Hypnofrik

Gamma binaural beats

10 posts in this topic

Hello, Im working with my team on making gamma binaural beats.

Does any of you guys had any experience using Gamma wave binaural beats?

Thanks 

Gamma brainwaves are the fastest of brain waves (high frequency, like a flute), and relate to simultaneous processing of information from different brain areas. Gamma brainwaves pass information rapidly and quietly. The most subtle of the brainwave frequencies, the mind has to be quiet to access gamma. 

Gamma was dismissed as 'spare brain noise' until researchers discovered it was highly active when in states of universal love, altruism, and the ‘higher virtues’. Gamma is also above the frequency of neuronal firing, so how it is generated remains a mystery. It is speculated that gamma rhythms modulate perception and consciousness, and that a greater presence of gamma relates to expanded consciousness and spiritual emergence.

@Hypnofrik

I have tried it. I was using a binaural beat program a few years ago. I have abandoned it since because I suffered body tremors and head shaking involuntarily and involuntary body zapping because of it. Lots of muscle twitching. 

It's pretty strong in the way it works and can target different areas of the brain and also interfere with circadian body rhythms like sleep and appetite and feelings

So I stopped. 

I don't know how safe this thing is so I will  just say try a sample before going signing up for a program. 

I can't give more information because I'm skeptical regarding its safety after my initial experience with it.. 

Hope this helps. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I suffered body tremors and head shaking involuntarily and involuntary body zapping because of it. Lots of muscle twitching. 

This is actually a good thing, who told you otherwise? Many forum threads here talk about the above and how this is a measure of success in meditation, not failure. 

42 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

@Preety_India

This is actually a good thing, who told you otherwise? Many forum threads here talk about the above and how this is a measure of success in meditation, not failure. 

I'm a bit skeptical and frankly a bit scared. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Hypnofrik

I have abandoned it since because I suffered body tremors and head shaking involuntarily and involuntary body zapping because of it. Lots of muscle twitching. 

+Lot of leg shivering. I have that on high dose mushroom. I see it as a sign of activating chakras.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

When I smoke weed I always shake as hell. To the point where I just can't control it. As some sort of cold sensation. 

Mahadev

I have been listening to theta waves binaural beats for an hour daily for the last 8 months and it has almost cured my anxiety and ocd. Yes, I get intense shaking on some days, but that also happens when I meditate. I haven't tried gamma waves though.

I've tried it myself and have done a lot of research into the different frequencies. I have experimented starting a binaural beats session with beta, then transitioning to alpha (for twice the time I was in beta) then dipping to theta (2x time in alpha) same thing with delta and then eventually gamma. This progressive slowing of the waves made it a bit more profound. Although paradoxically, I have heard that even though gamma is the most rapid frequency to get to it you have to dip below delta, not by going above beta. Haven't seen much further information or deep investigation on how to best apply these practically in different scenarios. The most practical uses of binaural beats for me so far have been delta waves during a meditation before going to sleep. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry