Bridge to Infinity

Why do psychedelics exist?

26 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Bridge to Infinity “When the student is ready, the teacher appears”.  (The psych’s, not Nahm)

hmmm not sure about that haha. Many work their assess off to find a teacher. Lots of searching different communities, surveying teachers, trying them out, coming up with persuasive arrangements for teaching. It feels good to say that a teacher will effortlessly appear when 'youre ready' but in actuality many (except for the lucky) have to go through intense emotional labour to find the right teacher or to get psychedelics. I've gone through massive emotional labour(learning very technical knowledge) and significant legal risk to get psychedelics. 

@electroBeam

Write it on your dream board. Maybe make a list of why you want them, and then let go of any thoughts about the how. It can initially be a very counter intellectual, counter logical approach. The point is self discovery, rather than the getting of a thing, even if that thing is psychedelics. Question why you want a thing, and you are by default uprooting the separate self, “the one who needs it, can not have it (the experience)”, triggering release & healing. Via the wanting, the release & the healing, wholeness of the self is realized. A thing is really an experience, and what is preventative to the experience, is the belief held about a separate self, which is unworthy of the experience. 

Source flows to us all equally, thoughts, are relative. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 1.12.2019 at 7:12 PM, Nahm said:

Get what you want up on a dream board, notice any resistant thoughts about what you are wanting, and let them go, by choosing a better feeling, true for you, thought. It will come. To need it to come, is a resistant thought. 

How to differentiate between wanting and needing? Wanting assumes the will to expand and needing the thought of lack, that there is something missing?

Is expecting (a better feeling will come and cause expansion) or needing (there are no better feelings in my awareness) resistant thought?

Edited by Loving Radiance
typo

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

8 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

How to differentiate between wanting and needing?

Feeling.  Letting thinking go. 

Wanting assumes the will to expand and needing the thought of lack, that there is something missing?

There is feeling, and wanting - without that thinking. Feeling can not assume, because it is not dualistic. “Wanting” is not an entity which could assume. 

Is expecting (a better feeling will come and cause expansion) or needing (there are no better feelings in my awareness) resistant thought?

Feeling is only now. If it feels good to you to expect, than expect. If it feels good for you to need, then need. 

Consider the ‘progression’ of “away from” thinking and “toward” feeling in the implied differences between....

Assuming...thinking...believing...and knowing. 

Use an example of anything you are wanting, and “run it through that filter”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE