Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toan

Advice for life

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, 

I am finding myself in a rather difficult situation.

I dropped out of University last month, disillusioned by the workload and uncertain what the purpose of me learning this would be. I wasnt too sure about my life purpose and figured it would be best to simply follow a course which would allow me to explore more deeply what it is that I am there to create. 

And jet as if my situation would not be enough, I fell in love with a women 9 years older than me. She lives in England and works as a Lawyer. I am in Germany. 

I still need to figure out in what field I can get into. 

She wants to commit to me and jet i fell like i there is nothing i can really give to her. 

So if you were so kind to give me some advice how to handle this situation that would be very great. 

How to explore new fields of work

And how to make it work with this women I love so much

if you can spend the money, the Life Purpose Course could give you a direction on where to go next. Without a strong drive in life, you will be like a ship without a captain. Most people on the planet exist in that way jumping from one slave job to another if it offers a slight hint of improvement yet they always end up in the same shithole. 

Find out what is your calling. Find out why you are here and what is your mission on this planet. How can you help with the suffering of humans, animals and the planet that is being fucked by unconsciousness? This earth needs more awakened people so try to become one, find your direction in life and than give it all you got until you get there. As I said, Leo's Life Purpose Course is a brilliant tool to show you the way. More like a compass than a map. It will show you the direction but you will have to find your way. At least that's what it did for me. And many many other people. Good luck!

Regarding your love, long-distance relationship can be a thing for the short term but it will not work for long. You have to consider the pros and cons.Unless you or she are willing to change countries, it will probably not last. But that's just my opinion and I know many who succeeded would contradict. 

Good luck buddy! You can make a difference just don't settle for anything less than your best. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Toan Meditate for a couple of hours per day, or even one whole day per week. Use the time to relax into your deepest unknowable self and cut the bond between you and the outside world.

Spend enough time with yourself and you will discover your life purpose. 

Once you do that you will be filled with energy and you will know without a doubt what you can offer your partner. It's not the money or stability she is after, she can do that herself. She is a successful solicitor, she doesn't need you in that capacity. She needs you to know who you are at your deepest level. 

Sort that out and everything will make sense 

Edited by Nickyy