Fede83

Wage slavery

14 posts in this topic

There is a way to escape it ? Pretending to take courses along the way can help go trough it? Is something related to life purpose that can enanche ur future to a next level of happiness and income ?

Hey, but, wage labor got me here. How is the gap feeling for the next level potentiality?

A bit higher actually ,I do have to invest a lot of time/courses/money to going on the next step 

Living in France ( not joking )

There is even better country, like getting welfare in Suede or Norway. ( But you'll hardly be a citizen there )
and if the law change or country fall in the economic systems, you'll have to find other ways.

there is a tons of country aswell or having 10 000$ is equivalent to having 200 000$ in USA.

like thaïlande and others. Many people go there for thoses reasons.

wage slavery cannot be escaped, the system in most rich country is made to makes you a slave,

they program your mind since a child to conform to the cult.

the cult of work, the cult of capitalism etc..

you can be liberated from monney aswell by leaving society, but you'll need a bit of monney to get that.

( self working house, with electric pannel etc.. )

@Aeris Yeah build your own online businesses, invest your profits well in other endeavours/ build up your investment portfolio. 

Money doesn't = happiness, but it sure helps with many areas of life!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

27 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Aeris Yeah build your own online businesses, invest your profits well in other endeavours/ build up your investment portfolio. 

Money doesn't = happiness, but it sure helps with many areas of life!

Online business is good. It's a step away from the current system where business owners are forced to play unhealthy orange games of exploitation in order to pay the bills. But there is always a danger that with an online business you can exploit your customer if what you're offering is incomplete advice or service based on a lack of mastery in your area. 

I don't have an answer for this whole conundrum. It's a work in progress, but I just wanted to add to the soup 

On 30/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, Fede83 said:

There is a way to escape it ? Pretending to take courses along the way can help go trough it? Is something related to life purpose that can enanche ur future to a next level of happiness and income ?

At this point in history you're best chance is by winning the lottery. No joke :/

@Nickyy Are you joking, why is everyone so negative about creating wealth here?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

21 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nickyy Are you joking, why is everyone so negative about creating wealth here?

Wealth is fine, it's how it's achieved with the current system that is a massive problem. To understand this takes passing through orange onto green and beyond. Orange doesn't see its own limitations, hasn't got the consience that green has developed.

"when we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change" 

Very powerful quote imo and it goes to show there's not any real gain in perceiving the work force as being a wage slavery because it implies you cannot control your future. What does it mean to change one's vibration, to shift a perception, to beyond comfort and fear? Most successful people had to hit rock bottom to realize the true potential 'out there' and so failures/mistakes can truley be the way to "freedom" 

@Nickyy  Okay, I wasn't talking about SD stages here, what I mean is making out it's impossible to create wealth consciously which isn't the case at all. 

Yes, the current system is complete shit but you can still build wealth in a conscious way through helping people, I am not talking about SD stage Orange companies whatsoever, you can become a millionaire and financially free in a conscious manner, the difference between a millionaire and billionaire is astronomical. 

If you think wealth is stage orange, that could actually block your potential to build wealth and earn money.

21 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nickyy  Okay, I wasn't talking about SD stages here, what I mean is making out it's impossible to create wealth consciously which isn't the case at all. 

Yes, the current system is complete shit but you can still build wealth in a conscious way through helping people, I am not talking about SD stage Orange companies whatsoever, you can become a millionaire and financially free in a conscious manner, the difference between a millionaire and billionaire is astronomical. 

If you think wealth is stage orange, that could actually block your potential to build wealth and earn money.

Yes, but as I mentioned previously how would you help others? In order to do that you need to understand your subject extremely well and understand the impact of what you're doing. What I've seen so far from online businesses claiming to help people isn't all that far from exploitation. 

@Nickyy Explain to me what you've seen, depends how you approach it like anything, of course a lot of it out there is shitty, but you can take the teachings and use them in service of good. 

For example a business I've recently started is building a Romance brand, you might say how is that helping anyone?

Well we are publishing high quality romance novels that will help entertain our readers and give them enjoyment, entertainment and pleasure. That's just one minor example of how these can have a positive impact on people's life, you don't have to be working in spirituality/ non-duality to help people. 

I'm also building a brand of books around Plant Based Eating and Cookbooks and how people can improve their nutrition and eating habits, can you explain how that is exploiting people?

I could go on and on, but I would argue I've developed my business with it's focus on Stage Green as the main focus is always will this product help people, not will this product maximize profits and maybe it will help people. 

Use the teachings and think for yourself and then you can make 99% of businesses conscious, of course with some you just can't.