Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton Rogachevski

More Devilry exposed! WeWork scam.

14 posts in this topic

Funny, I watched that last night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nice topic. I don't understand why some investors go all or nothing on some companies without seeing their potential growth or knowing their founders.

No entering programs of seed funding? No incubation to test out the ideas? It just went from idea to exit? So the investors never tested the waters.

This is not much different than Theranos. The right investors, the right founders, the right partners, etc. have to meet. This takes time. You cannot just say, "hey, anything goes," while investing this big. It's just unbelievable. Now it's M&A into Softbank...oh my goodness. :o Into your mentor's company...how embarrassing!

I find it interesting that this was a green-level idea of communal workspaces by hippyish founders. Yet turned into corrosive Orange management.

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I find it interesting that this was a green-level idea of communal workspaces by hippyish founders. Yet turned into corrosive Orange management.

That's because the real ones that run the show are not the founders - its the investors. 

And investors STRICTLY care about maximizing profits. How could it be any other way? If they didn't, there would be no investors. Investors would die off. Startups are a risky business even for the most intelligent investors, so if they loosened their grip on the money side of things even a little, they would be loosing money not gaining any. 

"the sheep spend their life scared of the cattle dogs, but in the end get eaten by the shepherd". 

Edited by electroBeam

There are many Silicon Valley types who like to pretend they are Green when really they are ORANGE-green because they are caught up in chasing money, success, fame, sex, etc.

ORANGE-green is the dominant cultural norm right now in big cities.

It's the difference between neo-liberals and serious progressives. The difference between someone like Bill Clinton and Bernie or AOC.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many Silicon Valley types who like to pretend they are Green when really they are ORANGE-green because they are caught up in chasing money, success, fame, sex, etc.

ORANGE-green is the dominant cultural norm right now in big cities.

It's the difference between neo-liberals and serious progressives. The difference between someone like Bill Clinton and Bernie or AOC.

In my opinion it's a psychopath that saw that trend and adapted the Green look to have more charm.

Btw, I think you might be overly charmed with Bernie. (as a reaction to not liking Trump) He has anger issues and left radicality, which aren't a sign of a highly developed person. It seems his anger is leading into health issues, which makes him unfit to rule.

In general I wanted to say to all you Trump critics, that you are helping him by criticizing him, the fact that you even react to him gives him power, you carrying his name over and over through the readers minds, and you are obsessed, that's his goal, that's how he wins.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

5 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

In my opinion it's a psychopath that saw that trend and adapted the Green look to have more charm.

True

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

In my opinion it's a psychopath

Be very suspicious when your mind supplies "he's a psychopath" as an explanation for anything.

Selfishly pursuing survival is not psychopathy, it's standard operating procedure for all organisms. Just because you find it offensive doesn't make it psychopathy.

@Leo Gura

Agree, we all have some small percentage of psychopathy in us, it's nothing out of the ordinary. I was looking at his behaviour that witnesses described in the video, and that's a classic psychopath's behaviour.

Also they very definition of psychopathy come from a lower tier which doesn't see the big picture as you do. It's a difference of words, Survival or Psychopathy, the result is the same.

This story is common when talking about the amount of free printed money that these startups can obtain.  

Just a note here. There is nothing wrong with being a startup. Many ppl only get jobs their whole lives and never been a startup. They don't know what's a startup and just assume what is the definition. So, what I'm saying here is, just because you're a startup and you have your startup mixed in with your life purpose and non-duality, doesn't mean you're a "devil."

You know what...

In my life, I noticed, I also try to jump without taking it step by step and putting the pieces together. I'm not saying that my mistakes are as big as WeWork. :D

In a startup, you run a huge risk if you just take a leap and make a decision like that. It's a matter of making the next decision without spending money from your own pockets. Try not to touch your pockets or other ppl's pockets when you decide to build a business. Your investors also have to think like this before they reach into their pockets.

People should have been skeptical in the first place, there are people who spend tons of time and 500$+ to become a moderator on a website (at least we don't have that type of stuff) so why would someone not be putting up a fake front while in a company? This should be common sense but people still fall for it - there are people right now keeping up a false front of virtue while in reality they embody typical stage orange greed, not going up to stage green because they don't want those qualities they just want to appeal to stage green if that. A CEO who says they support gay rights and donates a little bit will keep up a fake front easily to people who feel the need to defend capitalism because their parents defend it, when in reality their actions are against medicare for all, against not having money in politics etc.