Fede83

Do I really need psychedelics?

45 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Fede83 I had this question for a long time. A lot of tension between the legal dangers, mental and physiological dangers vs the deep curiosity and desire to try them.

This is just my perspective, if you feel you haven't got the right technique and the techniques you've been doing are not effective, you need to try every technique(including psychedelics) to truly know what your unique path is. Choosing not to try them out of fear is unhealthy(caution is another story) and limiting your understanding of the best path for you. 

But once you've figured out how effective is and you choose not to do them, that's awesome, you dont need to do them again. If you find them effective then why not keep doing them?

I agree for sure. But i will taper my ssri and than adding some shrooms,I can find amanita muscaria from what I heard is good one.

i do have access to baby woodrose as well,but I remember from an old trip that the lungs constriction can be hard to manage in the middle of the trip,also what u suggest as first psychedelic?

15 minutes ago, pluto said:

When you are sober, you are integrating the psychedelic, when you are psychedelic, you are integrating the sober.

Amen ? 

@Fede83 The only substance i use is weed and i've made a lot of progress with enlightenment work. If you do yoga consistently, and follow that up with meditation you will get great results imo. The pain and suffering you endure through yoga is great for dissolving the ego, and it makes your meditation sessions that much better and easier to go deeper.

Edited by Raptorsin7

31 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Fede83 The only substance i use is weed and i've made a lot of progress with enlightenment work. If you do yoga consistently, and follow that up with meditation you will get great results imo. The pain and suffering you endure through yoga is great for dissolving the ego, and it makes your meditation sessions that much better and easier to go deeper.

I will start yoga and focus on it seriously,another question do u pratica a specific type of yoga ?

@Fede83 If you like stretching, you may like yin yoga. It can be very meditative, and great for the mind and body.

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@Fede83 If you like stretching, you may like yin yoga. It can be very meditative, and great for the mind and body.

I don’t have any experience on yoga :) the one I knows from ppl are hatha yoga and kriya yoga, are those good to start ?

@Fede83 I do ashtanga yoga, mainly because I like the atmosphere and It's easier to push myself when i have other people around in a class etc. But i think the consensus here is that kriya yoga is the best for enlightenment work. Also, if you don't have the money to pay for a good yoga studio then I would recommend looking into kriya yoga and doing it at home.

Yoga is great, you will benefit a lot from it. Over the past 3 months my meditation practice has grown exponentially and i also happened to start yoga 3 months ago too. It will definitely super charge your meditation practice if you are consistent with the yoga.

@Fede83 Hatha and vinyasa are physically active forms. Yin yoga holds postures/stretches for 4-8 min. Ime, this allows to go into a meditative state, yet isn’t one long static posture like traditional meditation. Kriya yoga is mostly seated and a deep form of meditation with a some focus on breathing. Kundalini yoga is focused on breathing. All forms have benefits. There are a ton of beginner videos online for each form.

14 hours ago, pluto said:

When you are sober, you are integrating the psychedelic, when you are psychedelic, you are integrating the sober.

B|

On 11/29/2019 at 0:08 PM, Fede83 said:

Do I really need psychedelics for going deeper on my self ? I wanna go over my self/my conditioning/my view of life I just wanna be free..understand more and getting closer to the universe.

Can I take for example shrooms while I’m on antidepressant ? 

You can do all the same things sober as you can on psychedelics it just takes a little bit more patience.

I waited a long time before trying psychedelics and I feel that they become a crutch for most people. 

@LfcCharlie4   If you see someone with the word truth in his screen name most likely is a troll. This particular user has 23 posts.

Do the math.

His advice is bold, but not toxic IMO.

@Fede83

Take shrooms once you are completely off from the Anti depressants, start with a small dose.

I am not a psychiatrist, but if i was you i wouldn't mix AD's with psychds.

Good luck!

Arc

On 11/29/2019 at 0:08 PM, Fede83 said:

Do I really need psychedelics for going deeper on my self ?

I have a problem with the word need here. You can go deep by just meditating, doing sports, reading, studying, contemplating and journaling for sure.

But if you wanna go deeper, like to the bottom, then YES. You absolutely need psychedelics for going deeper on yourself. So in the meantime you can do all those things while tapering down. + this will prepare you for your trips, yeah, you will be taking several trips.

I heard Leo talking about psychedelics but i wasn't sure. It took me 8 months to prepare myself for my first actualized LSD trip.

Remember to start with a low dose.

Arc

@Arcangelo yes maybe toxic was a bit far, and Psyches can certainly be a great help! 

However, I don’t think you NEED them to go to the deepest depths that Ramana, Maharaj, Rupert etc have reached, although for many westerners in particular they can give great insights.

im just biased and prefer a slightly more efficient method that I’ve used although it may cost slightly more. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

44 minutes ago, Justine said:

@Fede83 leo used your display poc for his most recent video, self love .

There is only love ❤️

Do you try to just be ?

Because if you do all those and have no "results", maybe that's because you see this as another materialistic achievement.

Paradoxically, chasing enlightement with the wrong intent can be as useless as not doing anything.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You don't need to add anything in order to be more spiritual. In fact, the more you add, the less spiritual your life becomes.

Enlightenment is very simple that it almost goes unnoticed, it does not even require a thought.

☺️

Two threads on a similar topic have been merged.

Some seekers don’t have easy access to psychedelics and wonder about alternatives to psychedelics. This is a good thread to explore this topic.

@28 cm unbuffed Defo for creativity, many mainstream guys who aren't into Non-Duality talk about this, even Ben Greenfield the guy obsessed with Bio-Hacking and nutrition uses it.

Progress with women I'd recommend John Anthony Lifestyle, although he's VERY stage Orange and quite immoral, so try and use his teachings in a way that helps you develop yourself and your skills without the unethical side of things lol. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

49 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@28 cm unbuffed Defo for creativity, many mainstream guys who aren't into Non-Duality talk about this, even Ben Greenfield the guy obsessed with Bio-Hacking and nutrition uses it.

Progress with women I'd recommend John Anthony Lifestyle, although he's VERY stage Orange and quite immoral, so try and use his teachings in a way that helps you develop yourself and your skills without the unethical side of things lol. 

A way to improve isn’t just direct action over and over until u master urself ? Like be less delusional and accept whatever rejection can happen? Instead of going crazy to improve and appear to be less authentic?