Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Healing stones and crystals, Placebo or more to it?

12 posts in this topic

Has it value to use healing stones or crystals as a technology to enhance consciousness / heal the body in a more profound way than just placebo?

There was a study of 80 persons who meditate with real and fake stones without knowing. both reported same effect on them. I think this study is not really valid because if I choose normal people who are not in tune with spirituality it will have weak results.

Is there more to it? Has anyone tripped with these stones/ used in combination with psychedelica?

from a broad enough perspective... even gravity seems to do what it does because of placebo

all in all, placebo can certainly be a powerful factor across many area.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

How to sell stupid rock to the gullible.

Yesterday watched a séries showing that no one buyed diamond for his woman in 1950. They push ads' good happy way to marry : give her diamond.

1980 : they were selling out diamonds to american.

You would Say then. That's a case.

They do from 0 to billion with the same type of ADS in japan and china 10 years later.

One of the Guy explain that he could sell a pet rock to you by creating high need from customers.

Now you do the maths with : marketing - spirituality

Could be that 'rock' have power. But none to our knowledge. Full placebo so far.

But placebo have Real power on gullibles.

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

Has it value to use healing stones or crystals as a technology to enhance consciousness / heal the body in a more profound way than just placebo?

There was a study of 80 persons who meditate with real and fake stones without knowing. both reported same effect on them. I think this study is not really valid because if I choose normal people who are not in tune with spirituality it will have weak results.

Is there more to it? Has anyone tripped with these stones/ used in combination with psychedelica?

Not a large enough study to make a scientific conclusion and also I don't really know anything about the method of the study.

Probably good enough to form an opinion about it.

You are the creator of your realty. If it works for you or does not, it is because you made it so. 

49 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

You are the creator of your realty. If it works for you or does not, it is because you made it so. 

I see where you are pointing to.

Real experience 'maybe'.

But only believing in actuality is a belief.

There is a truth about 'logic'.

For instance logic still exist. It's not because you cease to believe than 'beliefs are useless for actuality' : this is aswell a subconscious new belief.

For instance the idea of a scientific méthod is legit.

On a pure metaphysical plain. Rock will work with certain people.

On a pure 'physical/black matter Magic' . I wouldn't give it to my child to survive cancer.

I practice reiki and one friend of mine gave me a stone of some kind, idk what it is exactly, but it's one of those 'spiritual stones', and once I meditate with it, I can sense subtle energy going from it by holding my hands above it, but that might be cause I'm charging it with Reiki energy. And the deal is that you can charge anything with Reiki, food, water etc., but my given stone feels stronger energy comming to it that any other item, it's almost as giving reiki to any other human being. I can't actualy confirm that it works or doesn't, but I can feel something though. Also I can't say that it has any benefits or not. I will probably read some books on these stones in the future for sure.

Mahadev

@inFlow the theory about healing stones says so that you always need to charge these stones with energy after a session. they even can save your negative energy and then become negativ itself. It needs then extra effort to charge them to positive energy

@OBEler so repeating the process by charging it again the negative energy is sort of "destroyed"?

Mahadev

@inFlow honestly, I have no idea. Thought maybe someone on this forum played with this stones

Edit: My girlfriend use these stones to heal herself and she describes effects similar to a strong dose of lsd

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler hmm I should invest some time in researching this theme, should write a topic on it, atleast the written "facts"

Mahadev

All of nature has power to it, we ourselves may not resonate with the same things others do. You may have insights looking at trees, watching birds or stones may speak to you. Or not. Your desires, beliefs and expectations create your reality. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost