Strangeloop

I don't want to end up on the street and be a hobo

15 posts in this topic

So I'm in rehab and I've lost all my life in England because of psychedelics, I was so into them that I forgot on how important it is to have a consistent job ethic and morals or something.

So today I came home as an excursion. My parents are celebrating my Dad's birthday... and I spoke to my Godfather and my brother's Godfather. So they give me a moral conversation about the importance of having a job and being independant. I don't care about that all I want is to come back to my old life where I was speaking to myself and doing crazy shit at my house... this sucks... my life is a ruin... I've been programmed to not give a fuck by Leo's video but in reality I do give a fuck, at least partially. I'm almost bursting into tears...

They asked me if I wanted to be a hobo, I didn't know what to say. Just trying to be conscious of the situation making statements on what happened I don't know how I should go doing about this my whole life is a mess... it's not like I'm the only one here, there are people around me and they live together with me in this world. I'm actually glad I could write this out...

How should I go about choosing a job? Not talking on a big Life purpose job or anything, just a job that I could be on my own feet not asking parents for money. I'm such a lazy person I would rather dive in again into my subconscious and create all of these sorts of systems in my mind that seem interesting but don't seem to be practical in real world. I can't use The Brain to actually do something with it. If I said Strangeloop - go find a job. I'll say will do sir, I will certainly find a job for you. And here you go just some random thoughts going round in circles to get to this point where I can believe in myself that I will find a job.

well done.

Money is really an essential foundation for your growth. It is one survival element that is hard to skip. The point of this work is not to just do psychedelics all the time. You have to work on all facets of life really. 

Yeah it's just balance you've leaned too far in one direction which has thrown you off, you can look at what you're feeling now as your minds attempt to get you balanced. 

I would go with it and see what interests you that you can make money from, you can literally make a business about anything now, or if it's just a job maybe do a flexible thing like deliveroo while you're looking. 

My mental health is prior to bullshit.

Abuse and rape a system who doesn't help his members.

Until he broke or fix itself.

You're not the only one to need a fix.

I only worked 3 months normal job. 

Over for me. 

Thank you welfare and minimal living. 

Art will feed me or my life end here.

Im not really understanding the issue. Are you having difficulty landing a job? Or is it that you just really really dont want to have to work a job? 

Maybe you have had an easy life, with no obligations in general. Maybe your lifestyle has affected your character. But I dont think that you give a f. about things, you do care. Try to find help, you prolly have a depression. 

On 29/11/2019 at 8:00 PM, Strangeloop said:

So I'm in rehab and I've lost all my life in England because of psychedelics, I was so into them that I forgot on how important it is to have a consistent job ethic and morals or something.

So today I came home as an excursion. My parents are celebrating my Dad's birthday... and I spoke to my Godfather and my brother's Godfather. So they give me a moral conversation about the importance of having a job and being independant. I don't care about that all I want is to come back to my old life where I was speaking to myself and doing crazy shit at my house... this sucks... my life is a ruin... I've been programmed to not give a fuck by Leo's video but in reality I do give a fuck, at least partially. I'm almost bursting into tears...

They asked me if I wanted to be a hobo, I didn't know what to say. Just trying to be conscious of the situation making statements on what happened I don't know how I should go doing about this my whole life is a mess... it's not like I'm the only one here, there are people around me and they live together with me in this world. I'm actually glad I could write this out...

How should I go about choosing a job? Not talking on a big Life purpose job or anything, just a job that I could be on my own feet not asking parents for money. I'm such a lazy person I would rather dive in again into my subconscious and create all of these sorts of systems in my mind that seem interesting but don't seem to be practical in real world. I can't use The Brain to actually do something with it. If I said Strangeloop - go find a job. I'll say will do sir, I will certainly find a job for you. And here you go just some random thoughts going round in circles to get to this point where I can believe in myself that I will find a job.

well done.

Just get a simple job, low stress, keep your head down and try to find a good therapist. They can help bring you back from this kind of detour from conventional living.

One day at a time.

@MNR Mackey the issue is doing the job, cuz I'm a lazy asshole I don't want to work or atleast a conventaniol job, I would love to start my own business but I'm miles away from achieving that. 

@Jonac I've got used to get what I want all the time... Drugs, video games. Has really impacted me all I did was seeking entertainment, looking for something interesting. Was trying to experiment with different hobbies and seeing which sticks for now it's beatbox.

@LeoX8 I would feel like my life will end, I would have to find food, shelter, water to survive. I would have to ask people for money to buy some food or even drugs just to feel a little less deppressed.

Strangeloop, you are at rockbottom. Now you feel ashamed, because you were so stupid. That sucks. I think many here were at this place. But that is your opportunity to develop. Get help from your family and friends and consider going to a therapist. Do find a job.

Don't waste time in Forums. You know what you have to do.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:07 PM, MNR Mackey said:

is it that you just really really dont want to have to work a job? 

What if that's the case? Suppose someone is working a really nice job with nice people for a nice paycheck but he feels sick of having to do it every day 5 days a week, at the same time feeling guilty for being ungrateful and not wanting to work that job given that so many people are working shit jobs for shit pay. What could one do?

"The one that is lost will be free"

Get the Basics - Root Yourself - Needs - Find any job, make money, feel better about your self. 

Then move on from there 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe