. I had closed my eyes and it felt like my perception collapsed and suddenly there was no difference between my eyes being closed or opened. What peaks my curiosity is on that trip, I still recognized the room that I was in and the people I was with. On the trip previously described (which as I mentioned before was roughly a third of the dosage) all of the room ceased to exist and I was nearly blinded by colors and shapes and sights that are indescribable, everything became an infinite loop. So it seems, at least to me, that dosage isn't the only thing that factors in to one's intensity of a trip. Which, I've had 100ug acid trips that were stronger and more eye opening than 200ug. I clearly have much to learn about dosages and how to properly set up for and get the most out of a trip, but I'm a lot more grateful now for what I've experienced than I was when it initially happened. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Corpus Nothing you say contradicts what I said. Form is infinite and DMT is just more form. Vista is form. Amazing form is still form.

Leo, the aim is not to contradict you in any way.

Have you experienced vaporized DMT at any time, particularly at the breakthrough level?

I would love to get your take on it.