Schahin

Is Manipulating the dream possible?

15 posts in this topic

Hey there, 

So you are god, and dreaming your own dream. 

To what extent is it possible to manipulate this dream? 

Can you as god eradicate illnesses, disorders, homelessness, corruption, poverty etc? 

To what extent is manipulating possible or isnt it possible? 

How about eradicating an illness in yiur closest proximity like within your family? 

Lets say your child/husband or wife developed a mental or physical illness. Can you as god heal that person consciously, magically?  

I imagine that god is dreaming but once god awakens, he or whoever awakens can like in a lucid dream change the dream to help others. Or is it ratger that God is already awoken and dreams it exactly as it should be dreamt and we cannot change a thing? That somehow is paradoxical because it is your/my dream, you and me we are god so shouldnt we be able to change it once awoken from it? 

Edited by Schahin

From what I understood the most powerful healing is through love. So you need a realization of your true nature which is love itself and that should heal you and you may be able to heal others.

About manipulating part, from my own brake through experience my insight was that the only choice we really have is to base our decisions on either love or fear.

3 hours ago, Schahin said:

So you are god, and dreaming your own dream. 

To what extent is it possible to manipulate this dream? 

Can you as god eradicate illnesses, disorders, homelessness, corruption, poverty etc? 

To what extent is manipulating possible or isnt it possible? 

How about eradicating an illness in your closest proximity like within your family? 

Lets say your child/husband or wife developed a mental or physical illness. Can you as god heal that person consciously, magically?  

I think these are super interesting areas and I've tried to explore. . . . Reiki masters are engaged in this area. Trying to manipulate energetics to heal.

I've had some transient experiences in which higher potential/power is revealed. As humans, we have certain limitations, yet I think humans limit themselves and are nowhere near human potential. 

In the bigger picture, your questions have a framework of "If one is god, could they help humans?". This is a component, yet it is still contracted. Notice how everything you ask is still within a human perspective. It is still seeing through a human lens. It is concerned about fellow humans and sees things like illness and homelessness as bad. In particular, illness in one's own family. Yet at trans-personal and trans-human levels, there is no longer a "me", there is no longer a "human". There is everything/nothing. Human homelessness is no more significant than a community of ants in a rainstorm in Madagascar. At a trans-human level, humans are no longer priority - that is a human-centric view. 

Notice how you are essentially asking "As god, could I cure cancer in someone?". Yet as god, you are also that cancer. That cancer is being exposed to chemicals and radiation that want to kill it. That cancer is struggling to survive. As god, why aren't you concerned about helping and healing the cancer.? As god, why wouldn't you disable the doctors and drugs to save the struggling cancer so it can thrive in the human? As god, why don't you want manipulate the cancer so it can spread throughout the human community to form a healthy collective cancer?

At the human level, we see someone with cancer and feel for them. We want to help our fellow humans. That is beautiful and loving . . . . from a human perspective. 

I imagine a perfect utopian dream with no illnesses, where noone "suffers". 

Sure it might be an experience for god to experience homelessness and illnesses. And when it isnt in our close proximity we just discard it at beneficial to the absolute. 

Ultimately when you have a close family member that suffers tremendously 24 hours due to a mental illness, then I as a human would just like to stop. What is the ultimate benefit of suffering so tremendously for a lifetime anyway? 

Mental illnesses are only amazingly disturbing illnesses, no cancer family involved to take care of (lol).  Also cancer is a parasitic form of something that did not exist before and was creates due to environmental poison, bad health, stress, emotions, severr trauma and so on. 

So basically the ideal would be to keep creation healthy because these illnesses are also very typical of humans and are mostly civilization illnesses. Wild animals almost never have to deal with any of these things. 

So yeah the fundamental question would also be, is god consciously wanting to experience that kind if illness, or does it give enough power to its creation in order for the sick person to take care of his/her health? And if that person ultimately succumbs to illness anyway coukd we fellow humans help in a magical divine way as we ourselves are intimately god? 

Is it so weird to desire perfect health for all of our creation after one has awoken? 

12 minutes ago, Schahin said:

is god consciously wanting to experience that kind if illness

Go ask him

13 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I imagine a perfect utopian dream with no illnesses, where noone "suffers". 

So basically the ideal would be to keep creation healthy because these illnesses are also very typical of humans and are mostly civilization illnesses. Wild animals almost never have to deal with any of these things. 

That's not a utopian society, that's much of the same of what's already happening

14 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Is it so weird to desire perfect health for all of our creation after one has awoken? 

Yes. Because its only the ego that desires perfect health for all humans. The Buddha desires all humans to awaken to that monster under their bed. Try to observe your mentally retarded family member without the ego's corruption. Maybe instead of mental illness you will see deep intelligence. Can you give this perspective to your mentally ill family member? That's what Buddhahood is really about. 

53 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I imagine a perfect utopian dream with no illnesses, where noone "suffers

From a human perspective, it’s beautiful to have a world in which no human suffers.

When you say perfect health for “all our creation”, you are picking and choosing who gets perfect health. Does the smallpox virus gets perfect health? How about ax murderers? What mosquitoes that carry malaria? Does malaria get perfect health too?

It like you are trying to go transcendent, yet unwilling to surrender identity. For example, imagine a white supremicist asking “If I was the world ruler of humankind, could I end all disease and homelessness for white people? CouldI I kill off all non-white people and give all their wealth to white people so white people can have perfect health and prosperity?”. . . From the perspective of a white supremicist, this isn’t weird at all. From his perspective it is beautiful and loving. Yet the point he is missing is that to the rule of humankind is transcendent to human ethnicity. He no longer gets to say whites are good and non-whites are bad. From this transcendent perspective, he no longer identifies as white and he loves all ethnicities. Similarly, god is transcendent to human. From a trans-human view, there is love for all biological entities. Humans, cats, trees, bacteria, viruses, parasites, flies etc. 

It’s fine to have a human-centric view. Yet the questions you were asking of god is at a trans-human perspective. This includes love for humans as well as love for all non-human entities as well.

And cancer isn’t a parasite. Cancer is one’s own cells. And nothing existed before it existed.

53 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Is god consciously wanting to experience that kind if illness, or does it give enough power to its creation in order for the sick person to take care of his/her health? And if that person ultimately succumbs to illness anyway coukd we fellow humans help in a magical divine way as we ourselves are intimately god? 

This is through the lens of a human. God is transcendent to that. Imagine a sick person that takes antibiotics. . . is god wanting to experience the death of the bacteria? The reason you care so much about human welfare is because you identify as human. From a human perspective, that is beautiful, yet you are asking questions of a trans-human perspective in which humans don’t call the shots anymore.

If you want to help humans, that’s awesome. Go into medicine or Reiki. 

I see what you are saying. 

Id still argue that in gods infinite mind a world with no illnesses is also possible. No need for there to be cancer, illnesses, homelessness, and so on... 

Ultimately it is all imagined so why imgine suffering in such an extent, cause its mostly humans suffering of animals under humans. 

Wild animls dont develop these civilization illnesses. 

The question though is, can someone that awoke to its nature of god change things in the dream? Or is the dream preset and if god decides for someone to be mentally ill then no magical action can change ght even though yiu are intimately god (but you cannot change a thing) 

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

The question though is, can someone that awoke to its nature of god change things in the dream? Or is the dream preset and if god decides for someone to be mentally ill then no magical action can change that even though you are intimately god (but you cannot change a thing) 

I may have misinterpreted the context of your questions above. . . I think most of your questions boil down to free will, determinism and an external god.  For example “If god could eliminate suffering yet doesn’t, he is either unable to stop suffering (determinism) or is able to stop suffering yet chooses to experience suffering (free will).“

To vaguely answer your question you can change this reality  and do things such as heal the sick  or have incredible strength or gather information that you have no physical means of obtaining  /Tech. 

