Kiko

Multi level marketing opportunity worth it or not

10 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I have never worked for MLM company and i dont have experience in that so i have few questions. I am from Bulgaria and there is a new opportunity for new MLM Company called Aplgo, the product are some unuqie magic pills blend of natural ingredients, that assists in removal of parasites and organisms foreign to the body and many more(EVERYONE says that the products is really great and its working). But the product its not immportant here. My work as an partner wold be to find people which have to find other people and thats how i  earn money. I have to make just initial 200$ investition and then 35$ every month. So what do you think is there any good mlm company or everthing is scheme? I personaly am very sceptical about this things, but i would want to here your opinion. :)

Bro... Just get a real occupation. Don't get in hoops selling someone elses crap and giving them money for it.

If you're really interested in Lead generation type of stuff just get to know some legit business, for example, some good software company and find clients for them for 10% of their sale amount. For example you get them a client that needs application developed. They take 5k$-10k$ from him You get 500-1000$. And you owe them nothing upfront or monthly. This is the legit business based on sales where you actually do something good for society (you bridge gaps) and you own the process, while you can scale it aswell. 

Why you're so tempted to do such shit that you described above? Just do some real business... not con-artistry with shitty supplements

Edited by Hello from Russia

A good product sells itself. You would not need to pay into sell something if it were that good. You will unknowingly make yourself a con man.  

In my experience I’ve done MLM for a year and its not worth it. Not saying its a scam and doesn’t work, people can definitely make a living off of it if you put in the work and know the right people.

The reason why I gave it up was the fact that the people you surround yourself with are manipulative and fake as hell. Its a psychologically unhealthy environment to be in, I don’t care how much they preach personal development. The longer you stay with them, the more you become like them.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

+1 to what @7thLetter said.

Also, you will ruin your reputation and relationship with everyone you know. I know this, because I did the same thing, posting on Facebook and trying to sell any old friend or colleague insurance. People started avoiding me because they knew I was using them or their friends as a means to a sale. 

Don't make the same mistake. 

Thank you all guys, your comments were very helpful. 

I gotta a mate that's just started up with an MLM called ACN. He's obsessed with it and keeps trying to get me to come to these seminars and become an 'Independent Business Owner'. It's all kind of cult-like an offputting. Not to mention you need to harrass all your friends and family to get anywhere.

Edited by Joel3102

I've done research into these type of companies before, the best thing to look at is their profit distribution, which is how much people are currently making from it. Usually around 90% of people make next to nothing, of the ones that do make something its not even minimum wage and around 1% or 2% make a lot of money, these are usually owners or people that got in early or people who are ridiculously driven and ruthless. The issue is as you say you're not really selling a product you're recruiting people but you'll fall in one of two camps, 1 is that you won't make any worthwhile income while basically working many hours, 2 is that you'll be taking advantage and recruiting people that you know won't make much money but you're income comes from them and people they manipulate. 

In my opinion yeah officially its not a 'scam' but it's a horrible business that takes advantage of peoples hopes and dreams and can have a damaging affect on communities. They should be illegal I'm very surprised they're allowed to still exist. They use a lot of tactics that cults use except spiritual enlightenment is replaced with the idea of being rich, a rich enlightenment if you like. 

MLMs are just barely legal via exploitation of legal loop holes and are all entirely unethical. 

Edited by MNR Mackey
Incorrect word choice/typo

There are only a few aspects of modern day 'pyramid schemes' that give the entire multi-level marketing business model a bad reputation. I realized this when I learned about a relatively new 'pyramid scheme' that is proving a customer-oriented business model (aka stage Green) alongside an exceptional product line has the capacity to become a reliable source of income for many people.

Howcome affialate marketing is boasted while multi-level marketing is perceived as a scam? Simple, the majority of mlms have some form of risk involved.

The common start up fees and monthly fees/ requirements seen amongst many modern mlms is a disservice to what the future business model holds. My prediction is that more mlms will begin to adopt stage Green ideologies. 

Edited by JayFueel