Basically there is no limit to what you can do however like all magic (for lack of a better word) is not an advantage like it appears to be 

The truth is that it is a traid off so although a person can let's say do magic and end up the CEO of a huge company they have only worked at for 6 months as a bottom level employee and is now making 100x what he was making and also has the recognition and prestigious title of power

This is only part of it because eventually if not from day 1 they will have a loss in there life some how in some way and in a way that is of equal or greater personal value to them and as most come to realize it is not worth the traid .

41 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

To vaguely answer your question you can change this reality  and do things such as heal the sick  or have incredible strength or gather information that you have no physical means of obtaining  /Tech. 

Basically there is no limit to what you can do however like all magic (for lack of a better word) is not an advantage like it appears to be 

The truth is that it is a traid off so although a person can let's say do magic and end up the CEO of a huge company they have only worked at for 6 months as a bottom level employee and is now making 100x what he was making and also has the recognition and prestigious title of power

This is only part of it because eventually if not from day 1 they will have a loss in there life some how in some way and in a way that is of equal or greater personal value to them and as most come to realize it is not worth the traid .

It seems to me what you are describing is the typical way of thinking about karma. But what if becoming CEO lets say for a company that is changing lives for the better didn't result in them suffering a tremendous loss just because of their success in life, and instead just reaped more blessings? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

22 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

result in them suffering a tremendous loss just because of their success in life, and instead just reaped more blessings? 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Go tell that to the shroom in your profile pic and see if it agrees with you. 

Going from loss of job -> CEO at most reduces a minuscule of suffering, if any. The reason why you disagree is because you've been brainwashed by the Capitalist upbringing you've had to believe CEOs have better lives and are in less suffering than people on the streets - and yet CEOs have the same, if not higher rate of suicide, early deaths and drug abuse as people living on the streets. 

God knows that the answer to people's suffering isn't manipulating the dream to suck up to the dogmas of capitalism. God knows its a mindset problem. And that's partly why the world is exactly the way it is.

The world is already the best, beautiful, optimised for happiness the exact way it is right now. No not the world you're living in, I mean the world you go to when you focus on the present moment so hard that you forget who you are. Any other world than that found in the extreme depths of the present moment is as imaginary as the monster under your bed. And you wonder why, why God did you make a world with loss of jobs, illnesses, murders - simple. Because those things are as real as the monster under your bed. You dream them up every day, then complain when those dreams don't go the way you want. The solution isn't to shout and yell at that monster, the solution isn't to try and kill that monster(how can you kill a dream that you keep thinking about?) the solution is to stop believing in the dream. Same with poverty and illness. The solution isn't to try and cure poverty, nor is it to eradicate disease, its to stop believing in it in the first place.

And yet its still valuable to eradicate disease, because God likes to create - but don't be fooled, you're not meant to eradicate disease to end suffering, you're meant to eradicate disease IF its a way for you to express who you want to be, who you are, you do it for the sake of helping God create. 

Edited by electroBeam

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

Id still argue that in gods infinite mind a world with no illnesses is also possible. No need for there to be cancer, illnesses, homelessness, and so on...

No, it's not possible.

Non-duality does not mean one. It means not-two. So, there is a 'two', that is not separate so it's one.

There can not be an up without a down, a rich without a poor, nor health without illness, etc...

On 30.11.2019 at 2:58 AM, Serotoninluv said:

I think most of your questions boil down to free will, determinism and an external god.  A

This is exactly what I find so confusing. 

There is no external god, yet there is no free will, and no determinism, and no plan or destiny either

6 minutes ago, Schahin said:

This is exactly what I find so confusing. 

There is no external god, yet there is no free will, and no determinism, and no plan or destiny either

It sure is a mess for the mind to figure out. . .